Gun owner, with concealed gun, shoots killer in a sports bar...where they serve alcohol...

He may have put the gun down and waited for police.

yeah you can bet your own life in that scenario
I would have waited for sure because if I miss or just wound him, then I get shot.
so you would have waited for him to kill a second person before you decided he was a threat
The first thing to do when you hear gunshots is to take cover, not pull out your weapon and fire. Maybe the guy is in a gang and has a few friends with guns just out of your sight? The second shooter was lucky... and a dumbass.
how do you know the guy didn't take cover first? were you there?
So you agree with me, good for you.

Why didn't someone shoot the second shooter? He may have shot others himself.

really?

a guy draws after a piece of shit kills a man in cold blood and you think he's the murderer
Who knows who is in on what? Did the cops say? No? That's what I thought.
Are you backpedaling from your claim that the murderer was done shooting?

Where is your evidence that the murderer only planned to commit one murder because, as you claimed, he had a "beef" with him?
If he was a random mass murderer, he would have opened up as he came in, he would start an argument and then shoot. Elementary, my dear Div.
I'd truly be surprised if you've ever won a game of "Clue".

You claim the murderer was done murdering and you now claim he couldn't have been a mass murderer because he didn't start shooting as soon as he came in.

Since you claim to know so much, why did he commit a murder in the first place? What was this "beef" he had with the man he shot? Did it involve a waitress or a bar patron too?
I don't know what happened, so had I been there, I would have taken cover and see what develops, you don't know if the shooter had friends waiting ten feet away with guns...

yeah you can bet your own life in that scenario
I would have waited for sure because if I miss or just wound him, then I get shot.
so you would have waited for him to kill a second person before you decided he was a threat
The first thing to do when you hear gunshots is to take cover, not pull out your weapon and fire. Maybe the guy is in a gang and has a few friends with guns just out of your sight? The second shooter was lucky... and a dumbass.
how do you know the guy didn't take cover first? were you there?
So you agree with me, good for you.
since when is asking a question a statement of agreement?

really?

a guy draws after a piece of shit kills a man in cold blood and you think he's the murderer

Where is your evidence that the murderer only planned to commit one murder because, as you claimed, he had a "beef" with him?
If he was a random mass murderer, he would have opened up as he came in, he would start an argument and then shoot. Elementary, my dear Div.

You claim the murderer was done murdering and you now claim he couldn't have been a mass murderer because he didn't start shooting as soon as he came in.

Since you claim to know so much, why did he commit a murder in the first place? What was this "beef" he had with the man he shot? Did it involve a waitress or a bar patron too?
I don't know what happened, so had I been there, I would have taken cover and see what develops, you don't know if the shooter had friends waiting ten feet away with guns...
and you don't know if the citizen didn't take cover first did you? you just want to paint the armed citizen not the fucking murderer as the bad guy

you don't know if the piece of shit murderer swung his gun around to point at another person do you?

Smartest, most honest thing you've said in the past few days.

As for the hypothetical scenario he had friends. Fear the imaginary if you like.

“Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard.
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.”

William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

and you don't know if the citizen didn't take cover first did you? you just want to paint the armed citizen not the fucking murderer as the bad guy

you don't know if the piece of shit murderer swung his gun around to point at another person do you?
That's what I've been saying all along, the second shooter didn't know what the first one was going to do.

Smartest, most honest thing you've said in the past few days.

As for the hypothetical scenario he had friends. Fear the imaginary if you like.

“Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard.
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.”

William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
i would have taken cover to see what happens, maybe the first guy just stopped a terrorist from detonating a bomb. But the second shooter being a bigger pretend cowboy than even you are, figured what the hell, guns are pulled and used, I'm pulling mine and using it. :cuckoo:

That's what I've been saying all along, the second shooter didn't know what the first one was going to do.

he might have seen something like I said you don't know what happened there all you have read is a third party account

Forum List

Back