Guess who just apologised

No link then? Typical.

I just clicked in to see if Rump apologised for the first time in his life. But no, the record stands. :rock:
Why should Trump apologize?
and as far as the old hag apologizing, does this mean she changed her opinion or is just reacting to all the rage that she initiated towards herself by being a partisan bitch.

You cant unring the bell,the old hag should step down because she's shown she's biased.

Exactly!

It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy past her "bedtime" ....so to speak!

The stupid woman should resign.
she likely will soon. clinton will name her replacement

A little late for Clinton to do it.

He left office in 2001

How horrible that somebody showed humility and character by apologizing and admitting a mistake/laps in judgement... Funny that you think that is a shortcoming.

You think Trump would have the balls to do the same? Or maybe you just think he is always right?
I don't care if she appologizes or not, she proved she was nothing but a political hack.
she proved she has an opinion on trump, nothing more
Oh, so that's why she apologized? Moron!
she made a mistake and regretted it.

why do you think she apologized for making the public comments?

That's right Ginsberg!
Guess the old hag has lost her mind.
BUT! She helped Trump get another 100K votes. Thanks bitch!
Every vote helps.
These LIBs can't help themselves.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
For every he gained bc of her he will lose triple that tomorrow if he makes a stupid pick of a neocon RINO

How horrible that somebody showed humility and character by apologizing and admitting a mistake/laps in judgement... Funny that you think that is a shortcoming.

You think Trump would have the balls to do the same? Or maybe you just think he is always right?
I don't care if she appologizes or not, she proved she was nothing but a political hack.

She proved she was biased when saying it and a liar by claiming she was sorry for doing so.
lol. biased? maybe you could claim bias if something about the election ended up in front of the court...

and nothing about expressing regret makes one a liar
So it's not a bias unless it's in court? You should find another thread, your stupidity is out of control.

No it doesn't. Who forced her to apologize?

Her career and the ass chewing she was getting.
her career? she has a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land. there is nobody above her to give her an ass chewing
everybody in our govt has someone who can give them an ass chewing......
so who supposedly gave it to a supreme court justice?
Probably her colleagues, genius.
meh. they could give her their opinions but I dont consider peers to be in a position to chew ass

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-donald-trump.html

"Few legal experts had expected Justice Ginsburg to offer the apology that Mr. Trump demanded. Justices typically remain largely out of the public eye and are insulated from political pressures and news media coverage that can compel action.

But the torrent of criticism, especially from supporters and allies of Justice Ginsburg, appears to have pierced that protection."

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
For every he gained bc of her he will lose triple that tomorrow if he makes a stupid pick of a neocon RINO

I see it like this.
Now the common RINO will vote for Trump because of it.

Because she was out of line and showed she was far from impartial. Seriously, go find a grade schooler walk you through it.

She proved she was biased when saying it and a liar by claiming she was sorry for doing so.
lol. biased? maybe you could claim bias if something about the election ended up in front of the court...

Don't have to. By saying what she said, she already indicated where she stood. If you think, based on what she said, she would be anything but biased, you're an idiot. Would she be honorable enough to recuse herself since she has proven she wouldn't be able to be impartial?

It does when the only reason you do it isn't sincere.

So it's not a bias unless it's in court? You should find another thread, your stupidity is out of control.
yeah, she has an opinion, but i would bet dollars to donuts so does every member on the court.

she made a mistake in making her criticisms public.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

I see it like this.
Eh maybe but that kind always have held their nose and voted for Romney and McCain he is going to lose the independents and disenfranchised democrats he had bc of the shit pick

Don't have to. By saying what she said, she already indicated where she stood. If you think, based on what she said, she would be anything but biased, you're an idiot. Would she be honorable enough to recuse herself since she has proven she wouldn't be able to be impartial?

Yep...if she has to rule on anything that involves politics in anyway she shouldnt be able to vote on it.
She just hamstrung herself and the court.

No link then? Typical.

I just clicked in to see if Rump apologised for the first time in his life. But no, the record stands. :rock:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Bing

I am not doing this to help the douche nozzle OP'er but she did apologize which is the correct course of action...

Why? Are we not all entitled to an opinion?

We're all entitle to our opinions just like our ass is entitle to spew crap out of it... Just sometimes people will view the opinion of other to be the crap we spew...

Do i disagree with her opinion?

Nope, but she is more professional than I am and should have known it was not going to be taken lightly either...
I cant say if she is more professional than you are, she is just in a different position than you. Its very possible for the lowest paid person in America to act with the highest degree of professionalism. Dont sell yourself short.

Awww, why thank you for the backhanded compliment and FYI I use to run my own business and I am retire now... I know you will call me a liar so I will thank you in advance...
why would I call you a liar? I dont know you or anything about you.

recuse herself from what case?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

I see it like this.
Eh maybe but that kind always have held their nose and voted for Romney and McCain he is going to lose the independents and disenfranchised democrats he had bc of the shit pick

I dont think so. He's going to be the VP not the president.

Yep...if she has to rule on anything that involves politics in anyway she shouldnt be able to vote on it.
She just hamstrung herself and the court.
lol. that's a very broad brush. what makes you think none of the other justices dont hold opinions on the candidates?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

I see it like this.

I dont think so. He's going to be the VP not the president.
Unless something happens to trump politicians that upset the apple cart end up dead so his vp pick is much bigger

Ruthie has finally realized that she will be forced to recuse herself if Trump is elected and any cases involving his administration are heard by the court. Her apology is Too Little Too Late.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
She's an 83 year old Jewish grandmother. Done well to keep quiet this long. I'm kind of sorry she apologized. Why do so many people LOVE Trump for being politically incorrect, but an 83 year old woman tries it and BLAM. Hang her.
you forgot to mention she is a supreme court justice.....there lies the difference....

Because she is a Supreme Court Justice she can't have a personal opinion?

They are not supposed to take sides in politics. It is in their code of conduct, kind of like morality clauses teachers sign. Once spoken to a reporter, it's not very private, it is public. She publicly disendorsed a presidential candidate. Inappropriate for a SCJ but she knew nothing could be done about it.

Old Ruthass depresses me the more I look into her history.....Tell me does this remind you of the Quotes of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood about the Negro population of the early 20th century?....Ginsberg is a closet RACIST MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

Ginsburgjpg.jpg

Forum List

Back