Gun Control Has Only 1 Motive - Confiscation of All Guns from Law Abiding Citizens

The yellow journalists of the democrat controlled media have created a panic and atmosphere of hysteria nationwide.
I'm pretty sure they have medicine to treat paranoia like that.

The thing is, I don't think you're paranoid. You just like to sling total bullshit.

It would take a constitutional amendment to legally confiscate all guns. Not happening.

In truth, you just can't justify being against enhanced gun control because gun violence is a public safety issue so you have to make up bullshit as a rationale to oppose it. I see what you're doing asshole. Don't think I don't.

Comrade. The yellow journalists of the democrat controlled media have created a panic and atmosphere of hysteria nationwide. In Illinois we already have a democrat who has outlawed the sale of guns and ammunition.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/illinois-mayor-can-ban-booze-and-guns-under-coronavirus-emergency-act/

Xi Jin Newsom in the Peoples Republic or Vladimir Cuomo in New York could conceivably issue an executive order that their subjects surrender all arms and ammunition. Temporarily of course :eusa_whistle:

In the meantime, store shelves are empty for the first time since the great depression, driven by panic induced by the demagogues of the Marxist press.

we want to control the felons and nut jobs and so do 80 90% of the country. yeah we have to stop the NRA from ruining the country..
I am neither. My record is spotless. I have had both criminal and mental health evaluations. I pay taxes and give to charity. I am a model fucking citizen.

If your goal is to keep guns from felons and psychos, why do I have ANY restrictions? My rights should not be infringed. I should get what a soldier gets. This exposes you. We all know why you want those restrictions to apply to me.

Because you are lying your fucking penis off about your real agenda, that's why. Quit your fucking lying, you commie gun-grabbing fuck.

It's it's too bad you brainwashed idiots don't know how to carry on a civil conversation. Ignorance is like that.

Says the little hater dupe who hurls insults with every post.

Pot meet fucking kettle.
Mine are political insults. Yours are personal insults despite the fact you have no clue about me....

I call you little hater dupe, just like you call others.

Because you ARE a little hater dupe.

You gun nuts can continue to argue your baloney forever but confiscation is totally out of the question except from felons and the insane. but soon we will have a complete background check and a ban on giant clips and the sale of new military style weapons. So hold on to the ones you have. Carry on with the brainwashed insanity....

You gun nuts can continue to argue your baloney forever but confiscation is totally out of the question except from felons and the insane. but soon we will have a complete background check and a ban on giant clips and the sale of new military style weapons. So hold on to the ones you have. Carry on with the brainwashed insanity....
Says the conspiracy nutjob.

And Another unstable nut Job chimes in. Background checks and clip regulations are coming, just a question of time. But confiscation not so much. Another imaginary scandal from The dupes.... I'm guessing you're a felon too...
I have passed multiple background checks for my professional license and my concealed carry license. You likely cannot.

We need to get rid of people like you and the bullshit gun laws you shit out of your asses. We will.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Machine guns or Valhalla, bitch. We WILL have them.

Maybe you like crazy people and felons having machine guns with giant clips but you are brainwashed functionally insane. Of course I can get guns I just don't want guns. Though actually I may buy a hunting rifle soon.
You're one of those crazy unhinged idiots who shouldn't have a gun

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

And Another unstable nut Job chimes in. Background checks and clip regulations are coming, just a question of time. But confiscation not so much. Another imaginary scandal from The dupes.... I'm guessing you're a felon too...
I have passed multiple background checks for my professional license and my concealed carry license. You likely cannot.

We need to get rid of people like you and the bullshit gun laws you shit out of your asses. We will.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Machine guns or Valhalla, bitch. We WILL have them.

Maybe you like crazy people and felons having machine guns with giant clips but you are brainwashed functionally insane. Of course I can get guns I just don't want guns. Though actually I may buy a hunting rifle soon.

That's a lie that they try and use to fool everyone else. Felons don't have machine guns. And haven't had for decades. They want to scare others into allowing them to have whatever is in their fondest dreams. Just not going to happen. It's been over 40 years since a full auto weapon has been used in a Crime in the United States no matter the lies that the gunnutters want to weave.

Buy a good hunting Rifle. Spend a few bucks on it. You won't have to buy another one is you buy the right one.
Wrong

In 2002 a seaside heights NJ police officer used his fully automatic mp5 to murder 5 people

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AR15s?

Semi-Auto rifles?

AR15s?

Semi-Auto rifles?

Yes and no

AR15s?

Semi-Auto rifles?

Yes and no
So, how do you distinguish?

You have no idea, do you?

AR15s?

Semi-Auto rifles?

Yes and no

1 is military style that drives wackos crazy and the other is a hunting rifle duh....

AR15s?

Semi-Auto rifles?

Yes and no

1 is military style that drives wackos crazy and the other is a hunting rifle duh....

According to Supreme Court precedent military firearms are the only ones covered by the 2nd Amendment, so your desires are meaningless.

Forum List

Back