Group takes a shovel to Confederate General’s grave

Groids are gonna groid. *Shrugs*
Yeah you caucasoids do that all the time. Must be that sickly skin and hairy body that attracts lice.

RIIGHT, that's why all the sioux in the German labor camps caught typhus, right?
Pretty sure dirty white boys gave them typhus. You are unclean primates.

I like how you're pretending to be a literate dindu nuffin. Just because I see through your shtick doesn't necessarily mean others do.

Yeah you caucasoids do that all the time. Must be that sickly skin and hairy body that attracts lice.

RIIGHT, that's why all the sioux in the German labor camps caught typhus, right?

I like how you're pretending to be a literate dindu nuffin. Just because I see through your shtick doesn't necessarily mean others do.
I like how you are pretending to be a human when you really or nothing more than a simian/troglodyte hybrid with ticks.

I like how you are pretending to be a human when you really or nothing more than a simian/troglodyte hybrid with ticks.

Genuine black people are incapable of spelling what you just did.

BUSTED!

BUSTED!
You simian hybrids maybe incapable of spelling it but us Black men are the ones that gave you math, science, reading, and writing.....Twice.

BUSTED!
You simian hybrids maybe incapable of spelling it but us Black men are the ones that gave you math, science, reading, and writing.....Twice.

Uh huh; SUUURE it was the race you're pretending to be.

I bet I'm not the only one that sees through your shtick.

BUSTED!

Oh plenty of you white simians cant deal with the fact that I am a Black guy. I find it amusing to be honest. :laugh:

BUSTED!

Oh plenty of you white simians cant deal with the fact that I am a Black guy. I find it amusing to be honest. :laugh:

Dindu Nuffin?

As usual, huh?

SUURE !

BUSTED!

Dindu Nuffin?

As usual, huh?

SUURE !
Hey white boy. Get your lice under control. Youre trying to speak Ebonics and doing a bad job.

OK the confederate flag is down, so what to do now? Apparently it's dig up the offending dead. Here's my question to these morons, if someone doesn't like Martin Luther King Jr can we dig his ass up and get rid of him. Actually I'd like to take that awful looking stature of MLK in Washington DC down. It offends me because it wasn't done by an American and he looks Chinese.
Let it be. Tear down that statue.

BUSTED!

Dindu Nuffin?

As usual, huh?

SUURE !
Hey white boy. Get your lice under control. Youre trying to speak Ebonics and doing a bad job.
Your "black" routine needs a LOT of work, Shlomo.

Just sayin....

Perhaps this gesture is something bigger than the mere disturbing of a grave. Importantly, it shows the world how much the South is changing.
There might be some unseen benefit to that!
Nope, no benefit at all because, nothing will change on your side. Youll still be calling them "rednecks", no matter what they do. Nothing will satisfy your need to hate white people.

Hating rednecks because they hate YOU is a natural defensive measure.
Hating rednecks doesn't not mean I hate White people, just rednecks.
I don't care for hip hop black gangsters or the new Black Panthers either.

Right, like how the white racists say, "I just hate N iggers. The other black people are cool, but those fucking N iggers are a problem, ya know?".

Does that seem like a reasonable statement to YOU? It shouldn't, and neither should your ridiculous redneck statement. You are a racist hypocrite.

Right, like how the white racists say, "I just hate N iggers. The other black people are cool, but those fucking N iggers are a problem, ya know?".

Does that seem like a reasonable statement to YOU? It shouldn't, and neither should your ridiculous redneck statement. You are a racist hypocrite.
No, you are a damn liar and probably a REDNECK to boot! See the "redneck" link bahs-turd.

Anybody know where Gen. Sherman is buried? Southerners have shovels too.

Forum List

Back