It will be hard for another Trump to happen again.

In nearly every case I've observed, the person who says Biden is senile is badly senile themselves. It requires a senile brain to be that detached from reality.

Of course, other sources of brain damage can't be ruled out.
sorry----senility (actually DEMENTIA) is my field. Biden is demented---Trump is afflicted with HOOF IN MOUTH disease---a kind of cultural Queens, New York---affliction----

sorry----senility (actually DEMENTIA) is my field.
I see the effects of a lifetime of lead poisoning in this one.

It's not possible to have a well-functioning brain and think that Trump is okay. Just look at his last rally speech, or anything he tweets.

In contrast, Biden is sharp, kicking Republican loser butt easily, and never losing his calm smile. That's why the BDSers are so butthurt.

It's not possible to have a well-functioning brain and think that Trump is okay. Just look at his last rally speech, or anything he tweets.

In contrast, Biden is sharp, kicking Republican loser butt easily, and never losing his calm smile. That's why the BDSers are so butthurt.
your diagnostic abilities are very limited

RFLMAO in neuro parlance---a calm smiling dement is described as
"pleasantly demented"

People who do not think like you are crazy? You hear this a lot from professionally-diagnosed psychotics usually confined to an institution. Some of them no doubt have access to a computer.

Never before has so many words been used to say so little so often.

Just say Trump is a victim...that is what every pro Trump post devolves into. Kudos for resisting the urge to say “deep state”...howeve “Washington evil” is much more lame.

Nothing was stolen from the blob. The voters didn’t like 4 years of complete chaos and hate.
And we know where it came from.

Hard for peace and prosperity and making America great again? Only if the democrat controlled media can convince the ignorant and the angry to vote for a doddering old fool.

Sure it does.

Every election has some measure of fraud. Most of it innocent. There is a good chance you’ve done it yourself without knowing it.

Maybe on your planet foxes and hens vote. Not here on earth.

No. We’re fact driven. You have no facts so all you have are suspicious, paranoia, and flaccid genitals.

You have no such thing. As has been proven by every court challenge, every audit, and that every state certified their election.

But since I like watching you make a fool of yourself, Seymour Flops and Raynine can’t explain how the GOP gained seats in the 2020 election during all of this mythic voter fraud. Do you care to take a swing at it?
They're all riled up again after brown nose Johnson met with his assbuddy Trump down at the MAL crime scene to plot how they can blow more smoke up MAGA herd ass.

This isn't a debate. Trump colluded with Russia. By lying about it, you just ensure yourself a deeper pit in Hell
So what? I don’t believe he did, but even if he had, so what? The Republican should be dealing with whomever is necessary to defeat Democrats, up to and including Satan himself.

People who do not think like you are crazy?
Not crazy. Stupid.

People who deny basic reality are stupid.

If someone starts yammering about the flat earth, they're stupid.

If someone says Biden is senile, they're stupid.

Yes, I know that stating such a simple truth will trigger the stupid-American demographic, but I don't care.

So what? I don’t believe he did, but even if he had, so what? The Republican should be dealing with whomever is necessary to defeat Democrats, up to and including Satan himself.
Moral relativism is now the basis of conservative thought, same as with any group of tyrants. They'll auto-justify any evil, by declaring it's ForTheGreaterGood.

Needless to say, liberals are the opposite, as we stick with moral absolutism.

That's a big reason why conservatives hate us. The pure shining light of liberal moral absolutism causes physical pain to the conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire. That pain makes the conservatives lash out in hate and rage at the source of their discomfort.

Moral relativism is now the basis of conservative thought, same as with any group of tyrants. They'll auto-justify any evil, by declaring it's ForTheGreaterGood.

Needless to say, liberals are the opposite, as we stick with moral absolutism.

That's a big reason why conservatives hate us. The pure shining light of liberal moral absolutism causes physical pain to the conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire. That pain makes the conservatives lash out in hate and rage at the source of their discomfort.
Remember in middle school between classes and you are moving in sea of kids down a crowded corridor? Ahead of you the crowd seperates for some reason and there is a terrible smell. You get there and realize some kid had a bad lunch and lost it on the floor. You struggle not to step in it. That's how I feel about what is in this guy's post.

Moral relativism is now the basis of conservative thought, same as with any group of tyrants. They'll auto-justify any evil, by declaring it's ForTheGreaterGood
It’s not about Moral Relativjsm. It’s about understanding that doing whatever is necessary to win or get ahead IS Moral. Anyone who tells you there are limits on what they would do to win is a fool.

Do Unto Others BEFORE They Do Unto You

It’s not about Moral Relativjsm. It’s about understanding that doing whatever is necessary to win or get ahead IS Moral.
You've just defined moral relativism.

Anyone who tells you there are limits on what they would do to win is a fool.
Understood. You'd, for example, massacre small children, if it was necessary to "win".
Do Unto Others BEFORE They Do Unto You
Yeah, yeah, that's how evil people justify evil.

Remember in middle school between classes and you are moving in sea of kids down a crowded corridor? Ahead of you the crowd seperates for some reason and there is a terrible smell. You get there and realize some kid had a bad lunch and lost it on the floor. You struggle not to step in it. That's how I feel about what is in this guy's post.
So, do you agree with Anathema that if raping children is necessary to win, you should do it?

You can run now, my sweet little bitch. Your type always does. Gutlessness goes hand in hand with your type of evil.

So, do you agree with Anathema that if raping children is necessary to win, you should do it?

You can run now, my sweet little bitch. Your type always does. Gutlessness goes hand in hand with your type of evil.
Lol. Oooh, flex those internet muscles. I'll shake in my internet boots.

Forum List

Back