🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guess Who Is Traveling To Spend Easter With His Family?

Easter was a month ago. But nonetheless, I think what you wanted was this:
Both Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer fended off criticism Tuesday that they’re asking Canadians to do more to stop the spread of COVID-19 than they’re willing to do themselves.

Both men defended family trips that appeared to flout the physical distancing measures they’ve spent weeks imploring people to uphold.

Trudeau travelled from Ottawa into Quebec over the weekend to meet up with his family at their official country residence of Harrington Lake.

Non-essential travel in Canada has been restricted for weeks, and Quebec authorities began earlier this month to implement provincial border checks in a bid to stop recreational travellers into the province. They also asked people to stay away from their cottages.

Trudeau said:
“After three weeks of my family living up at Harrington, and me living here, I went to join them for Easter,” he said Tuesday outside his Ottawa residence at Rideau Cottage.

“We continue to follow all the instructions of public health authorities.”

I think we are allowed to travel home to our families.

I know it was Easter. The hypocrisy is amazing don’t ya think?

How come he thinks he should be allowed to travel to see his family after telling everyone else to stay home?

Meanwhile in Arizona, an orange man put on glasses in an attempt to look less stupid.

Here's another "do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do" story:

Illinois’ Democrat Governor Melts Down After Reporter Asks Why Family Is Spending Lockdown In Florida

Illinois Democrat Governor, J.B. Pritzker, lost his cool in a press conference Thursday afternoon after a reporter from a local news outlet dared to ask why he allowed his family to travel to Florida to wait out the coronavirus pandemic at their $12 million dollar “horse estate” while most “non-essential” travel for Illinois residents is barred.

The multi-billionaire governor, whose family owns the Hyatt hotel chain, has extended Illinois “shelter in place” order until at least May 28, leaving most Illinois unable to work or even leave their homes for “non-essential” tasks. Pritzker has made it clear that he feels the lockdown is a matter of life and death and that travel, including travel out of state, is a major risk factor for spreading the virus, even if that travel isn’t specifically barred by the order.

How come he thinks he should be allowed to travel to see his family after telling everyone else to stay home?
For the same reasons that Ivanka did it.
Last I checked dumbass Ivanka wasn’t a prime minister. Neither did she, dumbass, tell the rest of the country not to visit their families. Got it now dumbass?

She is not the PM, but she is the fucking first lady.
Fucking dumbassed liar.

Last I checked dumbass Ivanka wasn’t a prime minister. Neither did she, dumbass, tell the rest of the country not to visit their families. Got it now dumbass?

Fucking dumbassed liar.

Well okay, first lady daughter-wife.

You know trump's tried to fuck her.

Fucking dumbassed liar.

Well okay, first lady daughter-wife.

You know trump's tried to fuck her.
Dumbassed libtarded fucking liar!

This is a problem only rich people have, so you and I wouldn't need to worry about it, but when they have two homes, people normally go to the one where their family is when they get off work.

In short, he WAS going home.

Libtards never tire of saying stupid shit. How many times has it been said on this board? How many times has someone removed it? Zilch.

This is a problem only rich people have, so you and I wouldn't need to worry about it, but when they have two homes, people normally go to the one where their family is when they get off work.

Bullshit! He was traveling to spend Easter in a whole other province after telling everyone else not to travel to see their families. He’s a typical dumbassed libtarded hypocrite.

Bullshit! He was traveling to spend Easter in a whole other province after telling everyone else not to travel to see their families. He’s a typical dumbassed libtarded hypocrite.
He wasn't telling people to not see their wives and kids, he said in the video you put up that he knew it would be hard for people not to celebrate with their extended families.

He travelled to a whole other province because it is where his home is.

Forum List

Back