Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.

Racist claims ain't facts dumbass
so you claim that blacks aren't randomly killed by gangbangers every week? Really, that's your stake in the ground?

hahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaha First explain how it is racist to speak the facts?

your post was more evidence you don't live in reality.

Last edited:
Never answer a question with a question! Here my question again: When was this ban? How many private war weapons were sold in this time in the USA?
so you have no solution, just guns, guns, guns? hahahahahahahahahaha useless fools you are.

Never answer a question with a question! Here my question again: When was this ban? How many private war weapons were sold in this time in the USA?

Not many at all....the AR-15 is not a weapon of war, it is a civilian rifle, also used by the police.

Always interesting for me that I am sometimes not able to make a translation of a very simple sentence like this here. Some aspects of your culture seem to be incompatible with me.
well you think guns kill people. hahahahahahahaha I'm still waiting on the video of gun firing itself.

so you have no solution, just guns, guns, guns? hahahahahahahahahaha useless fools you are.
... and learn to read and to think at all before you "argue". Guns don't help you anything at all in this context, anti-Christian.

jc456

Still my question is when you said the USA had a senseless 10 years ban of assault weapons:

When was this ban? How many private war weapons were sold in this time in the USA?

jc456

Still my question is when you said the USA had a senseless 10 years ban of assault weapons:

When was this ban? How many private war weapons were sold in this time in the USA?
1994, introduced by your current president and it did nothing to stop crime with guns. You could at least look it up.

1994, introduced by your current president

By Frank-Walter Steinmeier?

and it did nothing to stop crime with guns. You could at least look it up.

So let me understand this: From 1994 to 2004 not any AR-15 and comparable weapon or any other war weapon had been sold in the USA? If so - why did you not continue this way and destroy also all existing terrorizing private war weapons in the USA? If I see this in the right way you could have today much more than 60% less dead people in context with such weapons.

Last edited:

So let me understand this: From 1994 to 2004 not any AR-15 and comparable weapon or any other war weapon had been sold in the USA? If so - why did you not continue this way and destroy also all existing terrorizing private war weapons in the USA? If I see this in the right way you could have today much more than 60% less dead people in context with such weapons.

They are not weapons of war.

The ban didn’t do anything since criminals don’t tend to use rifles in the U.S.

In Europe, where you live, criminals use actual weapons of war…..in France and Sweden in particular…

Do you understand that your criminals are the ones using “weapons of war?”

Are you okay? You’re very confused. Go contact your representative and learn the issue

They are not weapons of war.

They are.

The ban didn’t do anything since criminals don’t tend to use rifles in the U.S.

May it be you did not read the source you gave to me? The numbers of murdered people went down 17%. The alternative had been the numbers had grown.

In Europe, where you live, criminals use actual weapons of war…..in France and Sweden in particular…

So what? Do you think I will make now the values and guns of criminals to my own values and guns?

Do you understand that your criminals are the ones using “weapons of war?”

Again the problem with such war weapons: When someone will start to fire with such a war weapon then ... do I really have to explain this to you again and again and again and again and again ??? ... then many people will die, even in case everywhere in the near are well trained policemen on standby for a scramble. Such "allmighty" weapons for absolute worst stupid idiots give nobody any chance.

Last edited:
Are you okay? You’re very confused. Go contact your representative and learn the issue

What about not to act like a stupid political propaganda machine? Concrete number: Instead of 19 children "only" 8 or less had died. If this had happened then still would exist an evil catastrophe. But the effect of good deeds are often invisible. Even if somerone had saved your life with her or his good deeds you would not know because you are not dead and if you would die because this failed you also would not know. But perhaps one day you will know in your life after life what you made wrong now. It's all about life - not about death. Life's the measuring stick.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back