Gun Enthusiasts..... Please Don't View the Following:

It's really very simple.

If I need to defend my home against armed home invaders I want to have the most powerful firearm I can handle with the most ammo.

Why? Because I need to win the fight.

The worst possible situation to be in is to run out of ammo in a gun fight.

Why is this concept so hard for the far left to understand?

It's really very simple.

If I need to defend my home against armed home invaders I want to have the most powerful firearm I can handle with the most ammo.

they can't even be objective about the performance of the president. do you really think they are going to have a rational thought when it comes to guns?

no not really

millions and millions of them remained legally in circulation during the AWB
Exactly why you can't say it didn't work. Never had a chance.
How did it never have a chance?
What were the flaws that caused it to fail, and how so?
Be specific

As was mentioned millions were in circulation. Due to this they were still easy to get. Doing a buy back and making them illegal to own would have been only way for it to be effective in such a short time period.

It's really very simple.

I understand your want and realize the mass shooter has the same want for most powerful firearm. Now my research has shown nobody needing to fire more than 10 shots for defense. Mass shooters however use these hi cap mags to kill lots of innocent people. So if you can be safe and we can slow a mass shooter everyone wins. Now if I heard real examples of someone needing to fire more than 10 times I might have to rethink.

How did it never have a chance?
What were the flaws that caused it to fail, and how so?
Be specific

he forgets that assault style weapons kill less people than hammers. banned or not.

I would like to hear the death statistics due to hammer. More importantly are the accidental or murder?

in 2011 323 murders committed with a rifle (that is all rifles not just ars)

and 496 murders committed with hammers and clubs

It's really very simple.

I understand your want and realize the mass shooter has the same want for most powerful firearm. Now my research has shown nobody needing to fire more than 10 shots for defense. Mass shooters however use these hi cap mags to kill lots of innocent people. So if you can be safe and we can slow a mass shooter everyone wins. Now if I heard real examples of someone needing to fire more than 10 times I might have to rethink.

Why would a responsible gun owner, trained not to hit something that he/she isn't aiming at need a 30 round mag?
One bad guy, two bullets...isn't that the way it should be?

I think it was Quantum Windbag's point that he couldn't see why it took so many shots for the cops to hit the bad guys in Boston.

It's really very simple.

Why would a responsible gun owner, trained not to hit something that he/she isn't aiming at need a 30 round mag?
One bad guy, two bullets...isn't that the way it should be?

I think it was Quantum Windbag's point that he couldn't see why it took so many shots for the cops to hit the bad guys in Boston.

some people take several rounds and still keep standing

add several people and the rounds add up

not that it will happen but ya never know

Notice Brain and the rest of the Leftytoons are just ignoring my question. I ask again.

Why do you want people to die for the sake of politicization?

I think it's clear the paranoid ones are the extreme gun owners. They are scared to be without a hi cap magazine. Most the pro gun people seem certain they will be attacked at any moment. Neither I nor anyone I know has had to use a firearm for defense. My dad lived his whole life without needing to. You all need to stop being so scared.

You and your family may not have ever needed to have a firearm. But it is a fact that some people lost their lives for the lack of a firearm and those hi capacity magazines that you keep whining about.

Most of that is true, but you should have stopped at firearm.

Yes the lack of a firearm has killed many people. And why was there a lack of a firearm?
Gun control?
Mentality of I don't need one?
Take your pick

You and your family may not have ever needed to have a firearm. But it is a fact that some people lost their lives for the lack of a firearm and those hi capacity magazines that you keep whining about.

Yes the lack of a firearm has killed many people. And why was there a lack of a firearm?
Gun control?
Take your pick

The lack of a firearm has saved many people. And why was there a lack of a firearm?
Gun control?
Take your pick

Gun control?
Take your pick

The lack of a firearm has saved many people. And why was there a lack of a firearm?
Gun control?
Take your pick

At least 8000 murders how many of those killed had access to a firearm? Or where they unarmed at the time of their death?

Gun control?
Take your pick

Gun control?
Take your pick

At least 8000 murders how many of those killed had access to a firearm? Or where they unarmed at the time of their death?

How many murders haven't occurred because there were no firearms available?

Gun control?
Take your pick

How many murders haven't occurred because there were no firearms available?

Answer my question bitch.

Forum List

Back