Anyone wanna make a guess as to what the national debt will be after Trump?

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.
It's going to be way up there.

$20hr will have to be the national minimum wage by the end of 2028.

Sure, less than a 2nd Biden regime. Old CPAP face Biden's 1 year budget is $8 trillion.

He still hasn't spent $8 trillion yet. If he has, you can thank the GOP majority in the House.

Trump endorsed both McCarthy and Johnson.

I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.

prolly less than without him,, not by much though,,

at this point theres other things at play,,

That's a pretty wimpy scare tactic. You didn't convince me to change my vote.

prolly less than without him,, not by much though,,

at this point theres other things at play,,

I hear it's rising $1 trillion every 100 days. I hope that's not the case. That'll be about $14 trillion added, if it stays that way. Not counting the interest.

That's a pretty wimpy scare tactic. You didn't convince me to change my vote.

It's scary already. But it's not a scare tactic. It's a fact. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. And that was because it didn't spend enough. He wanted more.
Biden, I don't think, has vetoed 1 spending bill. Counting the democrats and the big spending RINO's, plus Trump as president, $40 to $42 trillion is a pretty conservative guess.

north of $60T

dear leader's management style of throwing other people's money at his personal problems and lavish life style are not cheap,

lol it should be over $30 adjusted for real inflation already.

Gold in 1970: $38.90

Gold today: High of $2,312.30

U.S.'s total net asset base: $178 trillion.

Oh yeah and bring back the off-shoring and other corporate welfare and labor racketeering scams and the $178 trillion almost doubles.

Oh yeah and bring back the off-shoring and other corporate welfare and labor racketeering scams and the $178 trillion almost doubles.

No. Elect actual conservatives who'll do something about the value of the dollar, so it doesn't take as much to live on.
This used to be the job of the fed. Now the fed is just trying to keep up with all these big spending politicians.

Last time it was over 6B he added. IN FOUR YEARS.
If he wins again, im going to guess 8.
Same for ol joe.
Either way we are fucked. Thanks duopoly. You bunch of dumb asses.

You misspelled T (as in Trillions).. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back