Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.

No, you see, for you libtards it's a binary choice. Ban guns or do nothing.

The REST of us, those of us with a brain cell, understand there are many MANY more options.

One thing's for sure though: "laws" are NOT the answer.
As has been oft repeated, "We should just make murder illegal". Right?

As has been oft repeated, "We should just make murder illegal". Right?
Yeah. Just take all the guns from the gang bangers, that'll do it. If the stupid moronic brainless Democrats spent as much time on THAT as they do on their foolish bleating maybe we'd get somewhere.

But NOW, they got their Soros DA's actually letting these assholes go. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they get their weapons back when they leave jail

Yeah. Just take all the guns from the gang bangers, that'll do it. If the stupid moronic brainless Democrats spent as much time on THAT as they do on their foolish bleating maybe we'd get somewhere.

But NOW, they got their Soros DA's actually letting these assholes go. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they get their weapons back when they leave jail
It goes a bit deeper than that but as Giuliana proved in NYC it's definitely a good first step.

We need to follow that up with extremely long sentences for dealing in illicit drugs, producing or distributing same and an automatic add on of 20 years minimum for possessing a firearm when involved in any way with drug trafficking.

At the same time we need to declare them terrorist organization which the are by definition and put the full might of the US military to work eradicating the cartels leaders, soldiers, and production/transportation facilities.

No, you see, for you libtards it's a binary choice. Ban guns or do nothing.
A common tactic used by Republicans is to make up what liberals are saying then criticize liberals based on their imaginations.

It is an incredibly stupid tactic that reflects on the intelligence of Republican using it. For one thing, it proves they can't use what liberals are actually saying. For another, it proves they have no idea what is going on.

A common tactic used by Republicans is to make up what liberals are saying then criticize liberals based on their imaginations.

It is an incredibly stupid tactic that reflects on the intelligence of Republican using it. For one thing, it proves they can't use what liberals are actually saying. For another, it proves they have no idea what is going on.
Dems LIE constantly, it doesn't matter what they say.

Yeah I don't really count 16 year old and up gang members as children

and you'll notice your graphic includes 18 and 19 year old ADULTS

In Germany I get for the USA (suicides excluded) this numbers of victums:

in 2021: 1063 children 0-11 years and 4627 teens from 12-17 years and
in 2014: 583 children 0-11 years and 2275 teens from 12-17 years.

In Germany I get for the USA (suicides excluded):

in 2021 1063 children 0-11 years and 4627 teens from 12-17 years and
in 2014 0583 children 0-11 years and 2275 teens from 12-17 years.
Even if true all you're pointing out is that it's a gang problem rather than a gun problem.

If it isn't true why is it that the dem's have been yet again calling for a new AWB since before the blood was even dry in Uvalde?

You should probably learn to read the posts you are responding to before hitting the "Post Reply" button.

If he was hell bent on destruction, the lack of access to guns would not have been a deterrent.

What we need are some revised laws to make it easier to involuntarily commit and hold, thence rendering them ineligible to buy.

Punishing a 100,000,000 plus million gun owners certainly isn't going to solve any problems and is damned likely to cause more.

To throw every gun into big scrap press - how punishes this anyone? For what?

Such as 19 totally unimportant children in Texas? Shall I feed their parents with you?
Such as 19 totally unimportant children in Texas? Shall I feed their parents with you?
Mass school shootings represent a small percentage of total gun deaths of children. True or false?

Most gun deaths of children are minority teens in Democrat run cities. True or false?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back