Guess who just apologised

That's right Ginsberg!
Guess the old hag has lost her mind.
BUT! She helped Trump get another 100K votes. Thanks bitch!
Every vote helps.
These LIBs can't help themselves.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
And...?

I guess you don't recognise that apologies are not a sign of weakness...but a sign of good character.

Yes, you would be totally puzzled by that.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
And...?

I guess you don't recognise that apologies are not a sign of weakness...but a sign of good character.

Yes, you would be totally puzzled by that.

Nah...a sign of good character would be not to flap your gums on an issue you know damn well you shouldnt.
What you're referring to is more a sign of senility.

Her career and the ass chewing she was getting.
Oh so no one. No one made her apologize. She just decided to.

Sure thing bunky. No Supreme does anything they don't want to. Unless they are forced. She got a memo from above telling her to apologize and shut her trap. The fact that you are incapable of adding 2+2 is your particular bias and pathology. The reality is she was forced to do so or she wouldn't have said a word after making her comment.

"a message 'from above'" huh?

Who's "above" the Supremes? Berry Gordy?

I don't know. But she wouldn't have apologized without it. You know it, I know it. You're just a biased hack who bloviates and somehow thinks you are special. You're not. Neither is she. Which is why she was FORCED to apologize.

So you have no answer.

That's one level, but the fact that you don't see how it makes your claim empty is a whole 'nother one.

No, it's you with your head blissfully in the sand. Which, for you is about normal. Roberts would be my guess, as he is the head of Judicial System, but I don't KNOW that for certain. What I DO know is she fucked up and was forced to backtrack. That is obvious to everyone who is not a political hack.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
She's an 83 year old Jewish grandmother. Done well to keep quiet this long. I'm kind of sorry she apologized. Why do so many people LOVE Trump for being politically incorrect, but an 83 year old woman tries it and BLAM. Hang her.

As a Justice, she should be impartial.

or, dont' you like impartial judges?
She's supposed to be impartial even on none legal case stuff?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
She's an 83 year old Jewish grandmother. Done well to keep quiet this long. I'm kind of sorry she apologized. Why do so many people LOVE Trump for being politically incorrect, but an 83 year old woman tries it and BLAM. Hang her.

When it comes to politics yes. I thought that would be obvious since they frequently rule on political issues.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

Would you like to be in front of a judge that was openly hostile to lesbians?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

Yes. She may speak privately to anyone about anything. She is NOT allowed to make her views public. It's part of the canons of being a member of the judiciary which I posted. Try and keep up. I know that's tough for a dimwit like you but they are REQUIRED to be non political.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
It's because she's a Supreme Court Justice and traditionally supposed to be above the political fray, even the New York Crimes..... uummmm Times bashed her over it.
How come we didn't hear such lectures from RWRS when Scalia was flapping his lips?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

Yes. She may speak privately to anyone about anything. She is NOT allowed to make her views public. It's part of the canons of being a member of the judiciary which I posted. Try and keep up. I know that's tough for a dimwit like you but they are REQUIRED to be non political.
She's not allowed to make her views public? Cite the law that states that.

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
It's because she's a Supreme Court Justice and traditionally supposed to be above the political fray, even the New York Crimes..... uummmm Times bashed her over it.
How come we didn't hear such lectures from RWRS when Scalia was flapping his lips?

Here’s how unprecedented Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s anti-Trump comments were

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
I have no knowledge of him personally attacking politicians, that's what we're dealing with here. Did he? :dunno:

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

She's not allowed to make her views public? Cite the law that states that.

I guess I'll have to ask again....
Would you want to appear before a judge that was openly hostile to lesbians?
And do you believe you'd get a fair trial if you were to stand before that judge?

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.
I have no knowledge of him personally attacking politicians, that's what we're dealing with here. Did he? :dunno:

She wont answer.

Oh so no one. No one made her apologize. She just decided to.

Sure thing bunky. No Supreme does anything they don't want to. Unless they are forced. She got a memo from above telling her to apologize and shut her trap. The fact that you are incapable of adding 2+2 is your particular bias and pathology. The reality is she was forced to do so or she wouldn't have said a word after making her comment.

I don't know. But she wouldn't have apologized without it. You know it, I know it. You're just a biased hack who bloviates and somehow thinks you are special. You're not. Neither is she. Which is why she was FORCED to apologize.

So you have no answer.

That's one level, but the fact that you don't see how it makes your claim empty is a whole 'nother one.

No, it's you with your head blissfully in the sand. Which, for you is about normal. Roberts would be my guess, as he is the head of Judicial System, but I don't KNOW that for certain. What I DO know is she fucked up and was forced to backtrack. That is obvious to everyone who is not a political hack.

REALlly.

And just where is this "backtrack" then?

So you have no answer.

REALlly.

The typos indicate your level of frustration.....

So you have no answer.

REALlly.

Listen to yourself will you. You are coming unhinged dude. What does a apology mean? Oh yeah, they are retreating, they are saying they were wrong, they are BACKTRACKING from their initial position.

Get a clue, clown boy.

Stupid move by Ginsburg to apologize.

Even stupider to have said it in the first place.
I disagree. Evil triumphs when good men (or women) do nothing.

She's a Supreme Court Justice they are prevented from voicing their personal opinions about POTUS contests. She broke the law, and she violated her Code of Ethics. Color me unsurprised that you have no problem with that violation.

Uh --- really.

What "law" would this be then?

"Canon 2, which provides that “[a] judge shall perform the duties of judicial office impartially, competently and diligently.” It also could violate Rule 2.1 of Canon 2, which provides that the judicial duties of a judge take precedence over all the judge’s personal and extrajudicial activities."
:lol: Explain how stating her opinion is "performing the duties of judicial office".

That's right Ginsberg!
Every vote helps.
Emotional hemophiliacs.

Would you like to be in front of a judge that was openly hostile to lesbians?
Drumpf is a lesbian now?....Not much of one with his tiny hands...:lol:

Even stupider to have said it in the first place.
I disagree. Evil triumphs when good men (or women) do nothing.

She's a Supreme Court Justice they are prevented from voicing their personal opinions about POTUS contests. She broke the law, and she violated her Code of Ethics. Color me unsurprised that you have no problem with that violation.

Uh --- really.

What "law" would this be then?

"Canon 2, which provides that “[a] judge shall perform the duties of judicial office impartially, competently and diligently.” It also could violate Rule 2.1 of Canon 2, which provides that the judicial duties of a judge take precedence over all the judge’s personal and extrajudicial activities."
:lol: Explain how stating her opinion is "performing the duties of judicial office".

I see you gave up on the Scalia line of bullshit...

I don't care if she appologizes or not, she proved she was nothing but a political hack.
she proved she has an opinion on trump, nothing more

She proved she was biased when saying it and a liar by claiming she was sorry for doing so.
lol. biased? maybe you could claim bias if something about the election ended up in front of the court...

and nothing about expressing regret makes one a liar
So it's not a bias unless it's in court? You should find another thread, your stupidity is out of control.
yeah, she has an opinion, but i would bet dollars to donuts so does every member on the court.

she made a mistake in making her criticisms public.
She revealed her extremist partisan views and tried to influence the presidential election. Your childish spin won't cut it, that's a fuck up of epic proportions. Spin and bullshit is all you have.

Forum List

Back