Guess what? REAL Laptop! FBI confirms Hunter Biden laptop is authentic.

So which is it? Do you suddenly trust the FBI now!
The last thing this corrupt FBI wanted to admit is that this is authentic. For proof just look at how they buried it for years and did nothing. Still doing nothing.

You really are a brainwashed Bidenista Cultist moron.

So which is it? Do you suddenly don't trust the FBI now!
There is an echo in here. I always have.

I understand and accept that nobody gets it right every time.

So do you trust the FBI now? I'm sure you will find a very creative and pussy-ish way to not answer directly.

There is an echo in here. I always have.

I understand and accept that nobody gets it right every time.

So do you trust the FBI now? I'm sure you will find a very creative and pussy-ish way to not answer directly.
Oh so you trust the FBI 100% of the time when Trump is the target, and 0% of the time when Hunter is the target?
I see how that works for you.

Oh so you trust the FBI 100% of the time when Trump is the target, and 0% of the time when Hunter is the target?
I see how that works for you.
I said that? Nope. You should check what I wrote.

I don't trust the "copies" that were made and circulated.

Ok, so why are you so triggered it looks like he will go to trial, Simp?
Because there is nothing Hunter Biden has to do with national security. I think it is a waste of tax payer money to go after a dude with misdemeanors.

There is no Biden crime family. That is right wing nonsense. Cal Luft, on of Biden's main accusers, is a Chinese agent and a fugitive from justice.

Because there is nothing Hunter Biden has to do with national security. I think it is a waste of tax payer money to go after a dude with misdemeanors.

There is no Biden crime family. That is right wing nonsense. Cal Luft, on of Biden's main accusers, is a Chinese agent and a fugitive from justice.
Multiple felonies, Simp.

But at least you admit you want to allow rich white millionaires to cheat on their taxes.

So much for the truth deniers. The laptop is real.

The contenders are real. And the contents are disgusting and crime filled.

The left really believed that fake laptop story. Most probably still do because that is the food they are fed.

So much for the truth deniers. The laptop is real.

The contenders are real. And the contents are disgusting and crime filled.

I am sure the cult fucks who claimed Putin made it in the basement of the Kremlin will apologize. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back