Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.

So you don't care about kids being killed...because...abortion

Ohh
While you approve baby abortions? You’re not seriously expecting us to believe you care about kids? Hahaha dudette, my sides are splitting

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
That's nonsense. But if so then the reality will teach you ... oh sorry: Reality is teaching you - but still "you" do not like to learn.

Strong and strict weapon laws do not automatically disarm everyone. And your "law abiding" criminals from the NRA are eliminating not only all weapon laws in the USA - they are also eliminating in the USA polticians with dirty propaganda methods who follow not the unbreakable holy will of the US-god NRA.

Bullspit. You are the one with with the learning disability. All strict gun laws do is empower the government to steal guns from whoever they wish and our current government doesn't much like anybody who is unwilling up with their criminality. The ultimate law in the USA is the Constitution. And the Constitution says "The Right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". I trust the NRA; I do not trust the alleged current government. The American Revolution was started with an attempt to confiscate guns. Are you intentionally trying to start American Revolution (part II)? Worshiping government would be even more stupid than worshiping
Innocent people. Their guns? What for heavens sake do you speak about? That much too many people waste their money with dangerous scrap metal and explosives?
I started hunting at the age of 12. When I was older and drafted by the Army, and sent to Vietnam I already knew how to shoot pretty well. That ability kept me alive to return home.
Hunting has helped me put food on my family's table pretty often. I like food and I like life so I like guns. What's not to like?
When was this ban? How many private war weapons were sold in this time in the USA?
Aprox. 1990-2000. None that I know of and, like I also stated, it accomplished nothing.

Bullspit. You are the one with with the learning disability. All strict gun laws do is empower the government to steal guns from whoever they wish and our current government doesn't much like anybody who is unwilling up with their criminality. The ultimate law in the USA is the Constitution. And the Constitution says "The Right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". I trust the NRA; I do not trust the alleged current government. The American Revolution was started with an attempt to confiscate guns. Are you intentionally trying to start American Revolution (part II)? Worshiping government would be even more stupid than worshiping

Aprox. 1990-2000. None that I know of and, like I also stated, it accomplished nothing.
Paranoid gun nut fantasies

That's nonsense. But if so then the reality will teach you ... oh sorry: Reality is teaching you - but still "you" do not like to learn.

Strong and strict weapon laws do not automatically disarm everyone. And your "law abiding" criminals from the NRA are eliminating not only all weapon laws in the USA - they are also eliminating in the USA polticians with dirty propaganda methods who follow not the unbreakable holy will of the US-god NRA.

What's nonsense.

Innocent people. Their guns? What for heavens sake do you speak about? That much too many people waste their money with dangerous scrap metal and explosives?

:lol:

When was this ban? How many private war weapons were sold in this time in the USA?

What’s your plan?

I don't even have to research this to know it's a lie. Why is the thread not banned? Granted I haven't read all the replies.

I don't even have to research this to know it's a lie. Why is the thread not banned? Granted I haven't read all the replies.
You've done no research but want the thread banned

Jesus...Trumpers

Get it? Most "children" included in the statistics are vicious teen aged gang members who engage in drive bye shootings. Add the confused kids doped up by the system with mood altering drugs (side effects include suicidal thoughts) and you get the perfect storm to attack the 2nd Amendment.

Get it? Most "children" included in the statistics are vicious teen aged gang members who engage in drive bye shootings. Add the confused kids doped up by the system with mood altering drugs (side effects include suicidal thoughts) and you get the perfect storm to attack the 2nd Amendment.
Save us your racist bullshit

So follow along kiddies

First they claim that guns aren't the leading cause of death for kids....but the New England Journal of Medicine proves it is.

Then we're told by the same people denying it...that we shouldn't care about kids dying because it's mostly " vicious teen aged gang members who engage in drive bye shootings."

Gee...ya think they're talking about black kids there?

Vicious teen aged gang members

drive byes

So ignore the fact that kids are getting killed because supposedly it's "mostly" black kids.

Jesus

Guns have become the top injury-related cause of death for U.S. kids.

Sloppy handling of guns and suicides along with school shooting.

America fuck yeah.

This is a lie....

First of all, the number of firearm deaths for school-age children drops quite a bit when you do not include 18-year-olds.
---
Removing 18-year-olds would drop the gun death number to 28,559 — just slightly fewer than the total for the military and police.
----

In fact, 17- and 18-year-olds make up almost 56 percent of the gun deaths of school-age children. The numbers also drop significantly — 60 percent — if suicides are removed.
---
We are also wary when a single change in the data set — from age 18 to 17 — reduces the number enough that the statistic is no longer correct.

Forum List

Back