🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guess Who Attended a Coven Gathering

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
wtchHillary.jpg

Seems she's not just a B***h but a Witch.

Earlier this week, Hillary Clinton made an appearance in New York City at an exclusive women's club called The Wing. The event was put together by co-founders Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in honor of Hillary. They were able to converse on her new book What Happened, her legacy, and (unsurprisingly) Russian meddling. It was quite the typical post-election conversation to be expected from Hillary. However, on this occasion, there was one significant difference. This time Hillary was speaking to a group of women who practice witchcraft and openly call themselves a coven. According to The Wing’s Instagram page: “We’re a coven, not a sorority.”

During the event, Hillary was awarded an honorary lifetime Wing membership and was welcomed by the interviewers as the “newest member of our coven” in front of a room filled with cheering members.

From Vox Popoli: Evil in high places w/links

Oh good night,
They are not a witch coven.
Good Lord.
They may very well be a bunch of man hating feminist, but not devil worshipers.

wtchHillary.jpg

Earlier this week, Hillary Clinton made an appearance in New York City at an exclusive women's club called The Wing. The event was put together by co-founders Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in honor of Hillary. They were able to converse on her new book What Happened, her legacy, and (unsurprisingly) Russian meddling. It was quite the typical post-election conversation to be expected from Hillary. However, on this occasion, there was one significant difference. This time Hillary was speaking to a group of women who practice witchcraft and openly call themselves a coven. According to The Wing’s Instagram page: “We’re a coven, not a sorority.”

During the event, Hillary was awarded an honorary lifetime Wing membership and was welcomed by the interviewers as the “newest member of our coven” in front of a room filled with cheering members.

Quick! Fetch a bucket of water! Hold my beer, watch this!

Oh good night,
Good Lord.
Witches dont worship christian concepts.

I'll keep that in mind.
Lol
JS man. I believe that people that ACTUALLY consider themselves witches dont worship satan or anything. No darkmagic or what-not.
Witches being equated with satan, i believe, is christian fear mongering... for the most part.

Oh good night,
Good Lord.

I'll keep that in mind.
Lol
JS man. I believe that people that ACTUALLY consider themselves witches dont worship satan or anything. No darkmagic or what-not.
Witches being equated with satan, i believe, is christian fear mongering... for the most part.

I think it developed from the concept that witchcraft was one of the "no-no's" that Satan used as a tool to tempt the faithful into sinful behavior.

So it went from Satan tempting people into witchcraft into Satan being worshipped via witchcraft.

Oh good night,
Good Lord.

I'll keep that in mind.
Lol

I think it developed from the concept that witchcraft was one of the "no-no's" that Satan used as a tool to tempt the faithful into sinful behavior.

So it went from Satan tempting people into witchcraft into Satan being worshipped via witchcraft.

In the end....who really cares?
I mean....at this point why does it matter.

heh

Oh good night,
Good Lord.

I'll keep that in mind.
Lol

In the end....who really cares?
I mean....at this point why does it matter.

heh

Its just kind of funny that she attended a Coven meeting, considering the Right's view of her.

Passing funny, not side splitting funny.

wtchHillary.jpg

So?

Forum List

Back