Griner to be sent to a Russian penal colony

I've traveled extensively all over the world.

Reading the comments from those saying to stay in America and that Europe is a cesspool makes me laugh.

Like anywhere, you have to know where to go and what to do. Also, you need to know NOT what to do. One of the things you don't do is take cannabis oil to a country where it's illegal.

This scumbag bitch once said she didn't want the American National Anthem played at her team's games.

Accordingly, I hope she dies in whatever Hell-hole Russian penal colony they dump her in...

Depends on where you go. Many small towns in southern France are okay, for instance, and many French are proud of their resistance to Nazis and like Americans who aren't too stupid and arrogant; they will thnk you're from Paris at first if you are.
Oh, so the Frenchies who my grandfathers both fought to rescue from the Nazis that they were so determined to surrender to might not think I'm too stupid and arrogant, so I should go there?

Naaaah.

Reading the comments from those saying to stay in America and that Europe is a cesspool makes me laugh.

Like anywhere, you have to know where to go and what to do. Also, you need to know NOT what to do. One of the things you don't do is take cannabis oil to a country where it's illegal.

This scumbag bitch once said she didn't want the American National Anthem played at her team's games.

Accordingly, I hope she dies in whatever Hell-hole Russian penal colony they dump her in...

A month from now she'll be forgotten...and rightfully so

And if she were in Iran, she would be thrown off a roof top

But yea, the West is soooo bad.

I don't know her sexual preference, but it would have been better for her, if she had left the drugs at home. Penalties in foreign countries for drugs can be quite harsh. It looks like she chose poorly.
She's of little importance compared to the purpose she can serve to America's propaganda effort against Russia.

However, she's far from the ideal choice as the political right are mostly unsympathetic due to her sexual identity preferences. I would suggest that she's of minimal propaganda use to either side.

Also fwiw, Russia hasn't sent her away yet. They still are hoping for a trade.

She will be fine....Just look at all those smiling faces.

Political_prisoners_in_Kengir-CROP.jpg
And it will be diverse with her there. Diversity, equity and affirmative action gulag style.

Penal colony?

That has to be one of the worst fates for a lesbian.
A grim fate for anybody. I don't wish Griner's fate on anybody for a non-violent crime that really endangered or compromised nobody but herself, and the charge and sentence are ridiculously excessive for something relatively minor. At worst she likely she should have been fined and expelled from the country and blacklisted so that she could never return.

But it WAS an offense and I can't believe the athletes were not told of ALL the protocol before they went to Russia. At least Griner serves because it became such a high profile case and maybe other Americans will be informed not to be that stupid when they travel abroad.

Forum List

Back