CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement: "I stand with the constitution, go fuck yourself fucktard"

Response: More worthless posting, thus the ignore button was my response.

Would you like to ban and confiscate all guns?

Not necessarily (but don't tell the gun defenders, I don't want them relaxing). No we just need some extreme restrictions on guns. Numbers and registrations etc. Law enforcement needs to know who has which guns in town.

That'd be a good start.

Not necessarily (but don't tell the gun defenders, I don't want them relaxing). No we just need some extreme restrictions on guns. Numbers and registrations etc. Law enforcement needs to know who has which guns in town.

That'd be a good start.
Then those are acceptable deaths to you.

we just need some extreme restrictions on guns. Numbers and registrations etc. Law enforcement needs to know who has which guns in town.

Will that prevent gun accidents and gun violence?

Certainly should decrease them if the studies are any indication.
You have seen studies which showed gun registration is likely to reduce gun accidents and gun violence?

Can you please share those studies with me?

You have seen studies which showed gun registration is likely to reduce gun accidents and gun violence?

Can you please share those studies with me?

There are studies showing a relationship between gun ownership and gun violence.

The assumption would then be attempting to limit or reduce the number of guns in circulation to see if there is any sort of causal relationship.

There are studies showing a relationship between gun ownership and gun violence.

The assumption would then be attempting to limit or reduce the number of guns in circulation to see if there is any sort of causal relationship.
Can you quote the relevant part of the study that supports registration reduces gun violence and gun accidents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back