Groped, Molested, and Raped in the Hauptbahnhof, Germany by muslim Refugees!

Groped, Molested, and Raped in the Hauptbahn hof, Germany by muslim Refugees!

What can one say except that Germany had it coming to them, for their incredibly stupid politically correct, open border policies!

For years it was obvious Muslims were creating problems as migrants to Europe, but Mutty Merkel chose to ignore all the warning signs.

Germany have only themselves to blame for their problems, while they deny that Islam is the core factor behind them.

And don't even get me started about Sweden.

All you have are blog posts by hate-mongering retards like yourself alleging "mass sexual assault by 100% of all Muslims on the planet earth." You are a disgrace.

It's what scared, angry, old white men do.
No, there aren't a bunch of white old man rapists running around assaulting women in train stations. Thats what muslims do.

Most of the crimes in Germany are committed by white Germans, moron.

Five years Merkel admitted liberal multi-culturalism has failed.

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

Attempts to build a multicultural society in Germany have "utterly failed", Chancellor Angela Merkel says.

She said the so-called "multikulti" concept - where people would "live side-by-side" happily - did not work, and immigrants needed to do more to integrate - including learning German.

The comments come amid rising anti-immigration feeling in Germany.

A recent survey suggested more than 30% of people believed the country was "overrun by foreigners".

The study - by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation think-tank - also showed that roughly the same number thought that some 16 million of Germany's immigrants or people with foreign origins had come to the country for its social benefits.

Foreign workers
Mrs Merkel told a gathering of younger members of her conservative Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party on Saturday that at "the beginning of the 60s our country called the foreign workers to come to Germany and now they live in our country."

She added: "We kidded ourselves a while, we said: 'They won't stay, sometime they will be gone', but this isn't reality."

Germany's charged immigration debate

"And of course, the approach [to build] a multicultural [society] and to live side-by-side and to enjoy each other... has failed, utterly failed."

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed - BBC News

Ah, coming to America, specifically for your wives and daughters!....The should HANG Heir Merkel!

Gates of Vienna ^
Last Thursday night — New Year’s Eve — a large crowd of “refugees” gathered in the Hauptbahnhof, the main train station of Cologne, and took advantage of the loud revelry and fireworks to avail themselves the “uncovered meat” they saw in front of them heading for the platform or alighting from the trains. A wave of harassment, groping, molestation, theft, and reportedly even rape descended upon native German women unfortunate enough to be passing through the station at that time. The crimes committed that evening in Cologne were so blatant, and so uniformly committed by the newly-arrived enrichers of German...
From the article you linked, one reader from Czech Republic said the following:

vera on January 4, 2016 at 11:05 pm said:
"In Czechia, the wits are saying… the people of Germany work so hard. They managed to plow under all of Europe with one cow... Sorry. Don’t mean to negate the seriousness of the situation. But I think… it’s too late. Remember (civil) post war Germany? It’s over."

Funny, but sad. I have to believe the situation in many Western European nations is far more grave than even their own governments or media outlets dare attest to. It takes some courage now to take action, but how suicidal can we be not to?
It grieves me to say this as a European, but Europe is finished, and we have Germany to thank for putting the final nail in the coffin of demise. The damage simply cannot be undone.

No mention of Muslims in your link other than that authorities said there was zero confirmation asylum seekers had anything to do with it.

The RWNJ blog post in the OP does a much better job of whipping you rubes into a fear and hate filled frenzy.

OldFool, just being an OldFool! Who the fuck did you think they were, French Fags with pocketbooks?

Germany In Shock After "Monstrous" Attacks, Rape By 1,000 Men "Of Arab Or North African Origin"
Zero Hedge‎ - 5 hours ago
The scale of the attacks has shocked Germany. ... Integration commissioner Aydan Ozoguz, a self-proclaimed Muslim, likewise warned against ...

Why do you call this rapes as "crimes"?
It's a normal tradition of Islam - to make rape with all "sluts without hijab" around...

The crime here is a resist of European women to give sexual pleasure to "Allah's soldiers"...

Perhaps the European's will LEARN their lesson.... Only good muslim is a....

I talking about it, because Merkel is wrong, when saying "We must accept that immigrants are more criminal".

They're NOT criminals. They just have OWN law. It's a real problem, harder than she say...

The only good muslim is a....muslim that has been deported back to Syria, or whatever other shithole country he came from!
The other problem is that whilst Merkel et al were waxing lyrical about accepting Syrian 'refugees', they were also letting in with them Muslims from many other countries too. And of course, a majority of theses 'refugees' were young males. The real problems haven't even begun to surface yet. Watch what happens and don't let it happen to America.

OldFool, just being an OldFool! Who the fuck did you think they were, French Fags with pocketbooks?

Germany In Shock After "Monstrous" Attacks, Rape By 1,000 Men "Of Arab Or North African Origin"
Zero Hedge‎ - 5 hours ago
The scale of the attacks has shocked Germany. ... Integration commissioner Aydan Ozoguz, a self-proclaimed Muslim, likewise warned against ...

Why do you call this rapes as "crimes"?
It's a normal tradition of Islam - to make rape with all "sluts without hijab" around...

The crime here is a resist of European women to give sexual pleasure to "Allah's soldiers"...

I talking about it, because Merkel is wrong, when saying "We must accept that immigrants are more criminal".

They're NOT criminals. They just have OWN law. It's a real problem, harder than she say...

The only good muslim is a....muslim that has been deported back to Syria, or whatever other shithole country he came from!
The other problem is that whilst Merkel et al were waxing lyrical about accepting Syrian 'refugees', they were also letting in with them Muslims from many other countries too. And of course, a majority of theses 'refugees' were young males. The real problems haven't even begun to surface yet. Watch what happens and don't let it happen to America.
Only way we can stop it is with a Trump or Cruz at the helm!

Ah, coming to America, specifically for your wives and daughters!....The should HANG Heir Merkel!

Gates of Vienna ^
Last Thursday night — New Year’s Eve — a large crowd of “refugees” gathered in the Hauptbahnhof, the main train station of Cologne, and took advantage of the loud revelry and fireworks to avail themselves the “uncovered meat” they saw in front of them heading for the platform or alighting from the trains. A wave of harassment, groping, molestation, theft, and reportedly even rape descended upon native German women unfortunate enough to be passing through the station at that time. The crimes committed that evening in Cologne were so blatant, and so uniformly committed by the newly-arrived enrichers of German...

"In Czechia, the wits are saying… the people of Germany work so hard. They managed to plow under all of Europe with one cow... Sorry. Don’t mean to negate the seriousness of the situation. But I think… it’s too late. Remember (civil) post war Germany? It’s over."

Funny, but sad. I have to believe the situation in many Western European nations is far more grave than even their own governments or media outlets dare attest to. It takes some courage now to take action, but how suicidal can we be not to?
It grieves to say this as a European, but we are finished. The damage simply cannot be undone.

I agree. :(

It is sad.... to think that my fab city in the world Paris...is gone ...Sweden is gone ...all Europe as we knew it gone.....

My God...... all gone the Islamic way.....

At least I have photos of my life and travels there... when Europe was Europe.

Liberals here conducting a war on women since they seek to refute their claims:

Victims described terrifying scenes in the marauding mob.

Katja L., 28, said she was with three friends outside the station when they encountered a group of "foreign-looking men".

"Suddenly I felt a hand on my bottom, then on my breasts, then I was groped everywhere," she told Cologne tabloid Express.

"It was horrible. Although we screamed and flailed about, the guys didn't stop. I was beside myself and think that I was touched about 100 times across around 200 metres (yards)."

A woman in her 30s interviewed on rolling news channel N24 said she was groped by a group of "Arab-looking men".

New Year's sex assaults stoke German migrant debate

A wingnut blog post?

Really???

Gee, Vagisil, with all the horrible crimes these people are alleged to commit, surely you could find something from a legitimate news outlet.

Debunked.

Vag is still an idiot.

Debunked?

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News

Another Muslim apologist goes down in flames.
No mention of Muslims in your link other than that authorities said there was zero confirmation asylum seekers had anything to do with it.

The RWNJ blog post in the OP does a much better job of whipping you rubes into a fear and hate filled frenzy.

Happy now ?

01/05/2016Font:New Year's Eve AttacksDozens of Women Sexually Assaulted in Cologne

Dozens of women celebrating New Year's Eve in Cologne have said they were the victims of sexual assault. With a group of men with North African and Middle Eastern appearances under suspicion, the incident threatens to augment growing concern over Germany's refugee policies.

German politicians and officials are voicing concern on Tuesday over reports that dozens of women were harassed and groped in the heart of Cologne on New Year's Eve by a large group of men on the crowded square in front of the city's main train station. According to police, many also had personal items stolen and fireworks were also fired into the crowd of revelers. According to police, some 90 complaints had been filed by Tuesday morning, with witnesses saying that the perpetrators were young men between 15 and 35 years old and appeared to have migrant backgrounds.

"We will not tolerate such cowardly and abhorrent attacks," said German Justice Minister Heiko Maas on Tuesday. "This is apparently an entirely new dimension of organized crime." All of those involved, Maas demanded, must be "identified and made accountable."

At a press conference on Monday evening, Cologne's police chief, Wolfgang Albers, said that a quarter of the complaints made were related to sexual harassment or groping, with many others pertaining to theft of purses, wallets and mobile phones. He said that smaller groups of men repeatedly emerged from a crowd of about 1,000 young men to surround women, harass them and steal from them. According to the Cologne daily Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger, many of the presumed perpetrators are suspected of being from a large group of men that has attracted the attention of police in the past several months. Prior to New Year's Eve, the group had been involved in theft and petty crimes in Cologne nightlife districts.

"The entire square was full of almost exclusively men with just a few fearful women among them being stared at," says Anne, a 27-year-old who was at the scene on New Year's Eve and who spoke to SPIEGEL ONLINE. "I can hardly describe it. I felt very uncomfortable." She says that she was groped soon after arriving to the square.

New Year's Eve Attacks: Dozens of Women Sexually Assaulted in Cologne - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
Why did you leave this part out?

Germany's integration commissioner, Aydan Özoguz, demanded a rapid investigation "because on the one hand, the women need clarity and on the other, refugees and foreigners are quickly becoming the focus of broad suspicion."

Despite such urgings, however, it will likely take some time before any of the perpetrators can be identified. Footage from surveillance cameras mounted at the entrance to the Cologne station will certainly help, but the number of people on the square combined with darkness and the not entirely reliable memories of many of those partying at the site will make the process dramatically more difficult, say officials.

Did that part take a bit away from the hatred and fear you're trying to spread?

What's the matter, afraid a story like this might trip you up from your attempt to lead us all down the garden path ?
Totally. If it wasn't for the Internet, I think Americans wouldn't have a clue what is happening inEurope.

Gates of Vienna ^

It grieves me to say this as a European, but Europe is finished, and we have Germany to thank for putting the final nail in the coffin of demise. The damage simply cannot be undone.
yeah, it is always ze germans. i hatez zem.

Gates of Vienna ^
'They must have wanted it' - libtard Dhimmy

Apparently Reuters is a blog to 'Old Fool'

World| Tue Jan 5, 2016 4:28pm EST
Related: WORLD
Germans shaken by New Year attacks on women in Cologne
BERLIN | BY MADELINE CHAMBERS

About 90 women have reported being robbed, threatened or sexually molested at New Year celebrations outside Cologne's cathedral by young, mostly drunk, men, police said on Tuesday, in events they have described as 'a new dimension in crime'.

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers told a news conference officers described the men as looking as if they were from "the Arab or North African region" and mostly between 18 and 35 years old. "We have one complaint that represents a rape," he added.

Integration commissioner Aydan Ozoguz warned against putting foreigners and refugees, hundreds of thousands of whom have entered Germany largely from Middle Eastern war zones, under "blanket suspicion".

Germans shaken by New Year attacks on women in Cologne

Gee I wonder why Germans would be stunned ?
Obviously because Germans in mass do not attack their fellow citizens.
It's unfortunate that liberals are so obscenely stupid that they cannot see this. Or don't wish to.

New Year’s Eve attacks on women in Cologne stun Germany

One woman said she was raped. Cologne police say they are familiar with a group that steals around the station, and with pickpockets who work the crowds. But New Year’s Eve was different.

“What we know is that offences took place and were perpetrated out of a group of men aged 18 to 35 who looked as though they were of Arab or North African origin,” said Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers.

The problem with Germans is they have white guilt x 100. Thus it is easy for the gvmnt to manipulate them. They have been so hamstrung by their past. Now they are getting angry, experiencing Islam first hand in huge numbers, and they see people who bite the hands that feed them. They are angry, but it's Too little too late, tragically.

"Scores" of women say they appeared to be Arab and north African.
Liberals here refusing to believe these women's claims.

That my friends is a blanket war on women.

Cologne inquiry into 'coordinated' New Year's Eve sex attacks
Scores of women say they were sexually assaulted and mugged by groups of men largely of Arab and north African appearance

Cologne inquiry into 'coordinated' New Year's Eve sex attacks

Just think - this refugees are not needed in Syria, because Syria want to build adequate state. They ran from Assad, but who they are? If the Assad is fighting with ISIS and other ISIS-oriented crowd?

There are many good muslims which you never seen, because they live in their countries... Keep difference with muslims and islamists

Neither belong in Europe or America, their religion, culture and traditions are in DIRECT CONFLICT with European and American religion, culture and traditions!

images

You just walking on the same rakes...

At first - I never heared about "aggressive muslims" from Indonesia, or from China, or India, or from many other countries (how about Iran, without propaganda?) Are they guilty in rapes too?

At second - ok, "good muslim - is dead muslim" and what? Do you know, how many muslims in world? 2 billion. Are you able to eliminate so many people? How can you technically to murder the 100x count of people, than Hitler did? Instead of any morale...

At third - do you think, nazism is really good? Look at Ukraine. Nazi - are the first candidates to unite with ISIS and so on Islamists. Two or three months of intensive brainwashing from "new saving nazi regime", and you will be jumping at the Cologne square, singing "Putin is bad, la la la", when your "new allies" would lawfully rape your wives and daughters.

Just look around, what happens now. Just believe into "yesterday's weather"...
I think you need to look up Islam in Indonesia and India.

Gee I wonder why Germans would be stunned ?
Obviously because Germans in mass do not attack their fellow citizens.
It's unfortunate that liberals are so obscenely stupid that they cannot see this. Or don't wish to.

One woman said she was raped. Cologne police say they are familiar with a group that steals around the station, and with pickpockets who work the crowds. But New Year’s Eve was different.

“What we know is that offences took place and were perpetrated out of a group of men aged 18 to 35 who looked as though they were of Arab or North African origin,” said Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers.

The problem with Germans is they have white guilt x 100. Thus it is easy for the gvmnt to manipulate them. They have been so hamstrung by their past. Now they are getting angry, experiencing Islam first hand in huge numbers, and they see people who bite the hands that feed them. They are angry, but it's Too little too late, tragically.

They are free to fall on their swords. It's amazingly stupid, but it's their country.

Let's work hard to not allow the white Uncle Tom's here to head us down this same path.

It's exactly what the left wants, white women to be raped by gangs of Muslims.

They have not figured out how to keep their yellow press workers exempt from the savage horde. She was CBS? Not South African?

Breaking news: South African TV journalist Lara Logan, known for her shocking good looks and ballsy knack for pushing her way to the heart of the action, was brutally and repeatedly raped while a crowd of 200 celebrated the February 11 resignation of 30-year Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.Feb 16, 2011

A wingnut blog post?

Really???

Gee, Vagisil, with all the horrible crimes these people are alleged to commit, surely you could find something from a legitimate news outlet.

Debunked.

Vag is still an idiot.

Actually, it's all over European news. Here's the Telegraph for you....

German women report string of sexual assaults by 'Arab and North African men'
It was even on BBC news, which is notorious for not reporting negative news about Muslim refugees in Europe.

drama retard.

What a ridiculous comment....you obviously are clueless

Go tell your smart ass remarks to the European women who are being raped and assaulted!

What an idiot!

moar drama. detox.

you moar !!!

bloody moron!
no, you!

paris is gone. sweden is gone, she posts sipping moonshine on her fainting tire.

you should be gone too!

Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is not nice. i thought we were friends.

Forum List

Back