Gun Control Has Only 1 Motive - Confiscation of All Guns from Law Abiding Citizens

If I ran the nation, everyone who is mentally competent could buy any six round revolver, bolt action rifle, pump action shotgun they want. But nothing else. So that title you slapped on this thread is just good old fashioned fear mongering. Not all guns, but some of them for sure.
The OP must be drunk. I cant figure out why he would think it was smart to limit what laws you can make regarding anything. Can you imagine some of the draconian laws that would still be in effect today from the 1700's
I did I know you can’t think of any political leader laying out an endgame to gun laws.
And when firearm technology evolves, should the public and law makers turn a blind eye? Laws follow technology. Your premise is typically short sighted.

Do enumerated rights also depend on technology? All gun laws are unconstitutional. Every last one of them. We don’t need gun control, we need criminal control.
Are the regulations concerning fully automatic weapons effective where public safety is concerned? Where's your RPG? Your mortar? Your 20mm? The constitution is not a suicide pact.

No, they're not. Bad guys get all the unregistered machineguns they want. Not one has ever had the slightest problem getting one.

No?
But Weatherman, we only want sensible gun laws passed!

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first.
If I ran the nation, everyone who is mentally competent could buy any six round revolver, bolt action rifle, pump action shotgun they want. But nothing else. So that title you slapped on this thread is just good old fashioned fear mongering. Not all guns, but some of them for sure.
The Terrorist who shot up the Navy yard in Warshington DC(how inner city folks call it) used a shotgun...Are you sure you dont want to ban that weapon of mass destruction along with the Armalite 15

Navy Yard shooter etched messages into shotgun used in massacre

The OP must be drunk. I cant figure out why he would think it was smart to limit what laws you can make regarding anything. Can you imagine some of the draconian laws that would still be in effect today from the 1700's
I did I know you can’t think of any political leader laying out an endgame to gun laws.
And when firearm technology evolves, should the public and law makers turn a blind eye? Laws follow technology. Your premise is typically short sighted.

Do enumerated rights also depend on technology? All gun laws are unconstitutional. Every last one of them. We don’t need gun control, we need criminal control.
This is also a stupid fucking statement. We already have more criminal control than any nation on the planet by far. Only a dunce approaches resolving a problem with tunnel vision. You need a multi tiered approach.
In Saudi Arabia, people can leave their doors to their houses and cars unlocked. That is because if someone steals from someone else, that person loses his hand, and doesnt get disability. Their criminals if repeat end up in a Saudi jail where the family has to take care of them, not the government, so if the family or friends dont bring food, the criminal starves to death. Dont give US your crap about how our criminals are treated, because you sorry ass liberals coddle the criminals and hate the victim.

Not one of my registered firearms has committed a crime or murdered anyone. But if you can get the government to take all the guns away from the criminals, and the liberal politician's bodyguards, then I will think about giving up mine. Until then fuck off, you can take my guns when you pry them from my cold dead fingers....Which YOU wont you pansy ass liberals ,, you have to have the full might of a government machine try and force them from me. Just sick...

Remember, the same people saying gun confiscation is not the motive are the same people saying that the penalty for not having healthcare was not a tax when in fact that is exactly what it was.

No?

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

We ain't buying what you are selling , skippy.
Of course you're going to deny the end game of gun control.

Not one of my registered firearms has committed a crime or murdered anyone. But if you can get the government to take all the guns away from the criminals, and the liberal politician's bodyguards, then I will think about giving up mine. Until then fuck off, you can take my guns when you pry them from my cold dead fingers....Which YOU wont you pansy ass liberals ,, you have to have the full might of a government machine try and force them from me. Just sick...
I don't have any registered firearms and never will.

Are the regulations concerning fully automatic weapons effective where public safety is concerned? Where's your RPG? Your mortar? Your 20mm? The constitution is not a suicide pact.

All gun laws are unconstitutional. All means all.
The courts and the vast majority of Americans look at your statement and slap their foreheads in incredulity.

Funny how the Founding Fathers didn’t...

If you ran the nation, what weapons would your own bodyguards have?

Do you mean for us to believe that if you were the leader of this nation, that you would be content to limit your own bodyguards to the same weapons that you are so generously willing to allow us “little people” to possess?
Are you living in a dystopian, cinematic world where mere survival is dependent on assault weapons? Enemies at the gate? Zombie apocalypse? Will those guns save you? Consider 39 years ago this month. Four men are wounded on a Washington D.C. street in broad daylight. Two of those men were armed. One of those men was the president of the United States of America. All were surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in history. So much for stopping a bad guy with a gun by a good guy (or six good guys) with guns.

We live in a world full of evil. It happens every day. Whatever I choose to defend myself & my family from it is none of your business.
Actually it is our business. Thats why you cant have a nuclear weapon as your weapon of choice you dimwitted fool.

And right on cue, the infantile left states something stupid. No it isn’t your business what I choose to defend myself or my family. The right of the people to keep & bear arms shall not be infringed.

No?

OK

And then, you would be back for those guns too......since criminals would still be using guns for rape, robbery and murder, and those guns can kill as many people as semi-auto guns in mass public shootings....

You will never stop.....

And...you want Americans to have actual military weapons...are you insane? Why should Americans be allowed to have actual weapons of war? ARe you an NRA shill? You want Americans to have weapons of war,..........

Pump action shotgun....actual current weapon of war.

Bolt action rifle, actual weapon of war....

Bolt action rifle.....an actual weapon of war used by snipers to murder people at long range.....

Revolvers...weapon of war used for genocide against the Native Americans....

See......we know your game.....you won't stop till you get all of them...

No?

OK

The Constitution already dealt with this...allow the Supreme Court to explain it.....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

No?

OK

Moron, the entire list of democrat party nominees supports gun banning and confisction, and bobby o'rourke..... we will go house to house to get your guns....is now biden's anti-gun czar....you dope.....

When the release a Star Trek phaser we can discuss it again. Your spinning is pathetic.
3D printed guns. Bump stocks. Laser sites. Guns have moved a long way since the 60s when we were concerned with cheap Saturday Night Specials. Your premise is short sighted, as all Conservative premises are.

And bump stocks are not a problem, and laser sights are not a problem....but you will ban them too...

Yes....you asshats started out with....hey, we just want to ban cheap gun, those Saturday Night Specials....now, down the slope, you asshats want to ban all semi-autom rifles, pistols and shotguns...

You are lying when you say you will stop with anything less than a total ban...

If you ran the nation, what weapons would your own bodyguards have?

Do you mean for us to believe that if you were the leader of this nation, that you would be content to limit your own bodyguards to the same weapons that you are so generously willing to allow us “little people” to possess?
Are you living in a dystopian, cinematic world where mere survival is dependent on assault weapons? Enemies at the gate? Zombie apocalypse? Will those guns save you? Consider 39 years ago this month. Four men are wounded on a Washington D.C. street in broad daylight. Two of those men were armed. One of those men was the president of the United States of America. All were surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in history. So much for stopping a bad guy with a gun by a good guy (or six good guys) with guns.

Hey....dumb ass.....the gun used to shoot Reagan was a 6 shot revolver......a .22.... you dope......so again, you aren't going to stop at semi-auto guns....

This is also a stupid fucking statement. We already have more criminal control than any nation on the planet by far. Only a dunce approaches resolving a problem with tunnel vision. You need a multi tiered approach.

We do huh. Then why is your side always looking for ways to release criminals back into society where they can do more harm? See that’s the thing....conservatives are realists. We understand the world is full of evil & evil intent. We support efforts for honest people to defend themselves. Liberals only create victims so they can exploit. That’s why your side supports criminals, dregs, etc.

We don't have a gun problem in the United States.....our gun problem is actually a democrat party problem where they keep releasing repeat gun offenders over and over again..............stop that, and our gun crime problem drops 95%...

Wonder why they keep releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders?

No, we don't....the democrats keep releasing violent gun offenders over and over again...

The gun crime problem in Baltimore is due to about 100 known gang members.....they average 8 arrests each and the democrat party judges keep letting them out on bail, and out of prison with short sentences....

That is our problem.

All gun laws are unconstitutional. All means all.
The courts and the vast majority of Americans look at your statement and slap their foreheads in incredulity.

Funny how the Founding Fathers didn’t...
When can I get my cannons the Founding Fathers allowed citizens to own?

In Saudi Arabia, people can leave their doors to their houses and cars unlocked. That is because if someone steals from someone else, that person loses his hand, and doesnt [sic] get disability. Their criminals if repeat end up in a Saudi jail where the family has to take care of them, not the government, so if the family or friends dont [sic] bring food, the criminal starves to death. Dont [sic] give US your crap about how our criminals are treated, because you sorry ass liberals coddle the criminals and hate the victim.

See the following thread, about how we're treating crime here in California.

Liberal policies lead to broad daylight store looting in San Francisco

Of course, this is one of the states with the most extreme violations of our Second Amendment rights. Criminals are allowed to run amok, committing certain classes of crime with no fear of adverse consequences, while we are denied the ability to defend ourselves and our property against them.

This is the direct consequences of letting subhuman left wrong-wing pieces of shit infest our state government. Pieces of shit take the side of other pieces of shit, against that of honest, decent, law-abiding citizens.

No?

OK

We ain't buying what you are selling , skippy.
Of course you're going to deny the end game of gun control.

In Colorado, we have common sense gun regs and no need for more unless something changes. That makes your BS more BS.

Forum List

Back