Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.

You aer a liar now and you know this - or you are a damned good represser. Did you never point with a gun barrel at anything what lives - with or without intention? Weapons are dangerous - always. There is a reason why the bible says "Who takes the sword will die by the sword. "Sword" is by the way only another word for "war weapon".

In naivity let us die.

Exactly. It's your responsibility what you do with your guns - not my responsibility. But I hate the murder of children in the USA much too much not to tell you how stupid it is what you do. And you could also murder friends of me or children of my friends.
No I have never pointed a gun at any living thing.

And Jesus also said sell your cloak and buy a sword did he not? Luke 22:36.

Regardless I an mot a religious person so I don;t really care what it says in the Bible.

I have no intention of murdering anyone

You are making a grave error of judgement when you assume that law abiding people who own guns are responsible for acts of those that commit murder.

If you some person you do not know breaks any the 10 Commandments are you responsible?
If someone you know gets drunk and kills a family in an accident are you responsible just because you may drink alcohol?

Apparently some of the Democrats are upset that there are fewer children for them to sexually mutilate and rape. We know their concerns aren't for their safety and lives, so the interest can't be anything else. Just look at all the kids their pet demographics kill every year in Chicago, and they do literally nothing about that.

Apparently some of the Democrats are upset that there are fewer children for them to sexually mutilate and rape. We know their concerns aren't for their safety and lives, so the interest can't be anything else. Just look at all the kids their pet demographics kill every year in Chicago, and they do literally nothing about that.
It's interesting to me that all of a sudden gang shootings are a concern for politicians.

For decades now no one in either state of federal governments gave a single fuck about the number of young male minorities being slaughtered on the streets of our cities.

But now when they see the political expediency of more gun laws that will further cement their control over the people they pretend to care

It's interesting to me that all of a sudden gang shootings are a concern for politicians.

For decades now no one in either state of federal governments gave a single fuck about the number of young male minorities being slaughtered on the streets of our cities.

But now when they see the political expediency of more gun laws that will further cement their control over the people they pretend to care

Yes. They're disgusting frauds.

I think cars have gotten safer and that's why gun deaths have overtaken car accident deaths... The sad part is that most deaths by guns for kids are murders... Gangland shootings and thugs with guns... The US government went after the most violent gangs in the 40's and snuffed them out... Why we can't do that again makes me wonder if they even want to take them out.....
The government is also failing us in school safety and the proper education of America's youth....

No reason the so called thugs shouldn’t have guns. The Second Amendment says shall not be infringed.

Again

"War weapons" is a stupid term for firearms.

No

And it seems your English is lacking.

I chose this word to avoid sophisticated bullshit discussions as you nevertheless try to do. Everyone knows what's a war weapon.

you asked and I quote

So tell me what did you mean by the word "break" in that question?

I am not "overstrained" (sic) because I am retired

You are - you don't give yourselve the time to start to think. Your thoughts are alway only turning your old circles. But I am a stranger so I'm not a part of your neverending circles.

And the last thing I worry about is being a victim of a mass murder.

Aha

Unlike you I do not live in fear of things that are unlikely to happen to me.

Fear is the wrong word - but I am always aware that a Nazi could try to kill me when I will go out of my door. I am a German with Jewish ancestors and my family "since ever" lived in Germany - also under Hitler. That's not any reason for me to buy a weapon.

Last edited:
No I have never pointed a gun at any living thing.

I'm impressed. An US-American with discipline.

And Jesus also said sell your cloak and buy a sword did he not? Luke 22:36.

The text around this bible passage makes not a big sense so I guess someone misunderstood something. A sword is not always a sword.

See also Lk 2,34-35:
-----
And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, “Behold, this child is appointed for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is opposed (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), so that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed.”
-----

Regardless I an mot a religious person so I don;t really care what it says in the Bible.

Sigh.

I have no intention of murdering anyone

You are making a grave error of judgement when you assume that law abiding people who own guns are responsible for acts of those that commit murder.

If you some person you do not know breaks any the 10 Commandments are you responsible?
If someone you know gets drunk and kills a family in an accident are you responsible just because you may drink alcohol?

Whatever I could say you never would change your mind. Now it's yours. Don't tell it to me - but tell yourselve what will change your mind. Could be important to do so. Your decision.

Let me say it this way: I'm not sure what dominates all "systems of justice". ¿Injustice? ... But that's not important for me. More important is the future. And I like to see a future without weapons because I like to travel to the stars. For me is the weapon fetishism in the USA more a kind of medical, psychological and social problem. An alcoholics should not drink - a weapon fetishist should not shoot - then everyone is easily able to live with such sicknesses.

I tell you how murdered souls will murder your country when your people don't give themselves strict weapon laws.

Unfortunatelly you personally - and not any mystic "we"or "us" - needs no one to live and is able to kill everyone on not any reason to have to do so.
Cuckoo

I'm impressed. An US-American with discipline.

The text around this bible passage makes not a big sense so I guess someone misunderstood something. A sword is not always a sword.

See also Lk 2,34-35:
-----
And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, “Behold, this child is appointed for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is opposed (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), so that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed.”
-----

Sigh.

Whatever I could say you never would change your mind. Now it's yours. Don't tell it to me - but tell yourselve what will change your mind. Could be important to do so. Your decision.
I will always own a firearm for self defense

and it will never be any of your business

The USA is from my point of view also responsible for anti-democratic and autocratic movements worldwide. You are sometimes a very bad example how not to solve easily solvable problems and to prefer to stay to be a problem. If the NRA would be any foreign terror organisation you would kill it - but because the terrorizing criminals in this US-organisation stupidify the USA you feel comfortable with.

Last edited:
Then take a look for a new planet where you can live your idiocies far from all others, Robinson Crusoe.
You may live in a world where you let everyone else tell you what to do.

I would rather make my own choices than let nosy meddling busybodies like you make them for me.

In best case "yes".

I would rather make my own choices than let nosy meddling busybodies like you make them for me.

Why for heavens sake do you still speak with me? You made your decision. What are the consequences of this decision you live now in your propagandistic blindness. And when you will see the consequences of this decision you will always think "well done" because you are not able to live an alternating life.

Last edited:
In best case "yes".

Why for heavens sake do you still speak with me? You made your decision. What are the consequences of this decision you live now in your propagandistic blindness. And when you will see the consequences of this decision you will always think "well done" because you are not able to live an alternating life.

You want to blame law abiding people who own guns for all the ills in the world instead of blaming the people who actually commit the crimes.

Tell me if you drink alcohol are you responsible for all the deaths caused by alcohol?
If you eat meat are you responsible for all the heart disease and cancers it causes?
If you own a knife are you responsible for all the fatal stabbings?
If you own a razor blade are you responsible for all the suicides committed with razor blades?

If you are a man are you responsible for all the rapes other men commit?

You have no logical ground to stand on if you blame gun owners for the crimes other people commit with guns and if you want to take that stand then you have to accept responsibility for all the crimes committed by other people.

The USA is from my point of view also responsible for anti-democratic and autocratic movements worldwide. You are sometimes a very bad example how not to solve easily solvable problems and to prefer to stay to be a problem. If the NRA would be any foreign terror organisation you would kill it - but because the terrorizing criminals in this US-organisation stupidify the USA you feel comfortable with.

When one’s country is the leader of the world, like mine! Well not sure your point!

You are posting online so the nosy meddling busybodies are all up in your shit.

Forum List

Back