Guess they're not getting Trump Tower this week.

1) synth didn’t provide any details about how they did it.

2) I’m just reading articles like the one I linked that says cross collateraliation is the process of using assets as collateral for two different loans and the article doesn’t specify that it doesn’t have to be with the same lender, in fact, it uses the plural lender(s) in explaining it, which would seem to indicate multiple lenders.
Okay, makes sense. But that isn't really how it is used.

And you can, for example, have a 1st mortgage with one lender and a 2nd mortgage with another. But you break the law, if you do not disclose the other mortgage, when getting your 2nd mortgage.

You are expressing an idiotic opinion.
images

Incorrect. Its a private matter between Trump and NY. It doesn't positively benefit any citizen, or negatively.

No, the corruption of the legal system is what it's about.

James proved that by filing suit against a meat packing company for fraud even though their stated goals are years away.

Well sure, if there is not enough equity, or your creditworthiness is garbage.
There's many reasons. I would say Trump burnt too many bridges with the banks and the business world, that's bit him in the ass.

Also after the financial crash, like in the UK, the government were trying to pump billions of cash into the economy via the banks, but the banks barely loaned any money out because new rules meant they had to pass a new liquidity standard to operate, so they were stockpiling money. So if you applied for a loan, you were probably knocked back.

I'm self employed, despite a high credit rating, banks won't do a mortgage with me, I asked my bank why, and they said, "Despite having such a large deposit, if things went base over apex, the self employed tend to walk away and start again". So that's why Santander refused my mortgage loan.

Like I said, there's many reasons if look beyond an immature agenda.

There's many reasons. I would say Trump burnt too many bridges with the banks and the business world, that's bit him in the ass.

Also after the financial crash, like in the UK, the government were trying to pump billions of cash into the economy via the banks, but the banks barely loaned any money out because new rules meant they had to pass a new liquidity standard to operate, so they were stockpiling money. So if you applied for a loan, you were probably knocked back.

I'm self employed, despite a high credit rating, banks won't do a mortgage with me, I asked my bank why, and they said, "Despite having such a large deposit, if things went base over apex, the self employed tend to walk away and start again". So that's why Santander refused my mortgage loan.

Like I said, there's many reasons if look beyond an immature agenda.
And the top reasons are not enough equity and lack of creditworthiness.

One sentence.

I would say Trump burnt too many bridges with the banks and the business world, that's bit him in the ass.
Wrong, not even Obama could secure this bond, not with commercial real estate in a tailspin. Commercial real estate is in dire straights, hence nobody is looking to lend half a billion backed by commercial real estate.

Big win for Trump.

“I greatly respect the decision of the appellate division and I’ll post the $175 million in cash or bonds or security or whatever is necessary very quickly within the 10 days, and I thank the appellate division for acting quickly,” Trump said

Please pay attention. We were talking about trump getting loans on properties to generate funds to secure the bond with the peope putting up the bind.
He doesn't need a loan now, tissue? I guess you Dems will have to come up with some new scheme. Better hurry Trump's about to add another $4 billion to his wealth. Hilarious, Dem scheming and corruption lead Trump to start Truth Social...Trump banks $4 billion on the deal. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back