Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.

Such as 19 totally unimportant children in Texas? Shall I feed their parents with you?
Nobody but yourself said those people/kids are unimportant.

No law however you can imagine, much less pass in the US would have prevented those deaths however because anyone hell bent on getting a gun to do harm with can get them.

When you strip people of their rights you are punishing them.
Who carries a war weapon in public offends the intelligence of everyone who not kills him immediatelly. But how without war weapon? Congrats by the way to the honorable lady who killed such an extremely dangerous terror asshole with a 9mm. And why for heavens sake are the criminal Führer of the terror organisation NRA still free?

And a question to you, extremist propagator of hate and violence: Are you sure you like to continue to speak with me in categories of stupid war propaganda? The USA is not in war with the USA. When the citizens of the USA decide every war weapon in private hands ...

... but one moment: Why not to combine two problems and to solve both? Stop to terrorize your own people and send your private war weapons including amunition to the army in the Ukraine. Let them terrorize the Russian army with your scrap metal!

Last edited:
Who carries a war weapon in public offends the intelligence of everyone who not kills him immediatelly. But how without war weapon? Congrats by the way to the honorable lady who killed such an extremely dangerous terror asshole with a 9mm. And why for heavens sake are the criminal Führer of the terror organisation NRA still free?
No nation on earth issues a semi auto rifle to it's soldiers so by definition they cannot be "war weapons".

Stop peddling lies.

And a question to you, extremist propagator of hate and violence: Are you sure you like to continue to speak with me in categories of stupid war propaganda? The USA is not in war with the USA. When the citizens of the USA decide every war weapon in private hands ...

... but one moment: Why not to combine two problems and to solve both? Stop to terrorize your own people and send your private war weapons including amunition to the army in the Ukraine. Let them terrorize the Russian army with your scrap metal!

Why don't you tell me what weapon exists that hasn't been used in war.

Everything from rocks, sticks, bows and arrows, swords, axes, hammers, etc has been used as weapons of war.

Now do you see how stupid the term "weapon of war" is?

Mass school shootings represent a small percentage of total gun deaths of children. True or false?

Totally unimportant for me to discuss which form of deadly barbarism is the best form of deadly barbarism. I'm the prototype of a barbar on my own and if I like to see happy people without war weapons all around me then I like to see happy people without war weapons all around me.

Most gun deaths of children are minority teens in Democrat run cities. True or false?

The USA lost in 2021 about 2 times more children and teens because of guns than in 2014. This are only seven years. What do you like to discuss about? To see in the 2030ies 10,000 or more dead children and teens every year because everything is okay as long as you are able to shoot with little pieces of scrap metal on pieces of recycled paper and to count yourselve to a big winner of the evolutionary game "boring stupidity"?

My not existing weapons for example. The construction of a war weapon is totally different from the construction of any other weapon - what you immediatelly will find out when you try to sell the meat of a rabbit which you hunted with a war weapon - if you will find the meat.

Everything from rocks, sticks, bows and arrows, swords, axes, hammers, etc has been used as weapons of war

I see only how stupid you are. Your are easily able to die because someone shot you into your leg with a war weapon - what nearly never would happen with a weapon which is constructed for hunting for example.

Last edited:
My not existing weapons for example. The contrsuiuont of a war weapon is totally digernt from the construciont of any other weapon what you immediatelly will find out when you try to sell the meat of a rabbit which you hunted with a war weapon.

I see only how stupid you are.
I do not hunt, nor do I eat meat at all.

Totally unimportant for me to discuss which form of deadly barbarism is the best form of deadly barbarism. I'm the prototype of a barbar on my own and if I like to see happy people without war weapons all around me then I like to see happy people without war weapons all around me.

The USA lost in 2021 about 2 times more children and teens because of guns than in 2014. This are only seven years. What do you like to discuss about? To see in the 2030ies 10,000 or more dead children and teens every year because everything is okay as long as you are able to shoot with little pieces of scrap metal on pieces of recycled paper and to count yourselve to a big winner of the evolutionary game "boring stupidity"?
Can you answer my questions?

Do you think only the government should possess what you call weapons of war?

Nobody but yourself said those people/kids are unimportant.

You should slowly come down from your extremely stupid political propaganda attitudes which are well known from the Nazis and the Commies.

No law however you can imagine, much less pass in the US would have prevented those deaths however because anyone hell bent on getting a gun to do harm with can get them.

What's totally wrong when you take a look at the experiences of other nations in the world. Less weapons -> less problems; stricter weapon laws -> less problems; better weapon licenses -> less problems; better weapon control -> less problems ...

Everything from rocks, sticks, bows and arrows, swords, axes, hammers, etc has been used as weapons of war.

Slow down there, not every gun is a weapon of war.

1654527946884.png

You should slowly come down from your extremely stupid political propaganda attitudes which are well known from the Nazis and the Commies.

What's totally wrong when you take a look at the experiences of other nations in the world. Less weapons -> less problems; stricter weapon laws -> less problems; better weapon licenses -> less problems; better weapon control -> less problems ...
You are the only one who stated these kids are unimportant.

We don't need to look to other nations to solve our problem. Our problem is with criminals not with guns so the objective should be to focus on securing the schools and dealing very harshly with the criminals.

We don't nave to violate anyone's rights to solve this problem or to at least reduce it as much as possible.

If we managed to keep guns out of their hands we know they'll just use something else that might even be deadlier.

Disarming the sane, law abiding public is not going to solve anything, it will only create far more problems in the attempt.

Also not a cowboy? Not a sport marksman? Not a detective and not a policeman? ... So what for do you need a weapon? ...
Don't confuse rights with needs.

We need no reason to exercise a right other than the existence of the right itself.

Can you answer my questions?

Do you think only the government should possess what you call weapons of war?

I see the problems in a traditional way which is perhaps much more near to the way how your founding fathers saw all this problems. A traditional free city with free citizens in the middle ages had a weapon chamber and everyone in the city had a military training. So in case someone attacked the city all people were called to the weapons (= "Alarm" (all arms)) and everyone knew the own position and what to do with what kind of weapon. This system had been very good - specially also because normally never the citizens had their own weapons - but this system is obsolete.

Today we have a system of national states, different unions and live in a time with intercontinental rockets with a power up to 6500 Hiroshima bombs and hyperspeed torpedos which travel on their own about 10,000 km and can cause a tsunami with the energy of 2x6500 Hiroshima bombs which will easily flood a big part of a coast. And it exist such heavy weapons to destroy the whole planet some dozen times. In the firsts day of such a war will die hundreds of millions - perhaps billions - of people and later the living will envy the dead.

And even in case of a conventional attack of a little group of some thousand soldiers: What to do against their combat experiences and modern weapons like satelite communication, night vision and warmth devices, drones and so on ...?

Your pseudo-romanticism - which I call weapon fetishism - is in the most harmless case a touching naivity - an illusion or delusion of security or a drug like nonsense - but in a worst case scenario extremely dangerous for a peaceful living society.

And "yes" - the answer is "yes". Give the monopol and responsibility to use violence with weapons in public to the governments which are under control of the voters.

Last edited:
Don't confuse rights with needs.

We need no reason to exercise a right other than the existence of the right itself.

What's abstrahotic and extremistic! Short: stupid! Every piece of paper is in the end written for a waste paper basket. Life is the measuring stick.

I see the problems in a traditional way which is perhaps much more near to the way how your founding fathers saw all this problems. A traditional free city with free citizens in the middle ages had a weapon chamber and everyone in the city had a military training. So in case someone attacked the city all people were called to the weapons (= "Alarm" (all arms)) and everyone knew the own position and what to do with what kind of weapon. This system had been very good - specially also because normally never the citizens had their own weapons - but this system is obsolete.

Today we have a system of national states, different unions and live in a time with intercontinental rockets with a power up to 6500 Hiroshima bombs and hyperspeed torpedos which travel on their own about 10,000 km and can cause a tsunami with the energy of 2x6500 Hiroshima bombs which will easily flood a big part of a coast. And it exist such heavy weapons to destroy the whole planet some dozen times. In the firsts day of such a war will die hundreds of millions - perhaps billions - of people and later the living will envy the dead.

And even in case of a conventional attack of a little group of some thousand soldiers: What to do against their combat experiences and modern weapons like satelite communication, night vision and warmth devices, drones and so on ...?

Your pseudo-romanticism - which I call weapon fetishism - is in the most harmless case a touching naivity - an illusion or delusion of security or a drug like nonsense - but in a worst case scenario extremely dangerous for a peaceful living society.

And "yes" - the answer is "yes". Give the monopol and responsibility to use violence with weapons in public to the governments which are under control of the voters.
Fascinating facts about hyperspeed torpedoes and the Middle Ages. Could you now answer my questions?

Forum List

Back