Grotesque: The Bush "Presidential" Library

R

rdean

Photos & Videos - The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum

Where is the part about what the Bush Tax cuts did to the economy?

Where is the part about Iraq?

Where is the mention of Saddam?

Where is the discussion on WMD's?

Where is the part about his policies taking out Bin Laden?

Where is the part about him not caring about or looking for Bin Laden?

Where is the part about the surplus?

What about the drugs for votes bill?

What about not funding "No Child Left Behind"?

P7071-29.ashx

How this guy and the Republicans have the nerve to dedicate a "library" to this odious man is beyond beyond. After everything he did and the Republicans did to this country, they have a lot of nerve.

Look over the library and be appalled at how he clings to 9/11. Remember, this is the party that tried to block health care to first responders.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was of course a great man.

No pussy like the liberal ass-sucker rderp could possibly recognize this fact.

I'm curious, do you think he even knew how to read?

stupid%20director6.jpg

bush-upside-down-book.jpg

Both pics have been proven, on NUMEROUS occasions, to have been photoshopped, dumbass.
:cuckoo:

But we could compare the number of sealed documents from Clinton's library if you wish.

Personally, if I had my own library I wouldn't want my own dirty laundry on display.
Human Nature

:eusa_hand:

I've never seen the first picture, but we all know the second one is photoshopped...

You need to relax, rdean, every president gets a library, it's just the way it is. I've to a couple. No mention of Iran/Contra at Reagan's. No mention of cigars and blow jobs at Clinton's... Relax...

Oh and...

bush_hoax2_f.jpg

snopes.com: Bush's Upside-Down Book

And...

images

snopes.com: Presidents with Binoculars

Who cares? I posted a video of Bush and two dumb pictures and of course, the right wing concentrated only on the pictures.

What about this video. What do they think about this video?

Oh, and I have lots, lots more where that came from.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't surprise me that you have "lots, lots more." Your obsession borders on illness. Really. Look, I won't defend the stupid shit, there's no point in that. Hell, I didn't even vote for the guy the second time around. My only point was, you won't find everything in any Presidential library and every President gets his own "library." It is what it is, man...

On second thought, I will comment on that last video you posted...

I'm not bothered by his saying that he wasn't concerned about bin Laden. I see nothing gained by letting Osama bin Laden think the number one thing on our President's mind is one person. I don't care who the president is. Hell, it probably wasn't the foremost thing on his mind and he probably wasn't concerned. You know why? Because there were hundreds of people working on tracking the bastard down, doing the worrying for all of us. It took years, as we all know, for those efforts to bear fruit. And when they did Obama was able to give the order to take him down. Good on Obama and good on Bush.

stupid%20director6.jpg

Both pics have been proven, on NUMEROUS occasions, to have been photoshopped, dumbass.

But we could compare the number of sealed documents from Clinton's library if you wish.

Personally, if I had my own library I wouldn't want my own dirty laundry on display.
Human Nature

You mean The William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library and Whore House? I hear the most viewed items on display are a pair of Monica's panties and a damp cigar.

I've heard that at the Nixon Library all the lights are turned off, and the give you a flashlight.

P7071-29.ashx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A

How this guy and the Republicans have the nerve to dedicate a "library" to this odious man is beyond beyond. After everything he did and the Republicans did to this country, they have a lot of nerve.

Look over the library and be appalled at how he clings to 9/11. Remember, this is the party that tried to block health care to first responders.

They don't mention the tax cuts helping the economy?
That's a surprise.

stupid%20director6.jpg

You think those old clearly photoshopped crap images makes your sissified bullshit efforts even marginally credible, derp?

rderp, you and tderpm run neck and neck for the least credibility on algore's entire interwebz.

It doesn't surprise me that you have "lots, lots more." Your obsession borders on illness. Really. Look, I won't defend the stupid shit, there's no point in that. Hell, I didn't even vote for the guy the second time around. My only point was, you won't find everything in any Presidential library and every President gets his own "library." It is what it is, man...

On second thought, I will comment on that last video you posted...

I'm not bothered by his saying that he wasn't concerned about bin Laden. I see nothing gained by letting Osama bin Laden think the number one thing on our President's mind is one person. I don't care who the president is. Hell, it probably wasn't the foremost thing on his mind and he probably wasn't concerned. You know why? Because there were hundreds of people working on tracking the bastard down, doing the worrying for all of us. It took years, as we all know, for those efforts to bear fruit. And when they did Obama was able to give the order to take him down. Good on Obama and good on Bush.

Finally, we can agree on something. Bush was and is a "stupid shit".

stupid%20director6.jpg

Human Nature

You mean The William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library and Whore House? I hear the most viewed items on display are a pair of Monica's panties and a damp cigar.

And all they cost was 11 trillion, two unpaid for wars, a surplus, thousands dead, tens of thousands maimed for life costing trillions more, a ruined economy.........oh wait, that was Bush and the Republicans. Never mind.

P7071-29.ashx

That's a surprise.

Isn't it though. Then again, considering how he left the economy, perhaps not.

P7071-29.ashx

That's a surprise.

Isn't it though. Then again, considering how he left the economy, perhaps not.

Which didn't have anything to do with the tax cuts helping the economy.

I hear they'er building a grass hut in Kenya for obama's library
Notable books
Dreams of my Marxist father
Lying for dummies
How to become a likable dictator.
And New york best seller list
Big O how I did it my way: effectiveness of Blaming others

Forum List

Back