Gun Background Checks Pass in Washington

They have the same laws in California and they don't seem to have had the slightest effect on preventing criminal behavior. Probably because criminals are...well criminals.

So you think background checks on criminals is worthless because criminals will get them illegally anyway? Do you also think we shouldn't have speed limites because speeders will speed anyway. Do you also think we shouldn't have laws on murder because people might kill anyway?

You are a Nihilist

Criminals don't get their guns through normal channels is the point. As I said California has had those laws in place for well over a decade and the violent crime rate continues to increase. The one thing that DID drop crime rates was incarcerating a ton of gangbangers. That worked. These laws don't do anything but inconvenience the law abiding.

"Criminals don't get their guns through normal channels is the point." They do actually because you refuse to believe a gun is dangerous in the wrong hands. I agree, guns don't kill people and people kill people. But your primitive mind set of "I have to have more guns than the bad guy with a gun" only fuels the far Leftists perspective. Because if no one has guns, why do you need guns to protect yourself from guns?

Start talking smart and stop listening to Fox News..........A moderator on a forum LOL..........You were the bottom of the bucket in all forums, how did you get moderator.

Gosh you're stupid. I don't need more guns. I just need the one. A gun is a tool, it's no better or worse than the person using it. Anyone with a brain (which leaves you out) knows this to be true. Progressives don't want civilians to own guns because that way they can control them. The Rumanian revolution was started by their Olympic team breaking into the armory and taking the single shot .22 target pistols out. They used those to kill the guards with the AKs, and they then grabbed those guns and used them to get bigger ones.

Our founders figured out that there are a lot of good people who die in that scenario so they ensured that we didn't have to go through that first step. Progressive dip shits like you have the mental acuity or a gnat and so continually bleat the same progressive bullshit all the while claiming to hate the ruling elite when it's the very ruling elite they claim to hate that stands most to benefit from gun control.

In other words you're a fucking moron who probably has trouble wiping your own ass. I'm a moderator here because I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you. That's why.

"A gun is a tool," ~ If you think guns are "tools" then you bit the bait and don't understand the dangers of guns. People who don't understand the dangers of weapons don't need to own them. THAT is the discussion.

Guns were designed to kill. Nothing more. Tools were designed to fix things. Learn more, type less.

If guns are only designed to kill, why have the weapons I own never killed anything:eusa_think: Oh right, because you're full of poo. Yes, guns are tools. Most of the time the gun is used to prevent a crime and it is never fired. The mere presence of it halts the crime. That's about as constructive as you can get. Go away and come back when you've grown up a little you're too inexperienced to engage in a discussion with adults.

[
So here you encapture that if you don't obey "stupid laws" you are turned into a felon......................Again.......another small brained Nihilist!

we have too many people in prison for crimes that don't hurt anyone

this would be another

All gun sales in the state of Washington will now have to go through a background check. It passed with 60% majority. I voted with the majority.

So now it will be harder for criminals, those with mental problems and domestic abusers to get a gun. They won't be able to do it legally in the state of Washington anymore.

Interesting, when it's put to the vote of the people, background checks passes. Clearly the people of our nation want all gun sales to go through a background check. Too bad that the nra can buy gop politicians to prevent the same law at the federal level.

Lives will be saved in Washington because of this law.

Voters approve expanded gun background checks in Washington state - Local - MyNorthwest.com

They have the same laws in California and they don't seem to have had the slightest effect on preventing criminal behavior. Probably because criminals are...well criminals.

So you think background checks on criminals is worthless because criminals will get them illegally anyway? Do you also think we shouldn't have speed limites because speeders will speed anyway. Do you also think we shouldn't have laws on murder because people might kill anyway?

You are a Nihilist

Criminals don't get their guns through normal channels is the point. As I said California has had those laws in place for well over a decade and the violent crime rate continues to increase. The one thing that DID drop crime rates was incarcerating a ton of gangbangers. That worked. These laws don't do anything but inconvenience the law abiding.

You are right about street thugs not getting their guns through normal channels, but the guy who is a mental case usually just goes to a gun show to buy his guns before killing those who pissed him off a day or two before.
Usually?

Quantify that with data.

Why More Gun Control Won t Prevent Mass Shootings The Daily Sheeple

They won't be able to do it legally in the state of Washington anymore.

And that is why you are a moron. OUT-LAWS never did withIN the LAW to begin with, and the crazies don't' care how they do it.

OUT-LAWS operate OUTside the LAW.

Gj beleaguering the law abiding.
What everyone who puts forth this argument ignores is that in countries with strict gun laws, there are far, far less guns in circulation, among criminals as well as 'law abiding' people, and gun violence goes way down. So the idea that if we have strict gun laws only criminals will have guns, is not borne out in reality in countries with strict gun laws. It's in fact a pointless, insupportable argument that you folks repeat over and over again. It's silly to do so. Come up with something real for a change.

Explain Chicago and Washington DC then.

[
So here you encapture that if you don't obey "stupid laws" you are turned into a felon......................Again.......another small brained Nihilist!

this would be another

Cannabis doesn't hurt anyone. Is this what you mean. If so,you are correct and off topic and looking for a way out of the debate.

You are a Nihilist

"Criminals don't get their guns through normal channels is the point." They do actually because you refuse to believe a gun is dangerous in the wrong hands. I agree, guns don't kill people and people kill people. But your primitive mind set of "I have to have more guns than the bad guy with a gun" only fuels the far Leftists perspective. Because if no one has guns, why do you need guns to protect yourself from guns?

Start talking smart and stop listening to Fox News..........A moderator on a forum LOL..........You were the bottom of the bucket in all forums, how did you get moderator.

Gosh you're stupid. I don't need more guns. I just need the one. A gun is a tool, it's no better or worse than the person using it. Anyone with a brain (which leaves you out) knows this to be true. Progressives don't want civilians to own guns because that way they can control them. The Rumanian revolution was started by their Olympic team breaking into the armory and taking the single shot .22 target pistols out. They used those to kill the guards with the AKs, and they then grabbed those guns and used them to get bigger ones.

Our founders figured out that there are a lot of good people who die in that scenario so they ensured that we didn't have to go through that first step. Progressive dip shits like you have the mental acuity or a gnat and so continually bleat the same progressive bullshit all the while claiming to hate the ruling elite when it's the very ruling elite they claim to hate that stands most to benefit from gun control.

In other words you're a fucking moron who probably has trouble wiping your own ass. I'm a moderator here because I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you. That's why.

"A gun is a tool," ~ If you think guns are "tools" then you bit the bait and don't understand the dangers of guns. People who don't understand the dangers of weapons don't need to own them. THAT is the discussion.

Guns were designed to kill. Nothing more. Tools were designed to fix things. Learn more, type less.

If guns are only designed to kill, why have the weapons I own never killed anything:eusa_think: Oh right, because you're full of poo. Yes, guns are tools. Most of the time the gun is used to prevent a crime and it is never fired. The mere presence of it halts the crime. That's about as constructive as you can get. Go away and come back when you've grown up a little you're too inexperienced to engage in a discussion with adults.

Again, if you don't notice that guns were created to kill, then you shouldn't own a gun. Even American laws say that you should never discharge your weapon unless your life is in danger.

Want to hear something else that halts crime? EDUCATION! So overrated (R)ight?

[

this would be another

Cannabis doesn't hurt anyone. Is this what you mean. If so,you are correct and off topic and looking for a way out of the debate.

oh debating gun banners and pummeling their idiocy is my main goal in life these days other than winning shooting tournaments

do you support gun registration?

Again, if you don't notice that guns were created to kill, then you shouldn't own a gun. Even American laws say that you should never discharge your weapon unless your life is in danger.

Moron

those laws don't apply to 99% of the times guns are shot

at target ranges. LOTS OF COMPETITIVE SHOOTERS have no desire to kill anything you stupid fucktard

A good education is never overrated. I suggest you go get one. Your arguments are simplistic and moronic.

And that is why you are a moron. OUT-LAWS never did withIN the LAW to begin with, and the crazies don't' care how they do it.

What everyone who puts forth this argument ignores is that in countries with strict gun laws, there are far, far less guns in circulation, among criminals as well as 'law abiding' people, and gun violence goes way down. So the idea that if we have strict gun laws only criminals will have guns, is not borne out in reality in countries with strict gun laws. It's in fact a pointless, insupportable argument that you folks repeat over and over again. It's silly to do so. Come up with something real for a change.

Drugs. Get rid of the intense drug problem and the intense firearm violence will go away. It is already well known that Chicago is the main US drug distribution center for a major South American cartel. I know because I've researched it.

The current Nobel Peace Prize winner strikingly confronted Obama by stating guns will never end the wars in the Middle East. Only Education will. "So stop books instead of bombs"

This concept is probably new to you.

Education is the key to ANY conflict. Blacks, Whites, Women, Muslims, Christians, etc etc etc. And Guns in this topic.

The current Nobel Peace Prize winner strikingly confronted Obama by stating guns will never end the wars in the Middle East. Only Education will. "So stop books instead of bombs"

Education is the key to ANY conflict. Blacks, Whites, Women, Muslims, Christians, etc etc etc. And Guns in this topic.

I suggest you get some education about guns

your comment about guns only are owned for killing demonstrates a serious lack of education

You do understand they don't ha

your comment about guns only are owned for killing demonstrates a serious lack of education

You misquote me. I stated they were CREATED to kill. Today, they are used in sport.

But I don't pick you as someone that is big on grammar and facts.

You misquote me. I stated they were CREATED to kill. Today, they are used in sport.

are you the same moron as the moron on debate Politics with that handle

I don't pick you as someone big on facts or understanding

are you the same moron as the moron on debate Politics with that handle

I don't pick you as someone big on facts or understanding

Ah, the irony of a movie that supports gun regulation to an extent. The irony of my profile picture. And the irony of a high strung daisy trying to act like he knows about guns.

good film, not very realistic historically though

but you are no daisy, no daisy at all

I want to say, "I'll let you catch up" but that would be progress LOL. You sir, just got owned on so many different levels you didn't comprehend I would be embarrassed to show your face ever.

you couldn't own a piece of gum you stupid fuck

I got owned because you post a move clip

god you really are the same moron we kicked all over DP

good film, not very realistic historically though

but you are no daisy, no daisy at all

I want to say, "I'll let you catch up" but that would be progress LOL. You sir, just got owned on so many different levels you didn't comprehend I would be embarrassed to show your face ever.

you couldn't own a piece of gum you stupid fuck

I got owned because you post a move clip

god you really are the same moron we kicked all over DP

I'm fully aware you don't get the basic principle of the movie. You don't understand the significance to the debate.

You probably never saw the wagon of women go through town holding a banner that said, "equal pay for equal work".
You probably never noticed that the movie was about open carry IN TOWN and the abuse it lead to.
You probably see yourself as a freedom loving cowboy.
And you OBVIOUSLY didn't notice Doc Holliday shot the outlaw..........NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Tombstone is a HISTORICAL movie made in 1993. Welcome to politics. You are welcome to call me stupid after this massive amount of information because that is your fortay.

You should know that this was 1st grade easy for me. If you think you are going to get an edge by typing more, you will surely only dig yourself deeper into the ignorance canal you live in.

If you want to debate beyond such a BASIC point, then lets talk. Maybe you want to discuss politics or advanced politics and not just common sense.

Forum List

Back