Gruesome evidence points to Moscow´s war crimes on road outside Kyiv. Ukraine-Moscow war VIDEO

Bucha - a lot of questions.
If people were "killed" en masse, why tie everyone's hands before that?

If they were tortured before death, why kick them out on the road.
Why are the "corpses" scattered on the street, and not lying in a heap?

But there will be no questions. So everything fits into the Balkanization plan.
Vile Western scoundrels and their nazi lackeys.

All this Goebbels trash about Bucha is being unwound by political prostitutes of the West in the hope of switching attention from biological laboratories and diverting the attention of guppy fish among the western electorate from the recorded facts of torture of prisoners of war by the ukrainian nazis.

All this Goebbels trash about Bucha is being unwound by political prostitutes of the West in the hope of switching attention from biological laboratories and diverting the attention of guppy fish among the western electorate from the recorded facts of torture of prisoners of war by the ukrainian nazis.
What facts?

Zakharova: London refused to agree to hold a meeting of the UN Security Council on the events in the Ukrainian city of Bucha, but Moscow will again demand its holding.

And what are they afraid of? The truth? As soon as the "masters" realized that the performers had done a shitty job, they hid their heads like ostriches. Filth!

Look out, dirtbag, there's a Kinzhal missile closing in on your bunker.
LOL You Russian trash are more likely to bomb Ukrainian orphanages and hospitals than anyone's "bunker."

Last edited:
LOL You Russian trash are more likely to bomb Ukrainian orphanages and hospitals than my "bunker."
How many orphanages did you, fucking hypocrite, bomb to kill half a million children in Iraq?

Russians bomb hospitals exclusively in your anti-russian agenda fueled media and your twisted imagination.

How many orphanages did you, fucking hypocrite, bomb to kill half a million children in Iraq?

Russians bomb hospitals exclusively in your anti-russian agenda fueled media and your twisted imagination.

What an idiotic excuse to justify the slaughter of Ukrainians.

Why do you, moron, like Ukrainians all of a sudden? We were all born in the USSR and you hated us all.
I like the Russian people. The Russians I have met have been very good people. However, Russians are in a foreign nation killing civilians and destroying cities.

For what?

What justifies Putin turning a beautiful county into rubble?

I don't why you keep justifying this monstrous war.

Many Russian soldiers don't want to be there. Ukrainians of Russian descent no longer what the Russians there.

Tell your troops to go home.

False flag? I am spiritually told some in NATO wanted this war in Ukraine. Not sure why but guess it spells money and power as usual.

yes only an ivan can use your avatar. still 0 chances for you
Brave Ukrainian soldiers and civilians facing Golden Horde invasion, you are all herоes, praying for your victory...
SLAVA UKRAIN Stаy strong Ukraine

All the Putin cheerleaders here...bet they match up with our trump cheerleaders.
they are traitors

1649107169209.png

I'm speechless. They, Muscovite hordemen ("soldiers") and khan Pootler , are monsters! The Hague wait for them ...

16-vladimir-putin1.jpg

Yes, that is where he belongs...shirtless if he wishes. Pootin is a War Criminal. If the Russian people want to keep him as their leader, they will also be pariahs throughout the free world and beyond.

Forum List

Back