Gun Nut 2nd Amendments Wife To Death After Defending Right To Bear Arms

Luddly's menopause and obesity problems showcase themselves around the Holidays...sobbing, irrational outbursts....it's not really her fault....wait, yes it is!

tumblr_lrvsd4ODSb1qht38w.gif

Luddly's a gal? I always thought it was a guy.

fat_man_at_computer.jpg

Who knew?

What if he was on record for supporting the right to free speech and then was arrested for making some crazy statement against the president? Would the low information left blame the 1st Amendment?

Luddly's menopause and obesity problems showcase themselves around the Holidays...sobbing, irrational outbursts....it's not really her fault....wait, yes it is!

View attachment 35504

Who knew?

From the selfies you posted, I doubt either of you could tell male from female.

I've never posted a selfie on any message board, hun. But those ones of you are true eye bleeders.

View attachment 35504

Who knew?

From the selfies you posted, I doubt either of you could tell male from female.

I've never posted a selfie on any message board, hun. But those ones of you are true eye bleeders.

I've never posted a selfie either.

That makes you a liar.

A legit news story posted by a lib?

Not so much.

If you want to be considered legitimate it might behoove you to not entitle your thread "
Gun Nut 2nd Amendments Wife To Death"

I quoted the article's title.

How is THAT "trolling"?

I know you're a smart enough individual to know that if you're going to post an article with an inflammatory title from a biased left wing Web site you're going to incite exactly the same kind of sarcastic immature responses. Please don't whine and cry and pretend like you didn't.

A legit news story posted by a lib?

Not so much.

If you want to be considered legitimate it might behoove you to not entitle your thread "
Gun Nut 2nd Amendments Wife To Death"

I quoted the article's title.

How is THAT "trolling"?

I know you're a smart enough individual to know that if you're going to post an article with an inflammatory title from a biased left wing Web site you're going to incite exactly the same kind of sarcastic immature responses. Please don't whine and cry and pretend like you didn't.

Those were not my words.

If posting the title of an article is trolling, if that's going to be a new rule, the mods are going to be very busy.

Forum List

Back