Gun Battle Erupts as Hundreds of ‘Youths’ Riot at Six Flags in Georgia

Georgia is a red state yes?
Looks purple to me. The governor is Republican as are 9 out of 14 Federal Representatives. The other 5 Representatives are Democrat as are both Senators. In the last presidential election the Democrat won. The state's Upper House is 33R and 23 D. The Lower House is 101R and 78D. The state is currently just over 50% White and by the next census will be a majority-minority state.

Ghetto hood rat nwords with no sense of morals, values or standards. Pieces of shit raising a new generation of pieces of shit.

But if you really get down to it American society is raising them by telling them it's ok to be a piece of shit, everything is racism, they aren't responsible for anything, and ultimately because we don't treat criminals, dopeheads and crazy people as what they are. Our society is letting these savages run wild and breed.

No daddy is my guess and mama can't momma

Do you think that's a big problem in black culture?

Yes....their out of wedlock birthrate is over 70% now....families without fathers in the home....multiple fathers to multiple children creating unstable family environments that create generational poverty and crime....

Almost 70 percent of black children are born to single mothers. Those mothers are far more likely than married mothers to be poor, even after a post-welfare-reform decline in child poverty. They are also more likely to pass that poverty on to their children.

Below is the main chart on race. About 70% of black children and more than half of Hispanic children are born out of wedlock today. These figures are far higher than they were decades ago and considerably higher than the rates for whites and those of “other” races—but rates for everyone rose over time.

1709492508189.png

Looks purple to me. The governor is Republican as are 9 out of 14 Federal Representatives. The other 5 Representatives are Democrat as are both Senators. In the last presidential election the Democrat won. The state's Upper House is 33R and 23 D. The Lower House is 101R and 78D. The state is currently just over 50% White and by the next census will be a majority-minority state.

The cities are what matter with crime issues, and the political party of the district attorny....

Yes....their out of wedlock birthrate is over 70% now....families without fathers in the home....multiple fathers to multiple children creating unstable family environments that create generational poverty and crime....

Almost 70 percent of black children are born to single mothers. Those mothers are far more likely than married mothers to be poor, even after a post-welfare-reform decline in child poverty. They are also more likely to pass that poverty on to their children.
So it’s a big problem in black culture.

How would you fix that problem found in black culture? Black children born to single mothers, I mean.

The gang bangers invaded my local amusement park around fifteen years ago and continues to this day. It hired extra security, local police and refused entrance to those wearing gang colors. It helped but there’s still violence several times a summer.
It’s sad.

So it’s a big problem in black culture.

How would you fix that problem found in black culture? Black children born to single mothers, I mean.

Don't know........the democrat party controls the education system and they push single motherhood through their media.....

The biggest thing to do would be a cultural push, through the education system, churches, media, to explain why children need intact families...and how single parent homes are damaging to children....

And that is the problem...the democrats push single parent homes......because poverty and crime work for them.

No daddy is my guess and mama can't momma

That's true but the problem is deeper than that. The real problem is black culture fosters that kind of behavior. It tells them running on emotion, lashing out, education is for suckers, being considerste and polite don't even exist, it breeds anger and so on. Their way of life is a disease and our society is too afraid to tell them that and force them to behave or kick them out. So it just festers and grows.

Black culture people are rotten to the core. They are a cancer on america that needs to be removed.

So yes no dad's and shitty moms are part of the problem, but that's only a small part. And America is to blame for a lot of it because we do nothing to stop it.

Georgia. A red state shithole. Seems about right.

Don't know........the democrat party controls the education system and they push single motherhood through their media.....

The biggest thing to do would be a cultural push, through the education system, churches, media, to explain why children need intact families...and how single parent homes are damaging to children....

And that is the problem...the democrats push single parent homes......because poverty and crime work for them.
So Republicans don’t have a solution to the big problem found in black culture.

We have a solution....implementing it is the issue....
If you can’t implement it, then you really don’t have a solution.

Intact, two parent families, with the ideal being a mother and a father......that would be a big fix for most of our social problems.
I did a quick search on this and found that red states do worse than blue states on this. Why do you think that is?

If you can’t implement it, then you really don’t have a solution.

I did a quick search on this and found that red states do worse than blue states on this. Why do you think that is?

And again, that is B.S.........the blue cities in Red states, under total control by the democrat party are the issue.....

No...race doesn't have anything to do with it.....the problem is out of wedlock births and fatherless homes.......Britain is beginning toe experience this problem as well.....
Blacks have higher crime rates even after factoring in income, age, broken families, educational attainment, and sex. Even blacks raised by White families have higher crime rates than Whites raised by black families.

Forum List

Back