Gun control victory...Man strangled and beat his 5 children to death, no gun used...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In response to the dumb posts on the woman who murdered her two daughters to teach her husband a lesson....the anti-gunners have made it a gun issue rather than a mental health issue...since they are mentally fixated, often in a sexual way, on guns.......

Here we have one they would prefer......this one is a complete victory for gun control advocates...not one gun was used to murder these 5 children......

He Got Custody, Allegedly Killed 5 Kids

Timothy Jones, 34, is on trial for the murders of his five children. According to officials, he picked them up from day-care and then strangled four of them—one after another—with his bare hands until they were dead. The fifth he beat to death.

So....5 wins for gun control.....

I hope the anti gunners are happy.....

In response to the dumb posts on the woman who murdered her two daughters to teach her husband a lesson....the anti-gunners have made it a gun issue rather than a mental health issue...since they are mentally fixated, often in a sexual way, on guns.......

Here we have one they would prefer......this one is a complete victory for gun control advocates...not one gun was used to murder these 5 children......

Timothy Jones, 34, is on trial for the murders of his five children. According to officials, he picked them up from day-care and then strangled four of them—one after another—with his bare hands until they were dead. The fifth he beat to death.

You appear delighted.....

Ohh drugs! Too bad it wasn't legal drugs. These kids would still be alive.
Not really.

If we executed users, then the kids would still be alive.

Well that's great news right!!!?!!!?!!!

Apparently the gun grabbers would think so.......

You appear delighted.....

You would have to direct that response to the dozen or so threads created about the woman who shot her daughters to death...the anti-gunners were giggling with glee over that...you can tell by all the threads they started...

Your thread babe, own it.

Your thread babe, own it.

Oh...I own it...it is a response to the dozen or so threads blaming guns for the woman who murdered her children..the anti-gunners always post those threads in glee....I am just confirming their gun control victory in this story....

Just think, had he an AR he wouldn't have had to work so hard. Could have downed a few neighbors, also.

Really, based on the fascination you have with these kinds of crimes, I really believe that you should be barred from ever owning a gun of any kind. Quite obviously you are not mentally stable.

Just think, had he an AR he wouldn't have had to work so hard. Could have downed a few neighbors, also.

Really, based on the fascination you have with these kinds of crimes, I really believe that you should be barred from ever owning a gun of any kind. Quite obviously you are not mentally stable.
According to the anti-gun nutters it's only murder if an so called "assault weapon" is/was used... The "gun" made them do it.

I remember the woman who drowned all her children in a bathtub.

And then there was the woman who threw all her children off a balcony.

Then there was the woman who drove her car in a lake and left behind her children to drown.

I guess we can outlaw water and high places.

And yet....there are at least 5 million of them in the country.....and he didn't need one to murder those children....

And with 8 million rifles with detachable magazines in this country......more people are murdered with bare hands than all rifles combined...each and every year.....so tell me....which is more dangerous...rifles or empty hands?...genius...

And here....which is more dangerous....empty hands or rifles.....

AR-15s are used in fewer crimes than knives or hands and feet....far fewer..

Here you go...the updated table....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

For 2014 included......

All rifles: 248 ( 2013....285 (that means AR-15s kill even fewer than that))

Knives: 1,567 ( 2013....1,490)

Hands and feet: 660 ( 2013 .......687 )

Blunt objects: 435 ( 2013....428)

And gun murders by rifle...been going down....

Bare hands kill more people than all rifles do each year in this country....

Rifles....248 people

bare hands....660

Bare hands kill more people than all rifles do each year in this country....

Rifles....248 people

bare hands....660
The progressives have picked a shitty "bogeyman" the so called "assault weapon" is far from "scary"...
Hammers and bare hands are used to kill far more year after year.
It's quite obvious it's nothing to do with the gun, it's all about control…

Try getting to explain how the 5 kids killed by something other than a gun are less dead than those killed by the mother with a gun.

I remember the woman who drowned all her children in a bathtub.

And then there was the woman who threw all her children off a balcony.

Then there was the woman who drove her car in a lake and left behind her children to drown.

I guess we can outlaw water and high places.

I already know the left's argument. Water and high places weren't invented for the purpose of killing. When you get that argument, ask the idiot using it if he/she can explain how someone killed by a NUT drowning them or throwing them from a high place is less dead than someone killed by a NUT with a gun. Someone using that argument focuses on the means used rather than the result as if a means changes the severity of the result based on whether or not the intent of that means was for the purpose of killing.

Forum List

Back