Griner needs to be brought back home

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

Biden, get her home.

Wasn't Bidung working on this, maybe he passed it on to Kameltoe.

Biden, get her home.

She is a political poisoner now

Nothing can save her.

Her life is over.

Nah. She broke a foriegn nations laws she has to pay their price.

If people aren't punished by the law then they won't be an example to others what happens if you don't follow the rules. America may not treat criminals like criminals anymore but Russia sure as hell does.

I wish america was just as strict with it's prisoners as Russia does. If we treated criminals like criminals our crime issues would be drastically lower than they are.

That America hating twat can rot.

Biden, get her home.

You mean "he". Don't you?

BIden is a real failure in diplomacy. Putin would love to exchange Griner, but the cost is that Biden has to be civil to his Russian counterpart. But Joe just can't see it.

Putin can't release Griner if it looks like he is responding to Biden's threats- it would make him look weak.

Nah. She broke a foriegn nations laws she has to pay their price.

If people aren't punished by the law then they won't be an example to others what happens if you don't follow the rules. America may not treat criminals like criminals anymore but Russia sure as hell does.

I wish america was just as strict with it's prisoners as Russia does. If we treated criminals like criminals our crime issues would be drastically lower than they are.

That America hating twat can rot.

I cant agree with you man. I understand your angle, but she is an American Citizen, and that has rights. She exercised her free speech rights to shit on our awesome nation…but I do not think she deserves to die in a Russian labor camp for some thc vape.

What if, just what if she had an epiphany and then came back and was a flag waver?

I dunno, man. I have had a change of heart since I heard a guy on a pod talk about the conditions of these labor camps.

I am a Christian and I forgive.

Biden, get her home.

She shit all over her home.

Let her do her time and mull it over

Biden, get her home.

Greiner might be a Trumper now.

Perhaps my secular conservative counterparts may disagree.

The motherfucker who drove a vehicle into 25 police recruits is free today.

I cant make the moral equivalency.

That POS should trade places with the American hating lesbian.

Biden, get her home.

Let her learn that by rotting in a Russian Gulag.

I know her action was DUMB AS FUCK.

STUPID.

What is really was is ignorant AF.

I DONT WANT TO TRADE SPIES FOR HER. FUCK THAT.

I think Trump should just ask Poot to release her.

I cant agree with you man. I understand your angle, but she is an American Citizen, and that has rights. She exercised her free speech rights to shit on our awesome nation…but I do not think she deserves to die in a Russian labor camp for some thc vape.

What if, just what if she had an epiphany and then came back and was a flag waver?

I dunno, man. I have had a change of heart since I heard a guy on a pod talk about the conditions of these labor camps.

I am a Christian and I forgive.
She has no free speech rights in Russia. It's time she learned that.

Forum List

Back