Guess who just apologised

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right Ginsberg!
Guess the old hag has lost her mind.
BUT! She helped Trump get another 100K votes. Thanks bitch!
Every vote helps.
These LIBs can't help themselves.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

No link then? Typical.

I just clicked in to see if Rump apologised for the first time in his life. But no, the record stands. :rock:

How horrible that somebody showed humility and character by apologizing and admitting a mistake/laps in judgement... Funny that you think that is a shortcoming.

You think Trump would have the balls to do the same? Or maybe you just think he is always right?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
She's an 83 year old Jewish grandmother. Done well to keep quiet this long. I'm kind of sorry she apologized. Why do so many people LOVE Trump for being politically incorrect, but an 83 year old woman tries it and BLAM. Hang her.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
She's an 83 year old Jewish grandmother. Done well to keep quiet this long. I'm kind of sorry she apologized. Why do so many people LOVE Trump for being politically incorrect, but an 83 year old woman tries it and BLAM. Hang her.

Because she is not bashing those they hate...

No, I am being honest here if you wonder if I am joking and the reality is the OP'er love the nonsense Trump spews but when someone acts like him then his supporters go anal and want an apology...

I would have not apologize!

'On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them,' by Ginsberg. Let's see if Donnie can be gracious. Donnie, it's a trap. Try really hard to be nice or you lose the old lady vote entirely.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

As a Justice, she should be impartial.

or, dont' you like impartial judges?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

Granny likes the liberal law-creating justices.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

I just don't believe she can't be impartial doing her job. Every living one of them has opinions, whether they share them or not. I didn't believe Curiel couldn't be impartial either, in his judgments. Maybe I'm too trusting, but that's what I think.

No link then? Typical.

I just clicked in to see if Rump apologised for the first time in his life. But no, the record stands. :rock:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Bing

I am not doing this to help the douche nozzle OP'er but she did apologize which is the correct course of action...

Why? Are we not all entitled to an opinion?

We're all entitle to our opinions just like our ass is entitle to spew crap out of it... Just sometimes people will view the opinion of other to be the crap we spew...

Do i disagree with her opinion?

Nope, but she is more professional than I am and should have known it was not going to be taken lightly either...

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
you forgot to mention she is a supreme court justice.....there lies the difference....

How horrible that somebody showed humility and character by apologizing and admitting a mistake/laps in judgement... Funny that you think that is a shortcoming.

You think Trump would have the balls to do the same? Or maybe you just think he is always right?
I wonder if I can get my judgement to take laps instead of me having to do it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back