Gun Battle Erupts as Hundreds of ‘Youths’ Riot at Six Flags in Georgia

Six Flags is near Atlanta so of course you get all those hood rats.
Six Flags used to be a nice place to take the family apparently not any more

The democrat party......their welfare state policies have taken fathers out of the homes....and now single, teenage mothers are raising girls and boys, and this is what you get....

Our children did that and they better hope the law gets them before Dad and Mom do... but they've been raised right so I'm not concerned

I wonder if the OP agrees.

RhodyPatriot, is this a black culture thing?

No, it is a welfare culture thing....When you take fathers out of the home and you have single teenage women raising children in fatherless, unstable homes, this is what you get.......skin color does not matter.....

Europe is beginning to see the exact same thing....

I suppose there are only so many ways to say "going to hell in a handbasket."

But at the very least, at this late juncture of our dying Republic, it's shockingly undebatable that's where we're inexorably headed without a stark course correction in November.

I weep for America's troubled youth.

If only every bad actor wasn't so heavily armed.

No, it is a welfare culture thing....When you take fathers out of the home and you have single teenage women raising children in fatherless, unstable homes, this is what you get.......skin color does not matter.....
Do you think that's a big problem in black culture?

But at the very least, at this late juncture of our dying Republic, it's shockingly undebatable that's where we're inexorably headed without a stark course correction in November.

They are not "youths" . They are low life ghetto Negro trash. The scum of America. Jungle monkeys. The ones that these stupid idiot Moon Bats that post on here love so much.

It’s very clear that we need more guns.

Guns could have solved this before it started and more guns would have prevented a call for responsible gun Legislation.

Who's raising these heathens?

Seriously

Ghetto hood rat nwords with no sense of morals, values or standards. Pieces of shit raising a new generation of pieces of shit.

But if you really get down to it American society is raising them by telling them it's ok to be a piece of shit, everything is racism, they aren't responsible for anything, and ultimately because we don't treat criminals, dopeheads and crazy people as what they are. Our society is letting these savages run wild and breed.

Forum List

Back