🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun owner holds two robbers at gun point...makes them call police on themselves...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yes...this is a very typical encounter between an armed normal person and two thugs...the armed citizen holds the criminals for police...in this case....he makes them call 911 on themselves...

No shots fired, no one injured or killed.....2 thugs arrested...and facing jail time...who knows what they would have done if they had found defenseless people in this remote location.....

Burglars call 911 on themselves as homeowner holds them at gunpoint

A pair of men who were breaking into a Woodland, Washington, home Monday night got quite a scare when the owner of the house caught them redhanded.

Bill Lahti was surprised to find his home had been burglarized last week, partly because the home, which belonged to Lahti’s great-grandparents years ago and was handed down to him, isn’t exactly in an easy to get to location. The rural property has been dubbed by the Lahti family as “the hill,” and given the home’s history, Lahti was especially appalled at the break-in.

“I kept coming back periodically to check in,” Lahti told KATU. “So, Monday night, I roll up and there’s their truck backed up to the front door in the yard. (The) door was about – probably – four inches open. I could see the light through there. So, I came out there, jumped out of my truck, kicked the door open and there they were.”

Lahti told the two men to get down on their knees as he held them at gunpoint. He was going to call the police on them, but Lahti couldn’t get his phone to work. With his gun still trained on them, he instructed the crooks to make the call themselves. With few options, the suspects complied.

We're going to see this a whole lot more. Which is great! I can't wait until I get to do the honors and hold a couple of these idiots at gun-barrel until law enforcement is notified.

What I love about this story is the gun owner making the robbers tattle on themselves. :D :D :D

God bless you and the gun owner always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The two perps probably got off with just a warning despite the homeowner's efforts. That the way America operates these days.

How many children were shot today?

Let's look at 2013.....how many kids were shot...vs. were murdered by other means....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703
Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

Wallowing in ignorance yet again. ^^^^^^
You sure are.....

You just admitted your ignorance, dope. Maybe you blacked out again and forgot.
You stated you were wallowing in ignorance
I concurred
What am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really are as dumb as bag of shit, dopey.

Sorry to hear you're having problems
Seek help
Obamacare probably covers it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back