Group takes a shovel to Confederate General’s grave

what a country of uniters we have become under Obama eh?

people are freaking rioting, looting, shooting innocent police officers, attacking white people for no reason but being there, climbing flag poles to tear down some flag, throwing paint on public statues, etc etc and NOW digging up graves.

lets change our name to OBAMAnation. the Undivided states and people of America

transformation COMPLETE
people are freaking rioting, looting, shooting innocent police officers, attacking white people for no reason but being there, climbing flag poles to tear down some flag, throwing paint on public statues, etc etc and NOW digging up graves.

Sounds like your trailer park is a rough place!!

Stephanie

Last edited:
The KKK should post armed guards to protect this public park from vandalism.

I can see concerned citizens providing their time to safeguard the park, but if any were to show up in klan regalia, it would only increase tensions

It's been almost 130 years since he died, and NOW they want to move his grave?
No, people have wanted to move his grave for decades but the old time racist were too numerous to allow it until now!

That, and that silly law, covering veterans of ALL wars, right?
I guess the law has not been repealed but the grave still is being relocated! Are you going to watch the televised event? I will!

No, people have wanted to move his grave for decades but the old time racist were too numerous to allow it until now!

That, and that silly law, covering veterans of ALL wars, right?
I guess the law has not been repealed but the grave still is being relocated! Are you going to watch the televised event? I will!

No. it's doesn't really interest me one way or the other.

record it on your DVR, paly it over and over again.

Whatever makes you 'happy'.

I expect this will be the first of many memorials and monuments to be moved. Still don't think there's going to be a grave to move wood and body are probably gone. Anyway as long as it's done respectfully it's all good.

Perhaps this gesture is something bigger than the mere disturbing of a grave. Importantly, it shows the world how much the South is changing.
There might be some unseen benefit to that!
Nope, no benefit at all because, nothing will change on your side. Youll still be calling them "rednecks", no matter what they do. Nothing will satisfy your need to hate white people.

Last edited:
We have condemned the Taliban and ISIS for desecrating holy sites and shrines, but now it looks like we're going to do that in America.

OK the confederate flag is down, so what to do now? Apparently it's dig up the offending dead. Here's my question to these morons, if someone doesn't like Martin Luther King Jr can we dig his ass up and get rid of him. Actually I'd like to take that awful looking stature of MLK in Washington DC down. It offends me because it wasn't done by an American and he looks Chinese.

People need to seriously chill about this stuff.

Forum List

Back