Group takes a shovel to Confederate General’s grave

Oh man the Confederate government should complain to the UN and demand an apology from Obama! Oh wait, the Confederate government doesn't exist because they had their asses massacred by their betters. Alas...

Actually more union soldiers were killed than Confederate's, despite the fact that the union had superiority in every facet of the conflict.
Had Lee been the commander of the union forces (like Lincoln originally wanted) the war would have been over much sooner and fewer lives would have been lost.

As a founding member of the KKK, jewish general NBF was responsible for quite a few deaths of innocent black people.

You guys recall that flick came out a few years ago "Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter"? Where all the southern plantation owners were vampires?

That part was probably closer to the truth than one might think; but the part they left out was the plantation/slave owners tended to be Jews.
OK we get it, the guy was a douche, but he has his supporters and family and they have rights too. One of those rights is not to have his grave disturbed it's against the law. If people want to have a petition signed to remove his body and marker and anything else referring to him they can do that. Then if they meet the requirements to have him removed, his body etc. can be put respectfully in a cemetery where it belongs.

Are you familiar with CAUSE and EFFECT?

The dindu's griping and pissing and moaning about all things Confederate is the EFFECT of the CAUSE which is busy keeping the dindu's stirred up against YT.

I'm more interested in what's behind this.

George Soros, maybe?
If you're referring to the government distracting us, this time I don't think Obama needs to help. There are enough idiots out there to keep us distracted from the real shit for quite a while.

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a jewish general and a war criminal. He also founded the Ku Klux Klan.
I don't care if it's Adolph Hitler's grave. You don't have to like the guy, but you can't go around desecrating graves.

Tell the dindu nuffins to STFU then. I would.
They have a right to free speech, they just don't have the right to disturb the dead.

Everyone has a right to free speech. They're not going to dig him or anyone else up. That's just talk. Who do you suppose is keeping them stirred up against YT?

George Soros, maybe?

Spring cleaning before Spring? I hope those folks are armed and ready to shoot to kill!. The other side is!

Ah the threats. The 'other side' is far too cowardly to use a weapon, and you know it. That is the reason they have a weapon, because they are terrified of life and its like a security blankie at night. Or a nite-lite.

I wonder if old Forrest is going to haunt his new dirt nap location. I mean even a racist has to get tired of poltergeisting people after a hundred years. He should haunt the various Halloween 'scare houses' that will crop up in a couple months in his area. I've always thought that ghosts could really serve a good purpose this way, rather than scaring teenagers who are trying to sleep in some old house.

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a jewish general and a war criminal. He also founded the Ku Klux Klan.
I don't care if it's Adolph Hitler's grave. You don't have to like the guy, but you can't go around desecrating graves.

They have a right to free speech, they just don't have the right to disturb the dead.

Everyone has a right to free speech. They're not going to dig him or anyone else up. That's just talk. Who do you suppose is keeping them stirred up against YT?

George Soros, maybe?

if it's anybody it's Barry Soetoro.

How was Nathan Bedford Forrest Jewish? His wife was Presbyterian, so I assume he was too.
It is good that you dispise Forrest, but don't assume every one of your demons is Jewish.

Zheesh!

How was Nathan Bedford Forrest Jewish? His wife was Presbyterian, so I assume he was too.
It is good that you dispise Forrest, but don't assume every one of your demons is Jewish.

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

The leader of the first incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan was Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Nathan and Bedford are both common Jewish names.

On his father’s side, his grandmother’s name is Nancy Baugh, which is a common Jewish surname.
Nathan’s mother was Mary Beck.
She was a Jew.
Therefore by the laws of Judaism, Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Jew. Incredibly, Wikipedia fails to mention this fact in their biography of him.

George Soros, maybe?

if it's anybody it's Barry Soetoro.

Mr. Soetoro is just the front man. ValJar is the liaison between Soetoro and the jewish mafia in Chicago that put Soetoro into power. She has more power than Barry does.

Soros is the frontman for the Bank of Rothschild and has been the paymaster for these psy ops involving black people.

You heard how Soros was paying each of the Fergusoon protesters $5,000 a month to protest?

That was just ONE example of Soros stirring the soup.

It's a box of bones. I'm pretty sure the guy won't have an opinion. Archaeologists do it all of the time. As long as they are reinterned with respect, who cares.

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

The leader of the first incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan was Nathan Bedford Forrest.

On his father’s side, his grandmother’s name is Nancy Baugh, which is a common Jewish surname.
She was a Jew.
Therefore by the laws of Judaism, Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Jew. Incredibly, Wikipedia fails to mention this fact in their biography of him.
You are seriosly mentally ill. Go back to your padded room and work on your finger paints

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.
You are seriosly mentally ill. Go back to your padded room and work on your finger paints

Argumentum ad hominem much?

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.

Argumentum ad hominem much?

So tell us running dog? Do you often use the marxist Rules of Disinformation for damage control? In this case, RoD #18.

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how “sensitive they are to criticism”.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.
Baugh is not German or Jewish. Pennsylvania Scots/Irish translated German "Bach" to "Baugh." Beck is German. Where did you ever determine that Forrest was Jewish?

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.
Baugh is not German or Jewish. Pennsylvania Scots/Irish translated German "Bach" to "Baugh." Beck is German. Where did you ever determine that Forrest was Jewish?

You are incorrect, Herr Shabbos goy.

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.
He has it on good authority. His toaster told him so. We all should listen to his toaster. It would never lie to us

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.

Also, Nathan is a Hebrew name, Bedford is an English. Forrest was no more Jew than Napoleon, Booby.

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.

Also, Nathan is a Hebrew name, Bedford is an English. Forrest was no more Jew than Napoleon, Booby.

He was jewish (not hebrew). Look it up.

Forum List

Back