Anyone wanna make a guess as to what the national debt will be after Trump?

I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.
It's going to be way up there.

$20hr will have to be the national minimum wage by the end of 2028.
Yeah this is going to become a problem for anyone who's not making $300,000 a year or more. So much of each dollar unit has become debt that it's basically toilet paper now.

I'm not sure where the first structural collapse will happen. I'm guessing it will start in retail and spiral out into real estate.

It's scary already. But it's not a scare tactic. It's a fact. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. And that was because it didn't spend enough. He wanted more.
Biden, I don't think, has vetoed 1 spending bill. Counting the democrats and the big spending RINO's, plus Trump as president, $40 to $42 trillion is a pretty conservative guess.
Are you sure about that? I thought President Trump refused the first DEM spending bill as it spent too much incorrectly. Piglousy & Upchuck immediately shut the GOVT and used the filthy MSM to blame Trump 24-7?

I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.

Specifically, what does that accomplish besides throwing millions out of work and driving prices up through the roof? What happens with overall inflation?

What do you do with the worker, making $20,00 per hour today?

What is the average household income where one worker is earning minimum wage?

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Specifically, what does that accomplish besides throwing millions out of work and driving prices up through the roof? What happens with overall inflation?

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Minimum wages are just a symptom of the problem.

You need to be worried about the end of President Biden's administration this year. We're in deep trouble, and the debt is starting to look like one of our lesser problems.

Biden's $8T budget makes claims of deficit-cutting laughable, economist says: 'An assault on US business'

Opinion by Charles Creitz
• 6d • [03/31/2024]

Biden's proposed tax increases would absolutely WRECK the country. These morons on the left think you can just vampire suck trillions out of the economy and there won't be any negative consequence.

"Will be after Trump"? Already conceded the election? At least spending under Trump will be beneficial for Americans unlike the doddering old fool we have today who never had a real job.
The Trump doctrine is the only viable one left. Washington has completely screwed us. Tax increases and spending cuts are like shooting spitballs at the debt now. The only option that has any hope is very aggressive growth of the economy. That's going to require massive cuts to the BLOATED government regulations. Streamlining to get shit done quicker. Massively leveraging one of our big advantages, fossil fuels. And all in all out investment in growth, maybe we can crawl our way out of the hole Washington spent us into.

Trump years were going along at the unavoidable baked in Obiden Congress $1T+++ that became “the new normal”. Then they killed the Country from big deep State Blue States. everyone knows. Congress then decided to run up debt paying as many as possible NOT To Work And blame Trump. Everyone knows. Nothing to do with President Trump (the respondent). Battling Russian Collusion BS also. A Deep State workforce that worked against him. Obiden people + useless Deep State Congress own the USA debt. End if discussion. freeze this thread.//

Minimum wages are just a symptom of the problem.

What's the problem?

Gee, you ignored my simple questions. I wonder why.

In case you missed them, here they are again for your convenience.

Thomas.jpg

The economy is in the recovery stage, just as it was when Trump took office. Trump was lucky that he lost the election. This economic downturn was coming regardless of who the president was.

Congress to blame for creating crisis to regain power. As always. Add on Border crisis and Crime surge illegals will be adding in. 1-2 million got-aways aint coming up to mop floors at night.

It's really not all that relevant.
Much bigger fish to fry.

Sawry.

It's scary already. But it's not a scare tactic. It's a fact. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. And that was because it didn't spend enough. He wanted more.
Biden, I don't think, has vetoed 1 spending bill. Counting the democrats and the big spending RINO's, plus Trump as president, $40 to $42 trillion is a pretty conservative guess.

And?

off top of head $20/hr is $800/wk * 52 is ~$41,600. Will pay almost no tax at that rate married joint or single.
The average income of a household where one of the workers is earning the minimum wage is over $65,000 a year. Most minimum-wage workers are young people with their first job, living at home where one or both parents work.

hqdefault.jpg

Trump years were going along at the unavoidable baked in Obiden Congress $1T+++ that became “the new normal”. Then they killed the Country from big deep State Blue States. everyone knows. Congress then decided to run up debt paying as many as possible NOT To Work And blame Trump. Everyone knows. Nothing to do with President Trump (the respondent). Battling Russian Collusion BS also. A Deep State workforce that worked against him. Obiden people + useless Deep State Congress own the USA debt. End if discussion. freeze this thread.//
The Obama doctrine was avoid unpopular tax increases. Instead lock in horrific spending increases then later claim we must raise taxes and pay our bills.

The average income of a household where one of the workers is earning the minimum wage is over $65,000 a year. Most minimum-wage workers are young people with their first job, living at home where one or both parents work.

hqdefault.jpg
I started out earning $2 an hour in my first job. That motivated me, I escaped the Dem party plantation and retired in the top 3% of earners.

Forum List

Back