Guess where 95% fentanyl comes from?

I don't know, who? Same ones that fund BLM Antifa and the Democrats.

Guess where 95% fentanyl comes from?​

What? What? You trying to score some drugs. Call your usual dealer.

• Banned
This is like Wilde inference, ie, "the Contributors that can't be named". Who actually owns say, Blackwater? I have stock in Blackwater. I Despise Disney, they certainty DO NOT represent me or America's bests interests.

Last edited:
I don't know, who? Same ones that fund BLM Antifa and the Democrats.
China-Trump.jpg

It pisses me off, when liberals side with the lowest common denominators. All those trans kids killing themselves. A week ago, a neighbor' kid threw himself in front of a train. My Uncle, 1948, he used a car and a hose in garage. Nobody wants or buys this liberal gay shit.

It pisses me off, when liberals side with the lowest common denominators. All those trans kids killing themselves. A week ago, a neighbor' kid threw himself in front of a train. My Uncle, 1948, he used a car and a hose in garage. Nobody wants or buys this liberal gay shit.
Birds of a feather.

Guess who ALSO funds the democratic party? Ignore the majority and pander to say, ( BLM leader Patrice Collurs, gay communist) or the tiny tinsy (5%) gays trans? Same ones China would never allow? Those guys. They fund this shit. And the democrats. Happy?

Guess who ALSO funds the democratic party? Ignore the majority and pander to say, ( BLM leader Patrice Collurs, gay communist) or the tiny tinsy (5%) gays trans? Same ones China would never allow? Those guys. They fund this shit. And the democrats. Happy?
China backs anything that will degrade America, ergo Democrats.

It's important to realize that blm's baboonism can't be based on Chinese-made fentanyl, because it seriously risks influencing what American propaganda prisoners may believe During times of voting. The forensics experts were likely not only paid off, but also publishing a Chinese source for Floyd's drugs would get the publisher in serious trouble with traffickers.

The chemicals (precursors) come from China, not the finished product. However, China knows that it is military age men that will most likely die from taking it. So there's that.

Forum List

Back