Guess who is picked to be the Energy Secretary

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
although at one time wanted to eliminate the Dept. of Energy. I am sure the Texans are happy to see him leave but too bad he is now in our Fed Gov. # 7 is the biggy, making people go without health insurance, and
no. 3, can you imagine doing away with SS, Medicare and Medicaid.

Nine Things We Won’t Miss About Rick Perry

By Josh Israel and Scott Keyes

1. He allowed Texas to become the nation’s worst polluter

2. He executed a likely innocent man and impeded an investigation into the matter

3. He actively sought to dismantle Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid

4. He consistently backed legislation to restrict women’s reproductive rights

5. He demonized LGBT Texans and worked to increase legal discrimination against them

6. He backed nullification of federal laws and even raised the prospect of secession

7. He refused to let the federal government provide healthcare for low-income Texans, despite the highest rate of uninsured residents in the country.

8. He vetoed bipartisan Equal Pay legislation to protect Texas women.

9. He called for repeal of the 16th and 17th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, to end popular election of Senators and the federal income tax.

https://thinkprogress.org/nine-things-we-wont-miss-about-rick-perry-11f8b54ac272#.x673vu9zw

although at one time wanted to eliminate the Dept. of Energy.
Could be why he got picked. We know it isn't his smarts

Perfect, Trump should be surrounded by whomever he wants, just let this play on out. More rope Ivanka, pass more rope please.

Hey, liberals, you have had your way and your morons for all the key positions in the government for the last 8 years. And they ruined everything they could inside and outside the country.

Don't expect the Republican president to please you for the next 4 years.

Perfect, Trump should be surrounded by whomever he wants, just let this play on out. More rope Ivanka, pass more rope please.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Hey, liberals, you have had your way and your morons for all the key positions in the government for the last 8 years. And they ruined everything they could inside and outside the country.

I don't expect him to please anyone this side of the Black Sea.

That said, are you saying it pleases you that coal slurry might one day turn up in your drinking water supply?

Or are you saying instead that it pleases you that CO2 will be pumped into caves, because there are no life forms in caves?

Oh, maybe it pleases you to know that with no pollution regulations, lots and lots of children will die from respiratory ailments, is that it?

I don't expect him to please anyone this side of the Black Sea.

That said, are you saying it pleases you that coal slurry might one day turn up in your drinking water supply?

Or are you saying instead that it pleases you that CO2 will be pumped into caves, because there are no life forms in caves?

Oh, maybe it pleases you to know that with no pollution regulations, lots and lots of children will die from respiratory ailments, is that it?
You left out killing baby seals.

Good. If it's someone liberal stooges hate then it must be a good pick.
Yep. Fuck the fact that the guy is an unqualified idiot who wanted to do away with the department altogether.

As long as he is a republican and picked by trump, you'll be on your knees sucking his dick.

Good. If it's someone liberal stooges hate then it must be a good pick.
Yep. Fuck the fact that the guy is an unqualified idiot who wanted to do away with the department altogether.

As long as he is a republican and picked by trump, you'll be on your knees sucking his dick.
That is not true. In fact, I'd say since he has you so upset, Trump made an excellent choice.

although at one time wanted to eliminate the Dept. of Energy. I am sure the Texans are happy to see him leave but too bad he is now in our Fed Gov. # 7 is the biggy, making people go without health insurance, and

2. He executed a likely innocent man and impeded an investigation into the matter

5. He demonized LGBT Texans and worked to increase legal discrimination against them

6. He backed nullification of federal laws and even raised the prospect of secession

7. He refused to let the federal government provide healthcare for low-income Texans, despite the highest rate of uninsured residents in the country.

9. He called for repeal of the 16th and 17th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, to end popular election of Senators and the federal income tax.

https://thinkprogress.org/nine-things-we-wont-miss-about-rick-perry-11f8b54ac272#.x673vu9zw
You realize he will have no chance to do ANY of that but maybe "pollute" America more right? He isn't an elected politician so....plus I don't give a shit about ANY of that especially since you are using an extreme leftist source.Especially calling BABY MURDER "women's reproductive rights" that's like calling murder "selective living rights"

You realize he will have no chance to do ANY of that but maybe "pollute" America more right? He isn't an elected politician so....plus I don't give a shit about ANY of that especially since you are using an extreme leftist source.Especially calling BABY MURDER "women's reproductive rights" that's like calling murder "selective living rights"

He is a loon, like most of the Pubs. The tea party quackers. I am sure people died because of him in Texas, due to no health insurance. Have that baby, we don't care if it dies once you have it. That should be the Pubs motto.

He is a loon, like most of the Pubs. The tea party quackers. I am sure people died because of him in Texas, due to no health insurance. Have that baby, we don't care if it dies once you have it. That should be the Pubs motto.
Good lord. I went without insurance for a long time because I didn't know I could get medicaid. No one died....people can get medical care if they don't have insurance they just get billed.Again your source is unreliable.

Good lord. I went without insurance for a long time because I didn't know I could get medicaid. No one died....people can get medical care if they don't have insurance they just get billed.Again your source is unreliable.

Why because its a progressive site, what is unreliable. In Texas an adult can't get insurance or Medicaid unless one has a child, and then its less than 8700 a year for a family of 3 . All states are different. In Mi we have expanded Medicaid and single adults are able to be on it.

Forum List

Back