Gruesome evidence points to Moscow´s war crimes on road outside Kyiv. Ukraine-Moscow war VIDEO

And the USMB has a number of Russian misinformation propogandist. Beware what you read here. It could be coming from Putin, himself!

1649117074582.png

I'm speechless. They, Muscovite hordemen ("soldiers") and khan Pootler , are monsters! The Hague wait for them ...
Yeah, yeah. Maybe someone will have a little house arrest or something...
2014-07-31-Dead_from_the_My_Lai_massacre_on_road.jpg

Borodyanka is reported to be worse than Bucha. These were people defending their town.

Satellite images show the bodies in Bucha on March 19, this isn't staged. Some of the bodies are Russian soldiers. Some of the civilians were bound hands behind their backs and shot in the head in front of their houses.

Bucha - a lot of questions.
If people were "killed" en masse, why tie everyone's hands before that?

If they were tortured before death, why kick them out on the road.
Why are the "corpses" scattered on the street, and not lying in a heap?

But there will be no questions. So everything fits into the Balkanization plan.
Vile Western scoundrels and their nazi lackeys.
Not "Western". The USA don't have any confirmed information about Russian "atrocities".
It is about European, more likely - only British/Ukrainian propaganda.

I like the Russian people. The Russians I have met have been very good people. However, Russians are in a foreign nation killing civilians and destroying cities.

For what?

What justifies Putin turning a beautiful county into rubble?

I don't why you keep justifying this monstrous war.

Many Russian soldiers don't want to be there. Ukrainians of Russian descent no longer what the Russians there.

Tell your troops to go home.
There were pretty good reasons to invade Ukraine, including genocide of Donbass people and WMD-programs.

Yes, that is where he belongs...shirtless if he wishes. Pootin is a War Criminal. If the Russian people want to keep him as their leader, they will also be pariahs throughout the free world and beyond.
Sometimes I hate bastards like you and Sodom and Gomorrah you've turned your world into so much that an involuntary thought comes to my mind that I wouldn't mind if Putin blew the west to smithereens with everything he got, nuclear or whatever, even if that meant we wouldn't survive the counter blow either.
Where is your righteousness when it comes to what you did with countless other countries of this planet?

Satellite images my ass. You can't see sides of buildings on satellite images. They are taken from space. You know what space is, shit for brains? It's up there in the sky, hundreds of miles above the ground. That's just another lame excuse to make Russia look bad and bloody Ukrs innocent victims.

Forum List

Back