Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.

You want to blame law abiding people who own guns for all the ills in the world instead of blaming the people who actually commit the crimes.

Tell me if you drink alcohol

I never drink alcohol

are you responsible for all the deaths caused by alcohol?
If you eat meat are you responsible for all the heart disease and cancers it causes?

If you buy meat from someone who tortures animals then you are also responsible for this torture on animals.

If you own a knife are you responsible for all the fatal stabbings?

Counterquestion: If you are an idiot are you responsible for all idiocies which you say or is this the fault of this idiocies?

If you own a razor blade are you responsible for all the suicides committed with razor blades?

Time is a kind of razor blade separating past and future ... but I never said you are a gun.

If you are a man are you responsible for all the rapes other men commit?

Oh by the way: If all men would die out now immediatelly then a mankind with only women could survive. So who needs men - this brutal shame of mankind?

You have no logical ground to stand on if you blame gun owners for the crimes other people commit with guns and if you want to take that stand then you have to accept responsibility for all the crimes committed by other people.

Every US-Amercian owns 1.2 weapons. But who needs weapons except Al Capone who had finally been arrested because of tax fraud?

Last edited:
When one’s country is the leader of the world, like mine! Well not sure your point!

The NRA is your government and the longing for the highest possible number of stupid people with weapons your quality in your own brutal 'leading' reality?

Why for heavens sake is it so damned difficult in the USA to make good and strict weapon laws for the USA which help a lot? Why do you prefer that everyone always everywhere has to live in fear in your country? What is the sense of a society which is leaded from weapon addicts?

Last edited:
I never drink alcohol

If you buy meat from someone who tortures animals then you are also responsible for this torture on animals.

Counterquestion: If you are an idiot are you responsible for all idiocies which you say or is this the fault of this idiocies?

Time is a kind of razor blade separating past and future ... but I never said you are a gun.

Oh by the way: If all men would die out now immediatelly then a mankind with only women could survive. So who needs men - this brutal shame of mankind?

Every US-Amercian owns 1.2 weapons. But who needs weapons except Al Capone who had finally been arrested because of tax fraud?
I've already told you I don't eat meat many times already.

FYI not every American owns guns.

You have to rid yourself of your ignorance of what the US is like.

Last edited:

Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.​

And Republicans don't give a shit

I never drink alcohol

Ahhh look at this Goody two shoe. You’re going to shame us to death! Hahaha hey, fk off loser! I do my thing and you just have to accept it!! Yep.

BTW, the meat tastes fking great!!!

Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.​

And Republicans don't give a shit

It's a lie, of course, and you know damn well that it's a lie.

Deaths of children (and, in fact, all human beings), by all other causes do not come anywhere close to the death toll of abortion.

Your side supports abortion, and your side supports the social degradation that leads to crime, including murder; and then you try to blame your opposition for the deaths for which your side is responsible.

So you don't care about kids being killed...because...abortion

Ohh

So you don't care about kids being killed...because...abortion

Ohh

Refusing to let your side cast the blame at me and my side for the problems that you are creating, does not mean that I do not care about those problems.

In any event, by supporting and defending abortion, you totally forfeit any credible claim to care at all about the deaths of children, or any harm done to children.

And even if my side was guilty of that of which you falsely accuse us, by supporting abortion, you forfeit any moral standing to point any fingers at us.

Your side is directly responsible for far more children being murdered in cold blood, by at least a few orders of magnitude, than by your most extravagant lies, you can attribute to my side.

Guns have become the top injury-related cause of death for U.S. kids.

Sloppy handling of guns and suicides along with school shooting.

America fuck yeah.
Guns have become the top Guns have become the top injury-related cause of death for U.S. kids. d cause of death for U.S. kids.
How intelligent do you have to be to understand that "injury-related" causes of death are not the only cause of death of death for children or anybody else?
Cherry-picked bullshite and pizz-poor propaganda.

The NRA is your government and the longing for the highest possible number of stupid people with weapons your quality in your own brutal 'leading' reality?

Why for heavens sake is it so damned difficult in the USA to make good and strict weapon laws for the USA which help a lot? Why do you prefer that everyone always everywhere has to live in fear in your country? What is the sense of a society which is leaded from weapon addicts?
Why for heavens sake is it so damned difficult in the USA to make good and strict weapon laws for the USA which help a lot?
Gosh, that would be because the Constitution and the American People oppose them.
Why disarm the law-abiding to pass laws we know criminals won't abide by. All you get is a massive increase in criminals and endanger law enforcement.
Why on earth would you endanger innocent people by taking their guns away? Educate yourself. We already had a 10 year "assault weapon" ban that helped exactly no one except to increase the value of some "banned" guns.

I've already told you I don't eat meat many times already.

No idea why you tell me this. I guess you did not understand what I said to you or you play "propaganda fog" - a game for only a half thought.

FYI not every American owns guns.

What's statistically wrong.

You have to rid yourself of your ignorance of what the US is like.

A big roof over the USA and finished is the greatest psychiatric war hospital of the world.

Ahhh look at this Goody two shoe. You’re going to shame us to death! Hahaha hey, fk off loser! I do my thing and you just have to accept it!! Yep.

BTW, the meat tastes fking great!!!

Eh???

By the way: How is Buffy Sainte-Mary?

Last edited:
Why for heavens sake is it so damned difficult in the USA to make good and strict weapon laws for the USA which help a lot?
Gosh, that would be because the Constitution and the American People oppose them.

That's nonsense. But if so then the reality will teach you ... oh sorry: Reality is teaching you - but still "you" do not like to learn.

Why disarm the law-abiding

Strong and strict weapon laws do not automatically disarm everyone. And your "law abiding" criminals from the NRA are eliminating not only all weapon laws in the USA - they are also eliminating in the USA polticians with dirty propaganda methods who follow not the unbreakable holy will of the US-god NRA.

to pass laws we know criminals won't abide by. All you get is a massive increase in criminals and endanger law enforcement.

What's nonsense.

Why on earth would you endanger innocent people by taking their guns away?

Innocent people. Their guns? What for heavens sake do you speak about? That much too many people waste their money with dangerous scrap metal and explosives?

Educate yourself.

:lol:

We already had a 10 year "assault weapon" ban that helped exactly no one except to increase the value of some "banned" guns.

When was this ban? How many private war weapons were sold in this time in the USA?

Last edited:
No idea why you tell me this. I guess you did not understand what I said to you or you play "propaganda fog" - a game for only a half thought.

What's statistically wrong.

A big roof over the USA and finished is the greatest psychiatric war hospital of the world.
Then why waste your time talking to us?

No one here really gives a shit what you foreigners think anyway.

Forum List

Back