Group takes a shovel to Confederate General’s grave

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a jewish general and a war criminal. He also founded the Ku Klux Klan.
How was Nathan Bedford Forrest Jewish? His wife was Presbyterian, so I assume he was too.
It is good that you dispise Forrest, but don't assume every one of your demons is Jewish.

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

The leader of the first incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan was Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Nathan and Bedford are both common Jewish names.

On his father’s side, his grandmother’s name is Nancy Baugh, which is a common Jewish surname.
Nathan’s mother was Mary Beck.
She was a Jew.
Therefore by the laws of Judaism, Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Jew. Incredibly, Wikipedia fails to mention this fact in their biography of him.
Baugh is not German or Jewish. Pennsylvania Scots/Irish translated German "Bach" to "Baugh." Beck is German. Where did you ever determine that Forrest was Jewish?

You are incorrect, Herr Shabbos goy.
Also, Nathan is a Hebrew name, Bedford is an English. Forrest was no more Jew than Napoleon, Booby.

You're namecalling now? Am I supposed to be impressed you use name calling and argumentum ad hominems instead of supported facts, Herr Shabbos goy?

Jews are the Terrorists?

Astonishing isn’t it! Khazar Jews claim that Muslims are the terrorists. But these same Jews created the Ku Klux Klan, a domestic terrorist organization! Why?

Pay attention . . .

Who Created the NAACP?

The Shocking Facts . . .

The National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (NAACP) became the main opponent of the Ku Klux Klan. –Wikipedia

Wikipedia has gone to great lengths to hide the fact that Jews created the NAACP. Here’s an excerpt from Wikipedia:

On May 30, 1909, the Niagara Movement conference took place at New York City's Henry Street Settlement House, from which an organization of more than 40 individuals emerged, calling itself the National Negro Committee. Du Bois played a key role in organizing the event and presided over the proceedings. Also in attendance was African-American journalist and anti-lynching crusader Ida B. Wells-Barnett. At its second conference on May 30, 1910, members chose as the organization's name the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and elected its first officers, who were:

National President, Moorfield Storey, Boston
Chairman of the Executive Committee, William English Walling
Treasurer, John E. Milholland (a Lincoln Republican and Presbyterian from New York City and Lewis, NY)
Disbursing Treasurer, Oswald Garrison Villard
Executive Secretary, Frances Blascoer
Director of Publicity and Research, Dr. W.E.B. Du Bois.
The NAACP was incorporated a year later in 1911. The association's charter delineated its mission:

To promote equality of rights and to eradicate caste or race prejudice among the citizens of the United States; to advance the interest of colored citizens; to secure for them impartial suffrage; and to increase their opportunities for securing justice in the courts, education for the children, employment according to their ability and complete equality before law.

The conference resulted in a more influential and diverse organization, where the leadership was predominantly white and heavily Jewish American. In fact, at its founding, the NAACP had only one African American on its executive board, Du Bois himself. It did not elect a black president until 1975, although executive directors had been African American. The Jewish community contributed greatly to the NAACP's founding and continued financing. Jewish historian Howard Sachar writes in his book A History of Jews in America of how, "In 1914, Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jacob Schiff, Jacob Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise."[17] Early Jewish-American co-founders included Julius Rosenwald, Lillian Wald, Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch and Wise.

Obviously, someone does not want the general public to realize that the FIRST chairman of the NAACP was a Jew. That extremely important detail is buried deep in the heart of an obscure webpage only tangentially related to the NAACP.

According to the NAACP’s own literature, the first Black chairman was elected in 1934. In other words, for the first twenty years of its existence, the NAACP was founded and controlled by Jews!

How was Nathan Bedford Forrest Jewish? His wife was Presbyterian, so I assume he was too.
It is good that you dispise Forrest, but don't assume every one of your demons is Jewish.

Zheesh!
Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

The leader of the first incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan was Nathan Bedford Forrest.

On his father’s side, his grandmother’s name is Nancy Baugh, which is a common Jewish surname.
She was a Jew.
Therefore by the laws of Judaism, Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Jew. Incredibly, Wikipedia fails to mention this fact in their biography of him.
Baugh is not German or Jewish. Pennsylvania Scots/Irish translated German "Bach" to "Baugh." Beck is German. Where did you ever determine that Forrest was Jewish?

Also, Nathan is a Hebrew name, Bedford is an English. Forrest was no more Jew than Napoleon, Booby.

You're namecalling now? Am I supposed to be impressed you use name calling and argumentum ad hominems instead of supported facts, Herr Shabbos goy?

Jews are the Terrorists?

Astonishing isn’t it! Khazar Jews claim that Muslims are the terrorists. But these same Jews created the Ku Klux Klan, a domestic terrorist organization! Why?

Pay attention . . .

Who Created the NAACP?

The Shocking Facts . . .

The National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (NAACP) became the main opponent of the Ku Klux Klan. –Wikipedia

Wikipedia has gone to great lengths to hide the fact that Jews created the NAACP. Here’s an excerpt from Wikipedia:

On May 30, 1909, the Niagara Movement conference took place at New York City's Henry Street Settlement House, from which an organization of more than 40 individuals emerged, calling itself the National Negro Committee. Du Bois played a key role in organizing the event and presided over the proceedings. Also in attendance was African-American journalist and anti-lynching crusader Ida B. Wells-Barnett. At its second conference on May 30, 1910, members chose as the organization's name the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and elected its first officers, who were:

Treasurer, John E. Milholland (a Lincoln Republican and Presbyterian from New York City and Lewis, NY)
The NAACP was incorporated a year later in 1911. The association's charter delineated its mission:

To promote equality of rights and to eradicate caste or race prejudice among the citizens of the United States; to advance the interest of colored citizens; to secure for them impartial suffrage; and to increase their opportunities for securing justice in the courts, education for the children, employment according to their ability and complete equality before law.

The conference resulted in a more influential and diverse organization, where the leadership was predominantly white and heavily Jewish American. In fact, at its founding, the NAACP had only one African American on its executive board, Du Bois himself. It did not elect a black president until 1975, although executive directors had been African American. The Jewish community contributed greatly to the NAACP's founding and continued financing. Jewish historian Howard Sachar writes in his book A History of Jews in America of how, "In 1914, Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jacob Schiff, Jacob Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise."[17] Early Jewish-American co-founders included Julius Rosenwald, Lillian Wald, Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch and Wise.

Obviously, someone does not want the general public to realize that the FIRST chairman of the NAACP was a Jew. That extremely important detail is buried deep in the heart of an obscure webpage only tangentially related to the NAACP.

According to the NAACP’s own literature, the first Black chairman was elected in 1934. In other words, for the first twenty years of its existence, the NAACP was founded and controlled by Jews!
I believe you're tetched. Better have it checked out. And BTW, I had Linguistics 101 as an elective.

Au Contraire.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

She was a Jew.

Jews are the Terrorists?

Pay attention . . .

Who Created the NAACP?

The Shocking Facts . . .

I believe you're tetched. Better have it checked out. And BTW, I had Linguistics 101 as an elective.

I get it; you like to drink half a pint of sour mash and then come online to troll people who post facts about the con artists who swindled you into thinking they're....wait for it.......drum roll, please.......ready now? "Gods Chosen People" !

Jews are the Terrorists?

Pay attention . . .

Who Created the NAACP?

The Shocking Facts . . .

I get it; you like to drink half a pint of sour mash and then come online to troll people who post facts about the con artists who swindled you into thinking they're....wait for it.......drum roll, please.......ready now? "Gods Chosen People" !
You can quit humping my leg. I'm through with you Heide.

Spring cleaning before Spring? I hope those folks are armed and ready to shoot to kill!. The other side is!
Nobody on either side should be disturbing a grave! I don't know what they expect to find anyway the guy is probably dust.
Perhaps this gesture is something bigger than the mere disturbing of a grave. Importantly, it shows the world how much the South is changing.
There might be some unseen benefit to that!
Well great then take down the statues of confederate generals and put them in museums where they belong but don't disturb the dead. No doubt that person has family still living in the area and I'll bet they care if his grave is disturbed. If they want him removed from the park there are proper channels to go through and proper removal practices to be preformed respectfully, you don't just go dig somebody up because you don't like them or what they believed in. How is this any better than someone burning a church? Desecration is desecration.

I don't live there so I cannot comment on the temperament of the community and how that coalesced into an exhumation and relocation of Nathan B Forrest's remains.. Obviously, a majority of those living there detested him enough to want him out of the public domain.
If the tax base is mostly blacks, that could be a decisive factor in what is happening. I would almost bet that many of those behind this operation have family members who were executed by or at the behest of this monster called N.B. Forrest.

Frankly, though, I never expected the backlash over the Charleston 9 to go this far. I was more than a bit surprised. In the South that I knew, it would have been impossible to relocate N.B. Forrest.

Jews are the Terrorists?

Pay attention . . .

Who Created the NAACP?

The Shocking Facts . . .

.Massa Jew on de plantation has been playing divide and conquer tactics all of their existence.

I know, I know...you and everyone else was taught the KKK was racist Christians instead of racist fake jews of the Ashkenazic sect of jewry. Racist Presbyterians wereincluded in the mix though.

What did they get out of it, you ask? What do the idolatrous Christian Zionists of today get out of supporting the luciferian atheist Ashkenazic sect of Jewry? Thinking they are "Gods Chosen People" ?

BECAUSE THEY WERE TRICKED, that's why.

Jews are the Terrorists?

Pay attention . . .

Who Created the NAACP?

The Shocking Facts . . .

.Massa Jew on de plantation has been playing divide and conquer tactics all of their existence.

I know, I know...you and everyone else was taught the KKK was racist Christians instead of racist fake jews of the Ashkenazic sect of jewry. Racist Presbyterians wereincluded in the mix though.

What did they get out of it, you ask? What do the idolatrous Christian Zionists of today get out of supporting the luciferian atheist Ashkenazic sect of Jewry? Thinking they are "Gods Chosen People" ?

Danged if I know. You might get an answer from irosie91 or Sally

Jews are the Terrorists?

Pay attention . . .

Who Created the NAACP?

The Shocking Facts . . .

Danged if I know.

Thank you for your candid admission of ignorance in the 1st degree!

Danged if I know.

And thank you for showing us that another anti-Semite crawled out of the sewer. Of course the KKK are racist and always have been. Even a late husband's uncle belonged to the KKK in Mississippi, and he would have told you that his uncle was racist.

Danged if I know.

And thank you for showing us that another anti-Semite crawled out of the sewer. Of course the KKK are racist and always have been. Even a late husband's uncle belonged to the KKK in Mississippi, and he would have told you that his uncle was racist.

Anti-semitic, Its a Trick, We Always Use it

Better find another trick to use, Gnomesayin?

I am well aware of the tactics of you, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts.

If the person is a Gentile, you cry, "You're anti-semitic" which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions.

But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics.

• First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution.
    • If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the persons giving the information.
    • If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal you are adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons.
    • If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks.
But, NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong.

Danged if I know.

Anti-semitic, Its a Trick, We Always Use it

Better find another trick to use, Gnomesayin?

I am well aware of the tactics of you, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts.

If the person is a Gentile, you cry, "You're anti-semitic" which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions.

But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics.

• First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution.
      • If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the persons giving the information.
      • If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal you are adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons.
      • If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks.
But, NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong.

What would these people do if they didn't have the hate sites to resort to? I can so easily see Bobby don his white robe and get ready for the Knight Riders meeting. Good thing they don't feel they can go around lynching anyone these days.

The insanity is thinking that if the grave isn't there any more then race hate will somehow magically disappear. What they will have is probably entire historical slave cemetaries all dug up and all the bones scattered about. Black nonsense has reached the point of diminishing returns.

They believe that symbolism is actually the thing itself. That's very dangerous.

Danged if I know.

wp10_wpc9f8ed8a1-gif.45118

Danged if I know.

wp10_wpc9f8ed8a1-gif.45118

I'd have thought you'd have drank yourself to sleep by now. Have another shot!

Let those moronic bigots dig it up. They'll all become characters in their own real life horror stories.
My old hometown is notorious for hauntings. Many of those hauntings are in buildings that were built utilizing stone taken from the remnants of a razed civil war Confederate prison.
Let them dig.
Let them dig their own graves.

Well great then take down the statues of confederate generals and put them in museums where they belong but don't disturb the dead. No doubt that person has family still living in the area and I'll bet they care if his grave is disturbed. If they want him removed from the park there are proper channels to go through and proper removal practices to be preformed respectfully, you don't just go dig somebody up because you don't like them or what they believed in. How is this any better than someone burning a church? Desecration is desecration.

My research indicated that there are no living direct descendants at least. If I recall correctly, his son was in the Air Force and went to war, but either came home and died without marrying, or he had two kids and they and his wife died before he did. (It's a bit fuzzy, sorry)

It's been almost 130 years since he died, and NOW they want to move his grave?

He was originally buried in a cemetery in 1877 but moved to his new location at the city park after 27 years in 1904. Digging him up back than seemed to be OK.

He was originally buried in a cemetery in 1877 but moved to his new location at the city park after 27 years in 1904. Digging him up back than seemed to be OK.

They moved him to a place of honor befitting his stature as a Confederate General 110 years ago, and included a statue?

Did a couple of guys do it in the middle of the night?
Use a couple of Clydesdales to drag the statue into place?

Or, (gasp) was it done legally?

Think consequences progs. Are you going to be fine with someone digging up MLK in the future because he didn't support gay marriage?

Forum List

Back