Gun culture

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
These two stories are a telling comparison of the way guns are used here vs. Britain. In London a man stabs several people on the subway, is subdued with a stun gun and arrested. In Miami Beach a man brandishes a razor, injures no one, but is killed by police. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Why can't American police non-fatally subdue a suspect? Are guns and violence that ingrained that no other avenues are considered?

London police treat knife attack as terrorist incident - CNN.com

Video shows Miami Beach police fatally shooting man - CNN.com

We like to shoot people here, especially darkies. 300 million deadly toys must be played with. They're no fun otherwise.
you're well known for your idiotic anti gun braying but this is a nadir even for a turd like you
The truth hurts...
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAPUAAAAJDc1MzIzNWZhLWQ3MjQtNGE2ZS05MmM5LTFmMjdkOTNhMWY5OA.jpg

why is it that the ethnic group with the most legal guns has a lower rate of gun violence than white europeans while the ethnic group that votes Democrat 95% of the time and mainly lives in Democrat run cities has a many times higher violent crime rate?

guns don't murder anyone moron-people do

These two stories are a telling comparison of the way guns are used here vs. Britain. In London a man stabs several people on the subway, is subdued with a stun gun and arrested. In Miami Beach a man brandishes a razor, injures no one, but is killed by police. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Why can't American police non-fatally subdue a suspect? Are guns and violence that ingrained that no other avenues are considered?

Where is the fun in non fatally subduing suspects? Its the cops jobs to act as judge and jury.

Oh look the far left is running their religious narrative without question or hesitation..

Why should the police risk themselves against a scumbag?

Shoot 'em. Economy of motion.

Another gun thread with the intent of us gun owners repenting and giving up our guns to the man.
This is like watching America's funniest Video's where someone gets hit in the groin.
How many different ways can I get hit in the groin that will win me the grand prize.

Oh look the far left wrong is running their religious narrative without question or hesitation..

Fixed it for you.

Contrary to popular misconception, the political opposite of right is not left; the political opposite of right is wrong. Surely, you can see how the positions expressed by those in this thread from that side prove this.

Irrelevant bullshit.

why is it that the ethnic group with the most legal guns has a lower rate of gun violence than white europeans while the ethnic group that votes Democrat 95% of the time and mainly lives in Democrat run cities has a many times higher violent crime rate?

guns don't murder anyone moron-people do

Yup. The gun is the tool. The people using the tool are the weapon.

Common Sense 101.

Why should the police risk themselves against a scumbag?.
That's their job, NOT being judge, jury and executioner. Hope you or no one you know ever gets themselves into a bad situation. You might not even be the perp, just collateral damage.

Senator Ted Cruz urges us to arm ourselves. Jerry Falwell, Jr., urges college students to arm themselves. An elected official in Nevada sends out a Christmas card showing his family armed (and nothing says Christmas quite like a gun!). And of course, The Bloviator, Donald Trump, urging all kinds of mayhem. With these "influential" people urging the unhappy people in the U.S. to arm, is it any wonder?

Forum List

Back