CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want people to take your points seriously?
That would be preferable.

LOL. You wouldn't know.
I do know.

Those of us who have actually been to Iceland a couple times know you are wrong.
I'm not wrong. It is the people who "know that I am wrong" who are wrong.

...but your geography knowledge is lacking and you can't think of any others?
No. My geography knowledge is not lacking.

In order to say whether a nation is free or not, I would have to learn their gun laws. There are many European nations whose gun laws I am not familiar with.

And you guys obsess on it. That's the country you want.
Freedom is good.

Yes.

Because according to you it seems no one but America has "freedom"
No. There is a stretch of nations from Finland to Switzerland that are free.

and America hasn't been around for "thousands of years" (hopefully you know at least THAT much).
I have a very good grasp of history. I'm particularly good at the period when we dropped the justice bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but that's off topic here.

Meanwhile the rest of us would just like to survive going to the grocery store but your hobby has made that difficult.
That is incorrect. My hobby has nothing to do with it. Those murder victims would be just as dead if they were killed with a different kind of weapon.

Yeah, that's a pretty nuanced appreciation of the opposing side.
It is a fair and accurate description of the left's crimes against the American people.

No, the Right is busy rubbing it's collective gun barrels.
No. We are busy blocking gun control. It's still too early to declare victory, but things look like they are going well for us.

only because they have fathers that are pussies, like you, you are a lying fuck, no police officer agrees with you

Nothing you've posted is worth reading,
Most of us would be happy to just have our civil liberties not be violated.

Unfortunately the left doesn't care about saving lives. They only want to violate everyone's civil liberties.

The right is too busy preventing the left from violating everyone's civil liberties to worry about anything else.

Really? The Right to vote is being suppressed in 30 + Red States making sure they can win The Congress and make sure any girl or women was rapped by a stranger or her uncle, step father or father, and forced to go to full term and raise the child for 18 + years.

Or is that a civil right for the religious clergy to have a greater number of parishioners or more numbers for entrepreneurs to have minimum wages and no benefits?

BTW All those faux conservatives use abortion and gun controls as wedge issues. They believe that killing babies in the womb and not giving a shit when shooting them out of the womb is Okay.

Last edited:
Since this is very important for you: what are you doing to help out the inner cities?

So long as you use your preferred data set. Of course there is no specific definition so you find yourself in the ironic position of using Mother Jones. But you are just cherry picking.

And I guess that's just the "cost of freedom" in your world?

I believe that is what you call "projection". Tell me what the GOP has offered to help the black community? Other than "what the hell have you got to lose?"

yeah, WE do on the Left. You guys on the Right are busy pushing for more prisons.

Let me know how well that works out.

what are you doing to help out the inner cities?

I am voting out every democrat I can vote out.....

Since this is very important for you: what are you doing to help out the inner cities?

So long as you use your preferred data set. Of course there is no specific definition so you find yourself in the ironic position of using Mother Jones. But you are just cherry picking.

And I guess that's just the "cost of freedom" in your world?

I believe that is what you call "projection". Tell me what the GOP has offered to help the black community? Other than "what the hell have you got to lose?"

yeah, WE do on the Left. You guys on the Right are busy pushing for more prisons.

Let me know how well that works out.

No.....you don't know what you are talking about....

Mother Jones uses the FBI definition of Mass Public Shooting.....here...

US mass shootings, 1982–2022: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Dating back to at least 2005, the FBI and leading criminologists essentially defined a mass shooting as a single attack in a public place in which four or more victims were killed. We adopted that baseline for fatalities when we gathered data in 2012 on three decades worth of cases.
-------

• Here is a description of the criteria we use:

• The perpetrator took the lives of at least four people. A 2008 FBI report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location. (*In 2013, the US government’s fatality baseline was revised down to three; our database reflects this change beginning from Jan. 2013, as detailed above.)
    • The killings were carried out by a lone shooter. (Except in the case of the Columbine massacre and the Westside Middle School killings, which involved two shooters.)
    • The shootings occurred in a public place. (Except in the case of a party on private property in Crandon, Wisconsin, and another in Seattle, where crowds of strangers had gathered, essentially constituting a public crowd.)
    • Crimes primarily related to gang activity or armed robbery are not included, nor are mass killings that took place in private homes (often stemming from domestic violence).

• Perpetrators who died or were wounded during the attack are not included in the victim tallies.
    • We included a handful of cases also known as “spree killings“—cases in which the killings occurred in more than one location, but still over a short period of time, that otherwise fit the above criteria.
    • ----------------------
Our research focused on indiscriminate rampages in public places resulting in four or more victims killed by the attacker.

We exclude shootings stemming from more conventionally motivated crimes such as armed robbery or gang violence.

(Or in which the perpetrators have not been identified.) Other news outlets and researchers have since published larger tallies that include a wide range of gun crimes in which four or more people have been either wounded or killed. While those larger datasets of multiple-victim shootings are useful for studying the broader problem of gun violence, our investigation provides an in-depth look at a distinct phenomenon—from the firearms used and mental health factors to the growing copycat problem. Tracking mass shootings is complex; we believe ours is the most useful approach for studying this specific phenomenon.

You hate that I use Mother Jones because you can't attack them...they are rabidly left wing, rabidly anti-gun, and yet they actually collect real data on mass public shootings..

How else will you end gun violence and gun accidents unless you ban and confiscate all guns?

You arrest and lock up the people who use guns to break the law.....you don't arrest and lock up people who don't use their guns for crime.......

Why is that so hard for you guys to understand?

You arrest and lock up the people who use guns to break the law.....you don't arrest and lock up people who don't use their guns for crime.......

Why is that so hard for you guys to understand?
Check yourself.

Really? The Right to vote is being suppressed in 30 + Red States making sure they can win The Congress and make sure any girl or women was rapped by a stranger or her uncle, step father or father, and forced to go to full term and raise the child for 18 + years.

Or is that a civil right for the religious clergy to have a greater number of parishioners or more numbers for entrepreneurs to have minimum wages and no benefits?

The Right to vote is being suppressed in 30 + Red States

Really?

Do you remember when you guys attacked Georgia when they passed laws to make voting more secure.....you complained to the point you got Major League Baseball to move their All Star game to Colorado.....a state with even more voter laws than Georgia..........

What happened after Georgia passed the Voting security Laws?

They had the highest recorded voter turn out, even among Black Americans, than ever before.....

So you don't know what you are talking about...

(Atlanta) – Georgians demonstrated their confidence in the state’s election integrity and ease of voting by showing up in record numbers during three weeks of early voting for the 2022 primary.

Short lines, smooth easy ballot access, and confidence in ballot security brought out more than 850,000 to cast a ballot in person or return an absentee ballot. Compared early-voting turnout in recent primaries,
this represented a 168 percent increase over the 2018, the last gubernatorial primary and a 212 percent jump above 2020, the last presidential primary year.

In March 2021, Republicans in Georgia passed the Election Integrity Act of 2021. This bill was blasted as an effort to "suppress the vote" by Democrats ranging from Joe Biden to election denier Stacey Abrams. In the wake of the bill’s passage, the MLB even decided to move their league’s All-Star Game out of Atlanta, which cost the economy of Georgia’s largest city upwards of $100 million.

If the left was right about Georgia’s election integrity law, we would have seen a huge drop in voter turnout in the state’s May 2022 primaries, compared to other recent elections. Not only that, but this would have been felt disproportionately among minority voters, since Democrats, in keeping with doctrine, declared the law "racist." But of course, those on the left who predicted this couldn’t have been more wrong.

According to Tuesday night’s results, early voting in the state of Georgia shattered records, including among minorities. Overall turnout broke primary records, too, with more than 1.9 million Georgians having cast their ballots, compared to 1.16 million in 2018.

You are going to have to sell your voter suppression lies to biden voters....cause reality isn't supporting what you are saying...

I'm not wrong. It is the people who "know that I am wrong" who are wrong.

Sorry but ignorance is NOT something that counts as a "virtue".
No. My geography knowledge is not lacking.
Kind of feels like it might be.

In order to say whether a nation is free or not, I would have to learn their gun laws.

That isn't the definition of freedom.

There are many European nations whose gun laws I am not familiar with.

As well as their location, governmental systems, languages, cultural behaviors or history.

No. There is a stretch of nations from Finland to Switzerland that are free.

What do you know about Finland other than their gun laws?

That is incorrect. My hobby has nothing to do with it. Those murder victims would be just as dead if they were killed with a different kind of weapon.

Yet they aren't. They almost NEVER ARE. Let me know the next time there's a mass killing using a steak knife in an elementary school with a body count nearing 2 dozen.

How else will you end gun violence and gun accidents unless you ban and confiscate all guns?
Q. Oh how dumb is this ^^^.

[Gun violence and gun accidents and gun suicides can never be taken from the population. Gun Regulations can regulate the number of deaths and injuries.]

A. Very dumb

Rudy Guilliani and his Police Chief figured it out and turned around New York City..........you arrest people who break the law and keep them locked up.......
How about the people with guns who use them to murder innocent people before they are arrested and even when they have no criminal record?

How about the people with guns who use them to murder innocent people before they are arrested and or even when they have no crimnial record?

You will find that they have been arrested over and over again.....and should have been in prison when they used the gun to commit murder.....except democrat party prosecutors and judges keep letting them out.......

Like this guy....

The man who allegedly shot and killed two El Monte police officers Tuesday while they were responding to a call of a possible stabbing at a motel was on probation for a gun charge at the time of the shooting, the Los Angeles Times reports.
---
Two law enforcement sources told the Times that Flores is a member of the Quiet Village gang. He was arrested in March 2020 and charged with being a felon in possession of methamphetamine, a handgun and ammunition, court records show, according to the Times.

Flores pleaded no contest on Feb. 10, 2021 to being a felon in possession of a firearm as part of a plea deal, and prosecutors agreed to dismiss charges of felon in possession of ammunition and possession of methamphetamine. He was sentenced to two years’ probation and 20 days in jail, which he had already served.

He was ordered not to possess any weapons, including guns, ammunition and knives, according to a transcript of the plea hearing.

Flores had been restricted from having a gun since 2011, when he was convicted of first degree burglary. He was due in court on June 27 for a hearing over the probation violation.

Meanwhile, since these criminals do exist, and democrats keep letting them out of jail and prison no matter how many felonies they have.........this is why normal people need their legal guns...to save themselves and their families when your god, "government," lets out monsters like this...over and over again...

Q. Oh how dumb is this ^^^.

[Gun violence and gun accidents and gun suicides can never be taken from the population. Gun Regulations can regulate the number of deaths and injuries.]

A. Very dumb
Interesting. So what’s your acceptable rate of gun violence and gun accidents?

No. It is a historical fact that free people have the right to keep and bear arms.

Shooting to stop a horrific crime is good. Shooting to commit a horrific crime is bad.

There is no gun problem.

He'd have gotten a medal in Texas.

Texas law expressly states that citizens are allowed to lie in wait and shoot fleeing thieves in the back.

I saw no fallacies in his posts. Can you point any out?
Hat off to Matthew Miller, lol

How about the people with guns who use them to murder innocent people before they are arrested and even when they have no criminal record?

The old, guy kills wife over burned dinner lie.....

This....

The Criminology of Firearms

In 2004, the National Academy of Sciences reviewed 253 journal articles, 99 books, 43 government publications and some empirical research of its own about guns. The Academy could not identify any gun restriction that had reduced violent crime, suicide or gun accidents.

Why don't gun bans work? Because they rely on voluntary compliance by gun-using criminals.
----------

Christoffel, et al., are utterly wrong. The whole corpus of criminological research dating back to the 1890'sshows murderers "almost uniformly have a long history of involvement in criminal behavior," and that "[v]irtually all" murderers and other gun criminals have prior felony records — generally long ones.

While only 15 percent of Americans have criminal records, roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have prior adult records — exclusive of their often extensive juvenile records — with crime careers of six or more adult years including four major felonies.

Gerald D. Robin, writing for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences,notes that, unlike ordinary gun owners, "the average murderer turns out to be no less hardened a criminal than the average robber or burglar."

They should be locked up for any of the other felonies they commit before they shoot someone....you need to talk to the democrat party prosecutors and judges who keep releasing them...

BTW All those faux conservatives use abortion and gun controls as wedge issues. They believe that killing babies in the womb and not giving a shit when shooting them out of the womb is Okay.
everything you have posted is stupid and a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back