Guess Who had CLOSER ties to the Russians during the Campaign..

And whoTF leaked these "Panama Papers" that detail the dealings of the Podesta Group? Why weren't the Dems SCREAMING about that hacking and leaking?

Shit ain't making sense anymore.. I think things about to go BOOM....

There were Trump people involved in the Panama Papers too.

That's tomorrow's reading for me... There's a reason why certain leaks and ties are damn near unknown and all the screaming is about other leaks and ties. I've got no side here. But I know when stuff ain't adding up...

Honestly -- never intended to get in the middle of this lunchroom brawl, but the wife was digging for info on the Caterpillar raid today and just brought me a Wiki article that blew my mind. I don't KNOW where this leads, but the fact that this NEVER SURFACED in all this cat screeching goin on worries me..

Podesta Group - Wikipedia

The Podesta Group is a lobbying and public affairs firm based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded in 1988 by brothers John Podesta and Tony Podesta and has previously been known as Podesta Associates, podesta.com and PodestaMattoon.[1][2][3] The firm most recently reorganized in January 2007 after current Chairman Tony Podesta split with former business partner Dan Mattoon.[3]

They also received revenue of $900,000 over the last two years from the "European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a Brussels-based organization sympathetic to Viktor Yanukovych and his political party".[13]

They also represent the interests of Russia's largest financial institution Sberbank of Russia, which controls approximately 30 percent of Russian banking assets.[14]

OK --- any of that get your attention or is NEWS to you?? :badgrin:

The Ukranian guy was the twice deposed "russian clone" who had ties to Paul Manafort as well. Aint' that rich?? You don't suppose that's why Manafort "had to go"......................

And a client who controls 30% of Russian banking assets?? That would be worth the NY Times or NPR investigating huh.. It gets better and I only spent a 1/2 hour on this.. From Salon --- no right winger lap dog media outlet. Probably in their "Bernie is getting screwed days"...

With Saudi and Russian ties, Clinton machine’s tentacles are far reaching, according to Panama Papers

FRIDAY, APR 8, 2016 01:21 PM CDT

With Saudi and Russian ties, Clinton machine’s tentacles are far reaching, according to Panama Papers
The Podesta Group, a lobbying firm headed by Clinton operatives, has made a pretty penny working for Saudi & Russia

A key gear in the Clinton machine that has sucked in hundreds of thousands of dollars lobbying on behalf of the Saudi absolute monarchy has also worked for Russia’s biggest bank.

The Podesta Group is one of the most influential Democratic Party-linked lobbyists in the U.S. And it is headed by a top Hillary Clinton fundraiser who has been referred to as the “Hillary moneyman.”

Sberbank, the largest financial institution in Eastern Europe, hired the Podesta Group to help powder up its public image, The Observer reports.

This is just one of the many findings in the so-called Panama Papers, a trove of 11.5 million documents that expose how political and economic elites from around the planet are stashing their money in secretive tax havens.

In March, the Podesta Group registered with the U.S. government as a lobbyist for Sberbank.

The bank plays an enormous role in the Russian economy. It controls almost 30 percent of Russia’s aggregate banking assets, employs a quarter-million people and “is functionally an arm of the Kremlin, although it’s ostensibly a private institution,” The Observer notes.

In his report on the Clinton machine’s ties to Saudi Arabia, Isikoff also notes that two “of the Clinton lobbyist-bundlers, Richard Sullivan and David Jones, are principals in a firm that, until late last year, represented the Russia Direct Investment Fund, a sovereign wealth fund co-founded by Vladimir Putin when he was prime minister.”

So lemme get this straight. NO substantial business ties have been found to the Trump campaign (except maybe for Manafort) BUT --- You have the Podesta Group picking up Lobbying tasks for the LARGEST RUSKIE BANK and bringing them on as a client DURING the primaries !!!

How the fuck do we NOT know this? Why aren't the alarm bells going off in BOTH directions? And why didn't the Trump campaign retaliate with all this knowledge when OBVIOUSLY guys like Manafort and Flynn are FULLY aware of these TIGHT Russian ties on the Clinton side?

Enquiring minds want to know. But I FEAR --- something much BIGGER is afoot here and there's probably an American Oligarchy war going that us peons aren't privvy to...

Just an FYI. The Clinton campaign had an advisor who was in cahoots with the Ukrainians to discredit Manafort.

They claimed he was under investigation for corruption. Flat out lie but they managed to get Manafort to resign.

Not only does Clinton have the Russian ties BUT she has even a bigger one with the Ukraine. Ukrainian oligarchs actually have donated more to the Clinton Foundation than even the Gulf states.

That's saying something. AND when she was Secretary of State one of her top donors named Pinchuk was given a pass to do business with Iran and make quizzillions.

I really hope the R's will investigate the Clinton Foundation fully because there is no doubt it was "pay to play".

Were Podesta and Manafort competing in some way for representation of this Russian Ukranian puppet? Something going on there.

And were you aware of the Podesta Group and this bank lobbying? Because it was news to me.. I really need someone to explain to me why with Godzillion hours of the "russian are coming" media news -- the Trump folks NEVER clobber back with this Podesta/bundler connections to Russia. Are they blackmail-able? Is there bad ju-ju on BOTH sides here?

Well didn't you say you read it on Wikipedia? Anyone can edit Wikipedia... it is going to take a lot stronger sourcing that that.

Everything on the Wiki is sourced thru the SALON article that I also quoted. Is that LEFT enough for you comrade??? :badgrin:

It is still going to take a lot more than that, and I mean a serious paper trail. Do I doubt anything nefarious went on in the Clinton campaign? Nope, but two wrongs don't make a right, and Clinton and Podesta no longer have power or control over our government. Those that do are obviously trying to cover up some stuff, and the only way that shit is going to come to light is if citizens bitch to their representatives enough and threaten their jobs enough to force their hand to do a full blown investigation and clean up the White House.

Give me a name. Which media source is gonna put details like this into the news cycle and push it?? We've LOST an honest and comprehensive press. And Journalism died long enough ago now to be smelling up the place.

But the Podesta Group isn't denying and covering up the nature of its relationship with the noted bank.
the Podesta Group registered with the U.S. government as a lobbyist for Sberbank.
Unlike Trump, Kushner, Flynn, Sessions, maybe others in the Trump Organization, Podesta's firm didn't when asked expressly about it:
  • Deny having conversations/relationships with Russians
  • Attest to and later deny having a relationship with Putin
  • Attest to knowing Putin and later deny the same thing
  • Tell a Senate committee they had no contact with Russians when less than a year thus they had.
Podesta owned and properly notified the U.S. government of his involvement. It is all out in the open. The Podesta Group wasn't trying to hide the fact that it has/had that relationship. Can anyone say that of Trump and his cronies? No! Not with a straight face, and not unless they are as good a fibber as Trump.

If anyone were so concerned about it, they not only had federal filings and congressional meeting schedules to plumb to get more details, they also could have just asked about them. The matter was reported by Salon, not a random USMB member's one off post. Did Fox pick up the story and press it? Did any GOP officials make an issue out of it?

There's nothing to cover up, moron. I can easily say that with a straight face. This whole "Russia hacked the election for Trump's benefit" faux scandal is too absurd for words to describe.

This will end badly for the democrats....

Right now it looks like it could end badly for ALL of us.. Maybe the reason Trump didn't pound on these Russian ties to the Clinton campaign was because he knew if he won -- they would hound him. And maybe he's baiting them into investigating and making a "federal case" out of it. And then BOOM -- more shit than we ever imagined emerges. OR -- Trump IS compromised in some way that prevents him from fighting back..

Dunno -- but it stinks..

And whoTF leaked these "Panama Papers" that detail the dealings of the Podesta Group? Why weren't the Dems SCREAMING about that hacking and leaking?

That's tomorrow's reading for me... There's a reason why certain leaks and ties are damn near unknown and all the screaming is about other leaks and ties. I've got no side here. But I know when stuff ain't adding up...
After all these posts Flac,it's time for me to have a Leak (Australian Vernacular...for having a PISS)

After all these posts Flac,it's time for me to have a Leak (Australian Vernacular...for having a PISS)

It's those Imperial Pints -- take your time. I'll save you a seat.. :beer:

Right now it looks like it could end badly for ALL of us.. Maybe the reason Trump didn't pound on these Russian ties to the Clinton campaign was because he knew if he won -- they would hound him. And maybe he's baiting them into investigating and making a "federal case" out of it. And then BOOM -- more shit than we ever imagined emerges. OR -- Trump IS compromised in some way that prevents him from fighting back..

Dunno -- but it stinks..
Could be, but when I see the reaction to the election results I see an over reaction the likes we have never seen in our lifetime. Trump won, his supporters have not turned away from him in the slightest.
Remember the democrat congressman that died in a plane crash and the democrats held a nationally televised wake for him? It turned into a hate Bush rally and the dems lost the house in the next mid term elections.
Yeah.....I see this ending very badly for the dems.
Valery Jarrett moved into the Obama home today to help him run the deep cover resistance to president Trump. I say good. These are the two people along with Clinton that has with their own doing decreased the size of the democrat party down to a level not seen in 60 years.
I say step aside and give them the rope to hang themselves with.

Honestly -- never intended to get in the middle of this lunchroom brawl, but the wife was digging for info on the Caterpillar raid today and just brought me a Wiki article that blew my mind. I don't KNOW where this leads, but the fact that this NEVER SURFACED in all this cat screeching goin on worries me..

The Podesta Group is a lobbying and public affairs firm based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded in 1988 by brothers John Podesta and Tony Podesta and has previously been known as Podesta Associates, podesta.com and PodestaMattoon.[1][2][3] The firm most recently reorganized in January 2007 after current Chairman Tony Podesta split with former business partner Dan Mattoon.[3]

They also received revenue of $900,000 over the last two years from the "European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a Brussels-based organization sympathetic to Viktor Yanukovych and his political party".[13]

They also represent the interests of Russia's largest financial institution Sberbank of Russia, which controls approximately 30 percent of Russian banking assets.[14]

The Ukranian guy was the twice deposed "russian clone" who had ties to Paul Manafort as well. Aint' that rich?? You don't suppose that's why Manafort "had to go"......................

And a client who controls 30% of Russian banking assets?? That would be worth the NY Times or NPR investigating huh.. It gets better and I only spent a 1/2 hour on this.. From Salon --- no right winger lap dog media outlet. Probably in their "Bernie is getting screwed days"...

The Podesta Group, a lobbying firm headed by Clinton operatives, has made a pretty penny working for Saudi & Russia

A key gear in the Clinton machine that has sucked in hundreds of thousands of dollars lobbying on behalf of the Saudi absolute monarchy has also worked for Russia’s biggest bank.

The Podesta Group is one of the most influential Democratic Party-linked lobbyists in the U.S. And it is headed by a top Hillary Clinton fundraiser who has been referred to as the “Hillary moneyman.”

Sberbank, the largest financial institution in Eastern Europe, hired the Podesta Group to help powder up its public image, The Observer reports.

This is just one of the many findings in the so-called Panama Papers, a trove of 11.5 million documents that expose how political and economic elites from around the planet are stashing their money in secretive tax havens.

In March, the Podesta Group registered with the U.S. government as a lobbyist for Sberbank.

The bank plays an enormous role in the Russian economy. It controls almost 30 percent of Russia’s aggregate banking assets, employs a quarter-million people and “is functionally an arm of the Kremlin, although it’s ostensibly a private institution,” The Observer notes.

In his report on the Clinton machine’s ties to Saudi Arabia, Isikoff also notes that two “of the Clinton lobbyist-bundlers, Richard Sullivan and David Jones, are principals in a firm that, until late last year, represented the Russia Direct Investment Fund, a sovereign wealth fund co-founded by Vladimir Putin when he was prime minister.”

So lemme get this straight. NO substantial business ties have been found to the Trump campaign (except maybe for Manafort) BUT --- You have the Podesta Group picking up Lobbying tasks for the LARGEST RUSKIE BANK and bringing them on as a client DURING the primaries !!!

How the fuck do we NOT know this? Why aren't the alarm bells going off in BOTH directions? And why didn't the Trump campaign retaliate with all this knowledge when OBVIOUSLY guys like Manafort and Flynn are FULLY aware of these TIGHT Russian ties on the Clinton side?

Enquiring minds want to know. But I FEAR --- something much BIGGER is afoot here and there's probably an American Oligarchy war going that us peons aren't privvy to...

Nice try on the spin and deflection-LOL

Sessions not only lied to congress, but prior to going in for his confirmation hearing, he filled out a form and checked the box NO that he had no contact with Russians, and then signed it. This was all over National News tonight with a picture of the form.

So we have Flynn & Sessions both caught in bold face lies. We have Trump and his physco-babble interpreters continually denying any contact with Russians.

This is a must read to make AMERICA SMART AGAIN.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

I don't think the Russian ambassador showed up in Cleveland during the RNC convention to meet with Trump campaign aids to trade recipes. There is no rational explanation that exists for Trump campaign aids having contact with a Foreign adversary during the campaign season.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
(after Sessions & Flynn got caught lying. In fact they're crawling out of the woodwork right now.)

We have Trump who continually denied the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies, along with the entire Republican Senate that Russia hacked into DNC databases. Even at one point stating that he "knew people that knew more than they did, and he would get back with us next week." Of course, he never did.

Now if you can't follow those dots--there is something seriously wrong with the way your brain functions.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

This is by far from over, and Shep Smith explains the phone calls.

Last edited:
Now it all makes sense why the Dems chose to make so many pre-emptive strikes.

The Uranium to Russia.

The money to Iran to buy it from Russia

The Millions Russia donated to The Clinton Foundation.

The Russian ties to the 64 Million given to The Obamas for a Book Deal

And now Podesta in bed with Russia too.

Herein is an article on the allegations on the uranium "deal". Fact checked, not echoed by a partisan hack:

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

New York Times.....

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family.

Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Link from April 8, 2016.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and the comrades just keep getting more desperate by the day.

Thread fail. I mean GIANT thread fail.

You didn't read any of that did you? The Podesta was just HIRED by that largest Russian in March of 16. During the primaries. I assume they LOBBIED for them all during the campaign. And the ties of 900,000 bucks to the Ukranian Russian tool President is MORE than anything substantial tied to the Trump campaign..

That bank and the Russian Investment Company co-founded by PUTIN are essentially government/private entities closely tied to the Kremlin.
Amazing how you Americans suck up to the Despot Putin,I suppose you can no longer stand on your own two feet these days,oh long forgotten leaders of the world...the humiliation of it all..steve

Obviously Steve, my bud -- there is a LOT of sucking going on. And don't you think we Americans deserve to every bit of it???

I agree Flacc but it is one thing to suck off a woman BUT totally different to suck off a 60+ year old former KGB Operative.steve

eww that's gross and you even double posted it!

Nice try on the spin and deflection-LOL

Sessions not only lied to congress, but prior to going in for his confirmation hearing, he filled out a form and checked the box NO that he had no contact with Russians, and then signed it. This was all over National News tonight with a picture of the form.

So we have Flynn & Sessions both caught in bold face lies. We have Trump and his physco-babble interpreters continually denying any contact with Russians.

This is a must read to make AMERICA SMART AGAIN.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

I don't think the Russian ambassador showed up in Cleveland during the RNC convention to meet with Trump campaign aids to trade recipes. No rational explanation exist for Trump campaign aids having contact with a Foreign adversary during the campaign season.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

We have Trump who continually denied the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies, along with the entire Republican Senate that Russia hacked into DNC databases. Even at one point stating that he "knew people that knew more than they did, and he would get back with us next week." Of course, he never did.

Now if you can't follow those dots--there is something seriously wrong with your brain function.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

This is by far from over, and Shep Smith explains the phone calls.

Nope.. I'm not deflecting. But what YOU just did is.. Keep it in the proper thread..

Link from April 8, 2016.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and the comrades just keep getting more desperate by the day.

Thread fail. I mean GIANT thread fail.

You didn't read any of that did you? The Podesta was just HIRED by that largest Russian in March of 16. During the primaries. I assume they LOBBIED for them all during the campaign. And the ties of 900,000 bucks to the Ukranian Russian tool President is MORE than anything substantial tied to the Trump campaign..

That bank and the Russian Investment Company co-founded by PUTIN are essentially government/private entities closely tied to the Kremlin.
Amazing how you Americans suck up to the Despot Putin,I suppose you can no longer stand on your own two feet these days,oh long forgotten leaders of the world...the humiliation of it all..steve

Obviously Steve, my bud -- there is a LOT of sucking going on. And don't you think we Americans deserve to every bit of it???

I agree Flacc but it is one thing to suck off a woman BUT totally different to suck off a 60+ year old former KGB Operative.steve

eww that's gross and you even double posted it!
Yes Kat,and for very good reason....anyhow Kat I say It like it is,yeah I'm crude but my prose is often for immediacy and shock .....I have never said I was an angel but "EWW" is a bit harsh...Can I go back to my kennel now Kat...LOL...steve

Last edited:

I agree this is crazy. Trump had first brought up the subject of Russian ties to Clinton during the campaign, but never really pushed it. Dems grabbed onto it and ran like a dog with a bone, still won't let go. Trump suggested inappropriation or WikiLeaks brings up pizzagate and Trump is then slammed for p****grabbing. Wiki swears just hours before the election they'll drop a final bomb on Hillary......but never seen or heard anywhere what that was....because she had lost.

There are a lot of things about the election and those involved that don't add up. There have been many times I've wondered if the jokes on us........and I mean everyone, not just one party over the other.

The Podesta brothers? Sounds like a front for a pedo ring.

Forum List

Back