Gun Enthusiasts..... Please Don't View the Following:

Perhaps people are the problem, but Money is dictating the NRA. The gun companies own the NRA. The companies will continue to give money to the NRA to buy Congressional votes until voters finally figure out the slick game they are playing. I expect it will happen with a few years. But first the Voters will need to handle the Senators who walked the NRA line. They went against the wishes of 87% of Americans and it will not be forgotten.
No, they did not.

So what about a machine gun? A militia seems greatly restricted by all the things you can't get now. If you had to face a military with what you have now it wouldn't go well.
There isn't any law preventing anyone from owning an automatic firearm.

Then maybe we should treat hi cap magazines the same way? I assume you would be ok with that.

ONE what you deem as Hi capacity magazine in most firearms is standard.
TWO you can't prevent citizens from owning standard magazines because of the ruling from Miller vs. US 1939

Wow, really?

Do you apply any critical thought to your posts before typing them?

Tell Me, what do most mass shootings have in common besides a person who has gone insane?

The answer is that they had more than 10 rounds. Otherwise, they would be overrun by the people they were attacking. The example is in the very thing you seem to lack understanding about.

How many people will a lone gunman who has gone crazy kill if he faces a theater full of pissed off people who will rush him if he has only a single clip?

The exact same equation applies to law abiding citizens.

Now, before you think you've got Me in a corner, tell Me again how a person who will NEVER have any inclination to go into a school and kill a bunch of kids, or a theater to kill a bunch of people, is a threat to anyone other than people who attach him or her?

Or the woman who can use a gun to stop a rape.

Or an elderly person who can use a gun to stop a home invasion by gang thugs?

Or...well, you get the picture.

Punishing the innocent is not an answer to your cowardice and fear.

I have the right to as many guns as I want. I pose NO THREAT to you or anyone else and never will.

You just aren't bright enough to see it.

You and the people you mentioned can all continue to defend yourselves with 10 round magazines. And since it seems nobody has had to use more than 10 rounds for defense you'll be very safe.

I happen to think hi cap semi autos are too dangerous like machine guns and not necessary for defense. As you know they have been used in many mass shootings to kill innocent people. Prove to me hi cap mags are needed for defense and ill change my argument. So far I've heard examples of people who defended with far fewer than 10 rounds and one who didn't fire a shot. Nothing close to changing my mind.
I will continue to defend Myself with any size magazine I wish. If I had a tommy gun with a drum magazine, you still would not be in any more danger from Me then if I had just a single round. I happen to think that people who fear weapons are paranoid people with fears of losing the apron strings, but that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot you.

As you likely know, or you should, the largest mass killing happen at the hands of governments. Governments that first disarm the citizens, and then kill them by the millions. You could limit a rogue government to 10 rounds a clip. All that would do is just take them longer to kill as many of their citizens as they deemed, 'radical'.

One last clue for you. Nothing you will ever say will ever change My mind about My right to bear arms. Because I am right and have the truth on My side.

Gun control has killed and will kill more people than it will ever save.

I think it's clear the paranoid ones are the extreme gun owners. They are scared to be without a hi cap magazine. Most the pro gun people seem certain they will be attacked at any moment. Neither I nor anyone I know has had to use a firearm for defense. My dad lived his whole life without needing to. You all need to stop being so scared.

Perhaps people are the problem, but Money is dictating the NRA. The gun companies own the NRA. The companies will continue to give money to the NRA to buy Congressional votes until voters finally figure out the slick game they are playing. I expect it will happen with a few years. But first the Voters will need to handle the Senators who walked the NRA line. They went against the wishes of 87% of Americans and it will not be forgotten.

Bull Shit.

no not really

probably not even 87 percent of lefties supported the bill

You and the people you mentioned can all continue to defend yourselves with 10 round magazines. And since it seems nobody has had to use more than 10 rounds for defense you'll be very safe.

I happen to think hi cap semi autos are too dangerous like machine guns and not necessary for defense. As you know they have been used in many mass shootings to kill innocent people. Prove to me hi cap mags are needed for defense and ill change my argument. So far I've heard examples of people who defended with far fewer than 10 rounds and one who didn't fire a shot. Nothing close to changing my mind.
I will continue to defend Myself with any size magazine I wish. If I had a tommy gun with a drum magazine, you still would not be in any more danger from Me then if I had just a single round. I happen to think that people who fear weapons are paranoid people with fears of losing the apron strings, but that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot you.

As you likely know, or you should, the largest mass killing happen at the hands of governments. Governments that first disarm the citizens, and then kill them by the millions. You could limit a rogue government to 10 rounds a clip. All that would do is just take them longer to kill as many of their citizens as they deemed, 'radical'.

One last clue for you. Nothing you will ever say will ever change My mind about My right to bear arms. Because I am right and have the truth on My side.

I think it's clear the paranoid ones are the extreme gun owners. They are scared to be without a hi cap magazine. Most the pro gun people seem certain they will be attacked at any moment. Neither I nor anyone I know has had to use a firearm for defense. My dad lived his whole life without needing to. You all need to stop being so scared.

You and your family may not have ever needed to have a firearm. But it is a fact that some people lost their lives for the lack of a firearm and those hi capacity magazines that you keep whining about.

Bull Shit.

Oh that was brilliant. Seriously if you hate debating so much go outside or something. Clean a gun if that's really the only thing that makes you happy.

It is clear money is dictating things.

Then maybe we should treat hi cap magazines the same way? I assume you would be ok with that.

TWO you can't prevent citizens from owning standard magazines because of the ruling from Miller vs. US 1939

Didn't we already ban them once?

Assault weapons but most didn't use miller because of who miller was. You anti gunners had your chance to show us banning weapons would work IT FAILED Now we're going to push hard using the ruling from miller.

Bull Shit.

Oh that was brilliant. Seriously if you hate debating so much go outside or something. Clean a gun if that's really the only thing that makes you happy.

It is clear money is dictating things.
The best answer to give when someone post lies and bull shit is
BULL SHIT.

no not really

millions and millions of them remained legally in circulation during the AWB

taking away our rights is funny?

Fuck you people

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

In THAT order.

Why should your right to liberty (owning military weapons) trump my right to life?

If tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers can be kept out of the hands of civilians, so can assault style rifles with high capacity magazines.

It should not. We have laws against murder, do we not? Have laws stopped crime?

Fuck you people

In THAT order.

Why should your right to liberty (owning military weapons) trump my right to life?

If tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers can be kept out of the hands of civilians, so can assault style rifles with high capacity magazines.

942823_10151331520665927_766760845_n.png

Your bull shit is starting to get tiring
Have you ever heard of Miller vs U.S. 1939?
IT'S RULING WAS,
In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
United States v. Miller
Therefore any magazine restriction would hinder the preservation and efficiency of a militia

So what about a machine gun? A militia seems greatly restricted by all the things you can't get now. If you had to face a military with what you have now it wouldn't go well.
You are clearly ignorant of the fact that anyone that can legally buya gun can also legally buy a machinegun.

There isn't any law preventing anyone from owning an automatic firearm.

There is no sound argument in support of any such thing.

You and your family may not have ever needed to have a firearm. But it is a fact that some people lost their lives for the lack of a firearm and those hi capacity magazines that you keep whining about.

Most of that is true, but you should have stopped at firearm.

Fuck you people

In THAT order.

942823_10151331520665927_766760845_n.png

:beer: To the day when Monkeys aren't so scared as to feel a need for weapons like AR-15's!
:beer: To the day when Monkeys know better than to knock each other up when they're not ready to be parents!​
:beer: To funny politics, even when it makes us Monkeys look so stupid from space!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA]The Daily Show: John Oliver's Australia & Gun Control's Aftermath - YouTube[/ame]

no not really

millions and millions of them remained legally in circulation during the AWB

Exactly why you can't say it didn't work. Never had a chance. It would have helped eventually, but was going to take way more years.

Forum List

Back