Gun manufacturers quietly target young boys using social media

The plan is to reduce the number of Americans who own firearms while increasing the number of Americans terrified of them and their owners.

They've been pushing this plan for over 50 years now. They are about 1/3 the way to their goal.

When the present generation dies off it's gonna get a LOT easier to ween America off it's 2nd Amendment.

i dont care what any of you say: this is pure evil. PURE. EVIL.
Malarkey.

What a trash article and headline. Do you even know what is an influencer? No, and your "source" doesn't mention one except in the fake headline.

IF you really want to save the lives of our kids, reach out and demand that our Southern border be closed. In the past year, 100,000 people have died from drug overdoses with Fentanyl leading the pack.

Along with the thousands crossing our Southern border are members of the most violent gangs in existence.

Do you believe those gang members are "INFLUENCED" by Facebook to buy guns?

The plan is to reduce the number of Americans who own firearms while increasing the number of Americans terrified of them and their owners.

They've been pushing this plan for over 50 years now. They are about 1/3 the way to their goal.

When the present generation dies off it's gonna get a LOT easier to ween America off it's 2nd Amendment.
Yeah, with all the defund the police movements going on folks are getting rid of all their guns. Now we're getting to know that we'll be safe calling the police since an unarmed social worker will come out first.

I feel safer already! Don't you?

Back when i was in High School, we had military recruiters show up and quietly try to get us to enlist. Once in we were allowed to touch fully automatic weapons..
When I was in high school, we had a recognized sport in shooting. I would pick up my rifle from the armory, put it in the trunk of the car and we would drive to our next match.

It's a tool. You don't freak out about Matchbox targeting youth but automobiles kill on average about 37,000 Americans per year. I suppose you would prefer the youth remain ignorant. OH...do you just wan them banned?

Untitled.jpg

Young boys have always been enamored by guns. They have played with toy versions of them for as long as guns have been around. There are toy guns on display in Colonial Williamsburg that the boys played with before the Revolutionary War.

wow, you are an idiot

73 million kids in the country….. how many used guns illegally in mass public shootings versus the thousands who use guns for sport and hunting?

You morons cant stand kids learning to use guns responsibly and safely….

Forum List

Back