Gun Control Has Only 1 Motive - Confiscation of All Guns from Law Abiding Citizens

No?
But Weatherman, we only want sensible gun laws passed!

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

No?

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.
Then list the Democrats who’ve stated a finite list of ‘sensible’ gun laws.

You can’t.

The courts and the vast majority of Americans look at your statement and slap their foreheads in incredulity.

Funny how the Founding Fathers didn’t...
When can I get my cannons the Founding Fathers allowed citizens to own?

Common Citizens could not afford to own a cannon. It was way outside their pay grade so the Founding Fathers didn't think to include them. Only the Rich owned Cannons and they were used to protect the villages against various nasties. This is why each small town ended up with a cannon in the town square for display and ceremony even today. While some nutcases think the FFs were omnipotent when they wrote the 2nd A they weren't.
Common citizens could barely afford guns then. There were no mass producers of guns. Each gun was handmade. No interchangible parts, no catalogued various makes and models. Weapons for defense of the state were provided by the state.

And you are just wrong.....every home had a rifle for hunting and self defense from "native Americans."
Prove it. You're relying on myth, not fact.

The courts and the vast majority of Americans look at your statement and slap their foreheads in incredulity.

Common Citizens could not afford to own a cannon. It was way outside their pay grade so the Founding Fathers didn't think to include them. Only the Rich owned Cannons and they were used to protect the villages against various nasties. This is why each small town ended up with a cannon in the town square for display and ceremony even today. While some nutcases think the FFs were omnipotent when they wrote the 2nd A they weren't.
Common citizens could barely afford guns then. There were no mass producers of guns. Each gun was handmade. No interchangible parts, no catalogued various makes and models. Weapons for defense of the state were provided by the state.
You’re a victim of Leftard education skipping history.
Prove it! You're "history" is fable, not fact.

All gun laws are unconstitutional. All means all.

Most of the Population was Rural and did own firearms. In fact, the most widely owned firearm was the Musket. It was the same weapon used by the British Army. That Musket, while it wasn't exactly cheap, was easy to make and made by many. Without it, you couldn't protect your homes, family and couldn't readily put meat on the table. The weapon you are talking about was the "Kentucky Long Rifle" actually made in Pennsylvania. That is the one that Washington forced Congress to purchase which had it's pros and cons. But it had rifling and you could not take common drip methods to make the bullets. But it was more accurate at longer range. It also took longer to reload. But when used from cover, it made it difficult on the British Officers.

MOST firearms used by the Revolutionist, they brought themselves. MOST were Muskets that were widely used for civilian purposes.

Hitler, Stalin and Mao had that same motive.
Hitler didn't take the guns, he actually EXPANDED the gun laws for German Citizens.
BS. Hitler grabbed all guns from all Jews.
Guess what happened next.

But he didn't take any guns from German Citizens in good standings. Outside of certain groups that were IDd as less than human, the German Citizens were NEVER disarmed.
All Jews were not law abiding citizens?

See my references to historical illiteracy.

Hitler didn't take the guns, he actually EXPANDED the gun laws for German Citizens.

But he didn't take any guns from German Citizens in good standings. Outside of certain groups that were IDd as less than human, the German Citizens were NEVER disarmed.
More and more you keep showing your anti-semitic and racist side

All Jews were not law abiding citizens?

See my references to historical illiteracy.

Not according to the Law set forth by the German Government during the time. They were Jews, therefore, not law abiding citizens in good standing.

I didn't write the History. History and events wrote the history. I just pointed out why the Jews were disarmed. Not that I agreed with it. Please go play your "Gotcha" with someone else.

I didn't write the History. History and events wrote the history. I just pointed out why the Jews were disarmed. Not that I agreed with it. Please go play your "Gotcha" with someone else.
Just you leftists believe law abiding citizens are less than human and incapable of resisting the desire to murder.

Just you leftists believe law abiding citizens are less than human and incapable of resisting the desire to murder.

Well, I will admit that people like you running around does make it difficult to resist the desire to murder. But we have laws that cover that so you are relatively safe.

Well, I will admit that people like you running around does make it difficult to resist the desire to murder. But we have laws that cover that so you are relatively safe.
Thanks for validating the OP.

Right.

The Nazis disarmed groups against which they later intended to commit much more severe human rights abuses.

And modern Democrats want to disarm law-abiding citizens. They flat-out lie about who it is that they intend to disarm, an who they do not, but everyone knows that the polices that they pursue will make it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to be armed, while not doing anything to similarly impair violent criminals.

Hitler disarmed the Jews, because he wanted later to commit greater abuses against them.

You and the criminal-loving filth with whom you align want to disarm law-abiding citizens (and please do not insult our intelligence by telling the lie that you do not; the truth is too damn obvious) because…?

No?

OK

It's all done incrementally.

Right.

The Nazis disarmed groups against which they later intended to commit much more severe human rights abuses.

And modern Democrats want to disarm law-abiding citizens. They flat-out lie about who it is that they intend to disarm, an who they do not, but everyone knows that the polices that they pursue will make it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to be armed, while not doing anything to similarly impair violent criminals.

Hitler disarmed the Jews, because he wanted later to commit greater abuses against them.

You and the criminal-loving filth with whom you align want to disarm law-abiding citizens (and please do not insult our intelligence by telling the lie that you do not; the truth is too damn obvious) because…?

Since I want to have common sense gun regs, that means that I am a criminal-loving filth? The only ones that I want disarmed are the ones that are a serious threat to society. If you don't fall in that category then what I say doesn't apply to you. But if you are, the sooner we get your firearms out of your reach the better.

So if history is now relevant in your mind, can we have our statues back?

Forum List

Back