Guess who just apologised

That's right Ginsberg!
Guess the old hag has lost her mind.
BUT! She helped Trump get another 100K votes. Thanks bitch!
Every vote helps.
These LIBs can't help themselves.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
She's an 83 year old Jewish grandmother. Done well to keep quiet this long. I'm kind of sorry she apologized. Why do so many people LOVE Trump for being politically incorrect, but an 83 year old woman tries it and BLAM. Hang her.
you forgot to mention she is a supreme court justice.....there lies the difference....

Because she is a Supreme Court Justice she can't have a personal opinion?
Apparently not.

Stupid move by Ginsburg to apologize.

Even stupider to have said it in the first place.
I disagree. Evil triumphs when good men (or women) do nothing.

She's a Supreme Court Justice they are prevented from voicing their personal opinions about POTUS contests. She broke the law, and she violated her Code of Ethics. Color me unsurprised that you have no problem with that violation.
Lol I think this is becoming the new norm for you loons. Anytime you decide you don't like someone, you declare they've broken the law and demand punishment! :rofl:

Why do you think she apologized silly boy. She was forced to do so.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
She's an 83 year old Jewish grandmother. Done well to keep quiet this long. I'm kind of sorry she apologized. Why do so many people LOVE Trump for being politically incorrect, but an 83 year old woman tries it and BLAM. Hang her.
you forgot to mention she is a supreme court justice.....there lies the difference....

Because she is a Supreme Court Justice she can't have a personal opinion?

Sure she can...if she keeps em to herself.

She can also voice them in a private conversation. What she is not allowed to do is voice them publicly. But, progressives always seem to think that laws don't apply to them. Only the peasants.

She's a Supreme Court Justice they are prevented from voicing their personal opinions about POTUS contests. She broke the law, and she violated her Code of Ethics. Color me unsurprised that you have no problem with that violation.
Lol I think this is becoming the new norm for you loons. Anytime you decide you don't like someone, you declare they've broken the law and demand punishment! :rofl:

No she wasn't.

No she wasn't.

The fact that she DID apologize refutes your assertion.

by whom?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
1zve5ts.jpg

I apologize for pointing out Donald Trump is a total asshole.

none of that is true

No she wasn't.

No it doesn't. Who forced her to apologize?

No link then? Typical.

I just clicked in to see if Rump apologised for the first time in his life. But no, the record stands. :rock:
Why should Trump apologize?
and as far as the old hag apologizing, does this mean she changed her opinion or is just reacting to all the rage that she initiated towards herself by being a partisan bitch.

No she wasn't.

Her career and the ass chewing she was getting.

No she wasn't.

Oh so no one. No one made her apologize. She just decided to.

No link then? Typical.

I just clicked in to see if Rump apologised for the first time in his life. But no, the record stands. :rock:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Bing

I am not doing this to help the douche nozzle OP'er but she did apologize which is the correct course of action...

Why? Are we not all entitled to an opinion?

We're all entitle to our opinions just like our ass is entitle to spew crap out of it... Just sometimes people will view the opinion of other to be the crap we spew...

Do i disagree with her opinion?

Nope, but she is more professional than I am and should have known it was not going to be taken lightly either...
I cant say if she is more professional than you are, she is just in a different position than you. Its very possible for the lowest paid person in America to act with the highest degree of professionalism. Dont sell yourself short.

No link then? Typical.

Why should Trump apologize?
and as far as the old hag apologizing, does this mean she changed her opinion or is just reacting to all the rage that she initiated towards herself by being a partisan bitch.

You cant unring the bell,the old hag should step down because she's shown she's biased.

No she wasn't.

No ..that would be everyone,including liberals.

No she wasn't.

her career? she has a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land. there is nobody above her to give her an ass chewing

No she wasn't.

Sure thing bunky. No Supreme does anything they don't want to. Unless they are forced. She got a memo from above telling her to apologize and shut her trap. The fact that you are incapable of adding 2+2 is your particular bias and pathology. The reality is she was forced to do so or she wouldn't have said a word after making her comment.

14lhws9.jpg

I will SUE the next fucking person who tells the truth about me!

Forum List

Back