Guess what Hillary Lied Again.

Knowing what you do about how untruthful Hillary is, would you still vote for her.

• No matter what i would vote for her, because i am as stupid and untrutful as she is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would vote for Jill Stein, only because i cant trust Hillary and her habitual lying.

• I would vote for Gary Johnson, because i know a vote for him is still a vote for Hillary.

• I would vote for Tump, he isnt perfect, no one is, but at least he wants to make America Great Again

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Clinton Claims No One Died in Libya, Tell that to Ambassador Chris Stevens
Hillary Clinton replied “I put together a coalition that included NATO, included the Arab League, and we were able to save lives. We did not lose a single American in that action. And I think taking that action was the right decision.”

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- At tonight’s NBC News Commander-In-Chief Forum congenital liar, Hillary Clinton dropped another bombshell lie when she claimed no one died on her watch in Libya.

She should tell that to U.S. Ambassador Chris Steven’s family, oh wait she already told them another lie. I am having trouble keeping them straight.

Hillary Clinton replied “I put together a coalition that included NATO, included the Arab League, and we were able to save lives. We did not lose a single American in that action. And I think taking that action was the right decision.”

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- At tonight’s NBC News Commander-In-Chief Forum congenital liar, Hillary Clinton dropped another bombshell lie when she claimed no one died on her watch in Libya.

She should tell that to U.S. Ambassador Chris Steven’s family, oh wait she already told them another lie. I am having trouble keeping them straight.

I’ll stand to be corrected on this.

Please quote her as saying as such.

you are the liar here.

Maybe it was all a dream, like when Bobby Ewing died on Dallas.

Last edited:
here is the full quote, with context.

"With respect to Libya, again, there's no difference between my opponent and myself. He's on record extensively supporting intervention in Libya, when Gadhafi was threatening to massacre his population. I put together a coalition that included NATO, included the Arab League, and we were able to save lives. We did not lose a single American in that action."

"With respect to Libya, again, there's no difference between my opponent and myself. He's on record extensively supporting intervention in Libya, when Gadhafi was threatening to massacre his population. I put together a coalition that included NATO, included the Arab League, and we were able to save lives. We did not lose a single American in that action."
Context with question asked Clinton: When asked by an audience member “What is your plan to end wasteful war campaigns in which our peers, service women and men, continue to be killed and wounded?”

Last edited:

Indeed. She isn't saying that Stevens and the others didn't die. She just changed the subject.
this was the question defining the subject:

QUESTION: Thank you. Secretary Clinton, to your point, you have had an extensive record with military intervention. How do you respond to progressives like myself who worry and have concerns that your hawkish foreign policy will continue? And what is your plan to end wasteful war campaigns in which our peers, servicewomen and men, continue to be killed and wounded?

CLINTON: Well, I assume you're talking about Iraq, because of my vote, and you probably are talking about Libya, because of the role that I played in the administration's decision about whether to take on Gadhafi....

then the above cited quote follows.

so, hillary did not change the subject, and did not lie. in this thread, there can be found posters who try to change the subject, and posters who lie about what clinton said. awesome sauce.

Indeed. She isn't saying that Stevens and the others didn't die. She just changed the subject.

QUESTION: Thank you. Secretary Clinton, to your point, you have had an extensive record with military intervention. How do you respond to progressives like myself who worry and have concerns that your hawkish foreign policy will continue? And what is your plan to end wasteful war campaigns in which our peers, servicewomen and men, continue to be killed and wounded?

CLINTON: Well, I assume you're talking about Iraq, because of my vote, and you probably are talking about Libya, because of the role that I played in the administration's decision about whether to take on Gadhafi....

so, hillary did not change the subject, and did not lie. in this thread, there can be found posters who try to change the subject, and posters who lie about what clinton said. awesome sauce.
Yes. I've covered that. You're right. She didn't change the subject. You did by omitting context. Thank you for fixing your mistake.

Yes. I've covered that. You're right. She didn't change the subject. You did by omitting context. Thank you for fixing your mistake.
no he didn't....

No service members lives were lost in that Action....in the intervention action....

wow, that's chuzpe, i guess.

no he didn't....

No service members lives were lost in that Action....in the intervention action....
Thanks for inserting your knee jerk.

no he didn't....

you completely changed your post above by editing. thank you for showing what a thin skinned dishonest weasel you are.

It wont matter what I put up, even herself saying the lie, as the lickspittle, goosestepping, low information, kool aid drinking, mindnumbed, useful idiots will vote for the vagina no matter what. SEE YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW.

Gadhafi , Hussein, and now Assad, all a huge threat to everyone. Just some top elites and our military complex needed a war , big money in war, who gives a rip about American life's. Can't let Syria be as they are allies with Iran, and do not suck Israel's behind, and Hussein didn't suck Saudi Arabia's.

no he didn't....

you completely changed your post above by editing. thank you for showing what a thin skinned dishonest weasel you are.
Yes. I edited my post. Obviously you and I were typing at the same time. It happens. There is no dishonesty. How pathetic that you feel the need to call me names over it.

1. Even if no one died in Libya that is not the issue. Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama allied themselves with Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11/01 (and 9/11/12) and murderers of Americans. They refused to go to Congress to ask for approval to go to war because they knew there was no way in hell anyone would give them permission to go to war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya, and yes, that is exactly what they did - they drug the United States into the middle of a civil war, TO WAR, to help Al Qaeida take over their own country.

Liberals claim Bush took the country to war - with authorization to do so - for no reason. Hillary and Obama had NO - ZERO - reason to go into Libya. Yes, Qaddafi was a dictator - who WE put into office - but one who was not a threat to the United States. In fact, he had begun HELPING the US FIGHT terrorist groups in Northern Africa. Was THAT the reason they targeted Qaddafi - because he had joined the fight against terrorists, the guys Barry and Hillary had been funding, supplying, arming, and protecting?!

Helping our enemy during a war, which is what we are in, especially aiding the terrorists who slaughtered Americans, is TREASON!

2. Americans DID die in Benghazi - needlessly! Hillary's failures, incompetence, and refusal to act caused the needless deaths of 4 Americans.

It wont matter what I put up, even herself saying the lie, as the lickspittle, goosestepping, low information, kool aid drinking, mindnumbed, useful idiots will vote for the vagina no matter what. SEE YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW.

Just asked you to quote her. That you won’t…well says more about you than Ms. Clinton.

1. Even if no one died in Libya that is not the issue. Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama allied themselves with Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11/01 (and 9/11/12) and murderers of Americans. They refused to go to Congress to ask for approval to go to war because they knew there was no way in hell anyone would give them permission to go to war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya, and yes, that is exactly what they did - they drug the United States into the middle of a civil war, TO WAR, to help Al Qaeida take over their own country.

Liberals claim Bush took the country to war - with authorization to do so - for no reason. Hillary and Obama had NO - ZERO - reason to go into Libya. Yes, Qaddafi was a dictator - who WE put into office - but one who was not a threat to the United States. In fact, he had begun HELPING the US FIGHT terrorist groups in Northern Africa. Was THAT the reason they targeted Qaddafi - because he had joined the fight against terrorists, the guys Barry and Hillary had been funding, supplying, arming, and protecting?!

Helping our enemy during a war, which is what we are in, especially aiding the terrorists who slaughtered Americans, is TREASON!

2. Americans DID die in Benghazi - needlessly! Hillary's failures, incompetence, and refusal to act caused the needless deaths of 4 Americans.

Nonsense.

Terrorists attacked and, as often happens, lives are lost.

What Clinton is saying is that in the "Lybian Intervention", where allied forces used bombings etc, there were no service member deaths.

What time period is designated as "The Lybian Intervention"?

In there, is your answer of zero service member/military deaths.

Most people will vote for Hillary or a 3rd party candidate rather than Trump.

Trump has proved himself to be insane and inept.

Forum List

Back