GUN-HATERS resort to burning down gun range in North Carolina

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More americans are killed by cars than guns but libs NEVER burn down race tracks. It's not about saving lives. Libs want america to be a fascist dictatorship

North Carolina Gun Range Goes Up In Flames In Obvious Case Of Arson

april 10 2018 USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Early Monday morning, a North Carolina gun range, Triad Active Shooters Klub (TASK), outside Greensboro/Winston Salem North Carolina lost multiple structures and covered firing ports in an apparent case of sophisticated and deliberate arson carried out by numerous unknown perpetrators.

The fire started around 4:33 a.m. on April 2nd, 2018 at Triad Action Shooters Klub on Fuller Mill road in Trinity NC.

Here’s the statement on the event and the evidence that was found from the club president

“There was arson at the TASK early Monday morning range. Three of the five covered firing points were completely destroyed. The remaining two had five one-gallon plastic containers of gasoline placed strategically next to the wooden posts that support the roof and under the piled up shooting benches. Two covered firing lines were not burned because the fuses to the gas failed.

We believe that more than one arsonist was involved, maybe several. This belief is because, at a minimum, twenty five individual containers of gasoline were used. We found five at each of the unburned structures and assume that there were at least that many at each of the other three. It would take quite a while for one person to remove 25 one-gallon containers from a vehicle and set them out out beside the posts and under the shooting benches. Moreover, our shooting benches are too heavy for one man to lift. Two men can move one but it would require three or four to stack one upon another.

When all else fails, resort to destruction. It's only a matter of time before some of these assholes kill someone they cannot, or will not, agree with. I'd definitely be carrying if I lived there. I'd also try to have some "strapped" friends to keep my back. Shits like these who burned the place will not stop at property destruction.

Wow, what makes them think that the place will not be rebuilt?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When all else fails, resort to destruction. It's only a matter of time before some of these assholes kill someone they cannot, or will not, agree with. I'd definitely be carrying if I lived there. I'd also try to have some "strapped" friends to keep my back. Shits like these who burned the place will not stop at property destruction.

coward
Amazingly you don't think the person burning the place down at 4:30am is the coward.

Typical gay progressive stunt.... and gun grabbers are in here calling gun owners cowards!!:113:

I love this forum....:2up:

these haters make the case as to why to never bow down to letting the 2nd slip away

No worries my friend.... things come and things go on the political landscape but one thing I guarantee you will never go away is the Second Amendment. For sure nobody posting on this message board will ever see the Second Amendment removed from the Constitution of the United States.

And the fact of the matter is gun grabbing has never been less popular than it is today. It exists in forums on internet message boards but not too many other places..... just look at any poll over the last 10 years on voters concerns. Gun control is always waaaaaaaay down on the bottom of the list with global warming. And c'mon now..... Congress could not possibly give less of a shit. Outside of New York and California and less than a handful of other places, nobody is caring about gun control.:popcorn:

coward
Amazingly you don't think the person burning the place down at 4:30am is the coward.

You're the one who feels the need to be armed 24/7 just to face every day life coward.

So Bulldog we're sort of curious.... just how many wiffle ball bats do you own in your home defense arsenal. And do you supplement it with Nerf weaponry?

More americans are killed by cars than guns but libs NEVER burn down race tracks. It's not about saving lives. Libs want america to be a fascist dictatorship

april 10 2018 USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Early Monday morning, a North Carolina gun range, Triad Active Shooters Klub (TASK), outside Greensboro/Winston Salem North Carolina lost multiple structures and covered firing ports in an apparent case of sophisticated and deliberate arson carried out by numerous unknown perpetrators.

The fire started around 4:33 a.m. on April 2nd, 2018 at Triad Action Shooters Klub on Fuller Mill road in Trinity NC.

Here’s the statement on the event and the evidence that was found from the club president

“There was arson at the TASK early Monday morning range. Three of the five covered firing points were completely destroyed. The remaining two had five one-gallon plastic containers of gasoline placed strategically next to the wooden posts that support the roof and under the piled up shooting benches. Two covered firing lines were not burned because the fuses to the gas failed.

We believe that more than one arsonist was involved, maybe several. This belief is because, at a minimum, twenty five individual containers of gasoline were used. We found five at each of the unburned structures and assume that there were at least that many at each of the other three. It would take quite a while for one person to remove 25 one-gallon containers from a vehicle and set them out out beside the posts and under the shooting benches. Moreover, our shooting benches are too heavy for one man to lift. Two men can move one but it would require three or four to stack one upon another.
We need to regulate guns like we do cars

Licenses, insurance, registration

coward

You're the one who feels the need to be armed 24/7 just to face every day life coward.
Every day life seems to be keeping the left wing idiots from burning your shooting range, home, car or business down. I'm thinking being armed is the best solution to this. Do you think maybe we should use a rape whistle or a mini baseball bat?

We need to regulate guns like we do cars

Licenses, insurance, registration
Looks like we should regulate left wing nut bags from burning things down.

coward
Incredible. Someone breaks the law and commits arson and destruction of personal property under cover of night and you insult someone outraged by it.

coward

So Bulldog we're sort of curious.... just how many wiffle ball bats do you own in your home defense arsenal. And do you supplement it with Nerf weaponry?

I have guns, but I don't hide behind them. I don't need one to feel like a man either.

Oh ok.....now we got it :2up:

coward

Every day life seems to be keeping the left wing idiots from burning your shooting range, home, car or business down. I'm thinking being armed is the best solution to this. Do you think maybe we should use a rape whistle or a mini baseball bat?

What ever it takes to make you quit shaking like a cold wet puppy.
Because being prepared to defend family and property is being scared?

coward

I have guns, but I don't hide behind them. I don't need one to feel like a man either.
If you have guns and I highly doubt you do then you are the most dangerous gun owner I have ever heard because you are utterly ignorant about firearms

Forum List

Back