Guess they're not getting Trump Tower this week.

And that was just a guy blowing smoke. They will invest where they can make money. And the laws the orange pile of shit broke are there to protect investors from felons like Trump who lie to them.
So he's just blowing smoke?

Do you have a link? If you're gonna display an opinion, please provide some kind of evidence

So he's just blowing smoke?

Do you have a link?
Do you have a link that he is not? It's just a rich guy protecting his own, talking a big game. I am sure he would be pleased to know he and his fellow billionaires have 30 million volunteer footsoldiers in the Trump cult.

But do they belong to the shareholders?

I'm not defending or arguing for either side, just seeking clarity and trying remove any doubt if ant member on the board believes, "Just take properties", is a simple process
Here is the "How" explanation from USA Today.

I'm sure this was the plan from the get go...set the high bond of half a billion dollars so President Trump didn't have enough liquid assets to cover it. That would ensure that there would be no appeal and they would be able to seize President Trump's assets and destroy him.

That plan backfired when OTR truckers stopped delivering to New York, then, likely more devastatingly, investors bailed on investing in NYC, fearing these same tactics would be used to seize THEIR assets if they stepped a toe out of line politically.

Now the appeal is all but assured, and I suspect President Trump will win that appeal...that's why the corrupt leftist on this board, in the media, and especially the ones involved in this judicial fiasco are foaming at the mouth and shitting their collective pants.

Do you have a link that he is not? It's just a rich guy protecting his own, talking a big game. I am sure he would be pleased to know he and his fellow billionaires have 30 million volunteer footsoldiers in the Trump cult.
No, I'm just providing the evidence of what investors have claimed they're going to do. I doubt there will be any follow up YouTube videos of investors coming back saying, "Just kidding".

So, could the investors be sued if their advice was wrong, someone does x, y, or z investment because of it and loses money? I thought I saw a thread somewhere on that theme? Was it Apple?

I'm sure this was the plan from the get go...set the high bond of half a billion dollars so President Trump didn't have enough liquid assets to cover it.
Um.. that's the amount of the judgment. That's why it was the amount of the bond.

You can stop making stuff up, now.

Here is the "How" explanation from USA Today.

I'm sure this was the plan from the get go...set the high bond of half a billion dollars so President Trump didn't have enough liquid assets to cover it. That would ensure that there would be no appeal and they would be able to seize President Trump's assets and destroy him.

That plan backfired when OTR truckers stopped delivering to New York, then, likely more devastatingly, investors bailed on investing in NYC, fearing these same tactics would be used to seize THEIR assets if they stepped a toe out of line politically.

Now the appeal is all but assured, and I suspect President Trump will win that appeal...that's why the corrupt leftist on this board, in the media, and especially the ones involved in this judicial fiasco are foaming at the mouth and shitting their collective pants.
I doubt it if there's much in his bank accounts. I can't see billionaires being that daft.

No, I'm just providing the evidence of what investors have claimed they're going to do.
Yes, you have presented a couple unevidenced claims. But in the real world, investment groups will go where they can make money.

And it's so bizarre to see people making themselves human shields for billionaires. As you are.

It's like if the French revolutionitlsts threw themselves at King Louis's feet and asked how they could help him continue to be a rich criminal.

Yes, you have presented a couple evidenced claims. But in the real world, investment groups will go where they can make money.

And it's so bizarre to see people making themselves human shields for billionaires. As you are.
If they're there on camera saying bla bla bla, the the evidence from them is they said bla bla bla.

Me? Doubt it. Billionaires are billionaires because of channeling money through different countries and paying little tax. The money in Amazon's and Apple's coffers is made up from the tax they avoided paying. I would say 99.9% of billionaires are assholes.

Back in 1986, my tax tutor at college said, "Don't bother fiddling the petty cash, go big and go for the tax". I always remember that. We peasants more or less follow tax laws because we can't afford expensive Jewish accountants, but some of us have a little bit more knowledge than others.

That person isn't claiming to be worth $10 billion and to have $500 million in cash.

So your post is kind of dumb.
Yeah, billionaires keep that under their mattress :rolleyes:

If you were a billionaire, how would you hide your money? Would you buy gold and have it in a safety deposit box in one of kids name, as an example? Or offshore?

Trump should have had a crappy house in some slum part of Chicago and kept everything else out of his name.

But is not evidence they actually took any actions.

They are blowing smoke. They will go where they make money.

And the laws Trump broke protect investors. Deal with that one.
Was that over valuing property?

Well three things -

1) I have my parents original wedding photos, the value I place on them is priceless, even more that a trillion dollars. I must have broken US laws on it's valuation.

2) Trump won't have the cash 'on show' that some think he should have.

3) And it's nearly midnight in the UK, signing off

Forum List

Back