Greta Thurnberg

They have been busy re-writing climate history since 2010, that's for sure. Even the formation of the shale rock with hydrocarbon has been re-written since 2010. What our "climate science" purchases, re-writing history to fit the narrative...

The vast deposits of shale in North America contain 3 times the hydrocarbon of Saudi Arabia. Why is that not oil? Why and how was it "pressed" into rock? Climate "scientists" did not like that answer either. 30 million years of being under mile plus thick ice is the real answer.

The age of the ice in Chicago you cite is based upon the age of the scratches in rocks. It is not hard to understand that older scratches got "erased" over time.

In 2010 a search of North American Ice Age got many answers all citing the 30-50 million year old estimate. homO clearly told those receiving the taxpayer climate research dollars to re-write that. And now we have the bogus "glaciation cycles" clearly refuted by the NA-Greenland paradox.

So, show us the evidence of LIFE in Chicago 2-30 million years ago.... We have evidence of LIFE on Greenland 2 million years ago at the top and 400-800k years ago at the center.

LOL!!!

They'll fund some "new studies" to "refute" that, because THERE WAS NO LIFE.... and it isn't hard to figure out why.

They have been busy re-writing climate history since 2010, that's for sure.

You don't have a source from before 2010?

Chicago was under ice for 30 million years, but you're the only one who knows???

They have been busy re-writing climate history since 2010, that's for sure.

You don't have a source from before 2010?

Chicago was under ice for 30 million years, but you're the only one who knows???

LOL!!!

2.6 million years ago North America was 100-150 miles NE of where it is today.

The "warmers" want us to believe that NA was ice free then and AS IT MOVED SOUTH AWAY FROM THE POLE IT FROZE...

That is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD.

They also now want us to believe HEAT, not COLD, causes oil shale.... so Texas with liquid oil was MUCH COLDER than Canada with oil shale.... and

THAT is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD.

LMAO!!!

The simple truth is that the DATA stares you and I and everyone else in the face every day. There is a TRUTH about WHAT IS FROZEN and WHAT IS NOT on Earth.

Have one more look....

R.2a3294ffeab2b7aaf47c6f7a80ae4810

Funny, everything that has LAND within 600 miles of an Earth Pole has ICE.

Aside from mountain tops, NOTHING ELSE DOES....

And Greenland proves that LAND WITHIN 600 miles of a pole has ice pushed WAY OUTSIDE THE POLAR CIRCLE, where land not within 600 miles of a Pole has TREES AND LIFE way INSIDE THE POLAR CIRCLE.

The Co2 FRAUD HATES that TRUTH and has spent $$ BILLIONS of your money trying to lie, fudge, and spin away from THAT TRUTH.

LOL!!!

The "warmers" want us to believe that NA was ice free then and AS IT MOVED SOUTH AWAY FROM THE POLE IT FROZE...

That is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD.

They also now want us to believe HEAT, not COLD, causes oil shale.... so Texas with liquid oil was MUCH COLDER than Canada with oil shale.... and

THAT is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD.

LMAO!!!

The simple truth is that the DATA stares you and I and everyone else in the face every day. There is a TRUTH about WHAT IS FROZEN and WHAT IS NOT on Earth.

Have one more look....

R.2a3294ffeab2b7aaf47c6f7a80ae4810

Funny, everything that has LAND within 600 miles of an Earth Pole has ICE.

Aside from mountain tops, NOTHING ELSE DOES....

And Greenland proves that LAND WITHIN 600 miles of a pole has ice pushed WAY OUTSIDE THE POLAR CIRCLE, where land not within 600 miles of a Pole has TREES AND LIFE way INSIDE THE POLAR CIRCLE.

The Co2 FRAUD HATES that TRUTH and has spent $$ BILLIONS of your money trying to lie, fudge, and spin away from THAT TRUTH.

Did that place Chicago within 600 miles of the pole?

You won't be posting evidence that Chicago was under ice for 30 million years?

The simple truth is that the DATA stares you and I and everyone else in the face every day.

Take a picture of that data and post it. Or maybe get back on your meds instead?

Did that place Chicago within 600 miles of the pole?

Keep lying. Never said that. All that has to happen for Chicago to be under ice is for land 600 miles from the pole to have continuous land to Chicago where it is now.

You won't be posting evidence that Chicago was under ice for 30 million years?

Actually the evidence is the truth of the data, and the data given the tectonic movement puts ice on Chicago from roughly 30 million years ago until recently.

2.6 million years ago NA was closer to the North Pole than today -

You and your heroes say it was ice free then but froze AS IT MOVED AWAY FROM THE POLE...

That is your position. Mine is mine...

Keep lying. Never said that. All that has to happen for Chicago to be under ice is for land 600 miles from the pole to have continuous land to Chicago where it is now.

Show me that was the case for the last 30 million years that Chicago was under ice.

Actually the evidence is the truth of the data, and the data given the tectonic movement puts ice on Chicago from roughly 30 million years ago until recently.

You and your heroes say it was ice free then but froze AS IT MOVED AWAY FROM THE POLE...

That is your position. Mine is mine...

30,000 years ago, NA was closer to the North Pole than today.
So why did the ice suddenly melt?

Take a picture of that data and post it.

The photo of the two poles IS THE DATA MORON....

WHERE IS THE ICE TODAY

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland
0.3% on Ellesmere Island

Mountain tops and sea ice are most of the rest of the 2.7% not on the three land masses within 600 miles of the pole...

Science has LAWS

In Earth's atmosphere today H2O freezes at 32, not 66 or -33....

Show me that was the case for the last 30 million years that Chicago was under ice.

You actually have no case it wasn't.

You have parroting that ice was there.

You have data that ice was there.

It is a question of WHEN it FIRST ARRIVED.

You want us to believe Canada was green when it was closer to the North Pole and then froze AS IT MOVED AWAY FROM THE POLE....

30,000 years ago, NA was closer to the North Pole than today.
So why did the ice suddenly melt?

Your heroes say it "suddenly" melted because they want to inspire FEAR that an "ice age" will get them soon as Dennis Quaide's movie "documented"

Remember = Global Warming can cause an ICE AGE

LOL!!!!

It did not "suddenly" melt. It is actually quite possible that it was MELTING 3 million years ago. Except it didn't start until 2.6 million years ago according to you....

Ice ages are not fast, rapid, quick.... they are GLACIAL.... duh...

You have parroting that ice was there.

You have data that ice was there.

It is a question of WHEN it FIRST ARRIVED.

You want us to believe Canada was green when it was closer to the North Pole and then froze AS IT MOVED AWAY FROM THE POLE....

You're hilarious.
I posted the source I agree with.
Post the source that you agree with.

A picture of the poles isn't it......FYI.

It is a question of WHEN it FIRST ARRIVED

You said 30 million years ago and it stayed.

I said it arrived 30,000 years ago.

I don't know what it looked like 30 million years ago when you said it
was covered in ice. So, prove what it looked like 30 million years ago and that it never thawed
even once until 20,000 years ago.

You're hilarious.
I posted the source I agree with.
Post the source that you agree with.

A picture of the poles isn't it......FYI.

It is a question of WHEN it FIRST ARRIVED

You said 30 million years ago and it stayed.

I don't know what it looked like 30 million years ago when you said it
was covered in ice. So, prove what it looked like 30 million years ago and that it never thawed
even once until 20,000 years ago.
Have you noticed, Todd, how difficult it is to argue with someone who simply says that all your references are lies?

No, that's near the Pacific Coast.

The subtitle under Illinois is "earlier glaciation"

Nice try...

So one side of your map is 20,000 ybp ... the other side is 50,000,000 ybp ... is there a reason for such temporal displacement, or is that just to cover your lies? ...

Which is as pathetic as it is laughable. Evidence that Greenland was green in the center of Greenland 400-800k years ago can be found by searching for

Ancient Greenland Green

There is precisely NO EVIDENCE that Chicago supported life from 30 million years ago to 20k years ago. When you find some let us know...

Forum List

Back